ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1994 José Luis Velasco
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy 30th Birtday SSC!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
April 15th, 2004 03:12 PM
Gazza why - can you sail there from Florida?
April 15th, 2004 03:15 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
why - can you sail there from Florida?

No-but I was thinking of taking a train to New York and sailing to London on the Queen Mary 2....i am serious about this, but do not want to end up like Leon Klinhoffer on the 'Achille laurel".
April 15th, 2004 03:29 PM
Gazza Josh - millions of people every day use planes. Dont let one day's abomination put you off for life. After all, you flew to New York last year for the Stones and I bet youve flown within the US on holiday at some point in the last two or three years. I've flown to the US twice from London since 9/11. Its a fucking doddle. As a result of those events, planes are probably the safest way to travel.

and as for the jewish thing,when going to New York,I flew from the UK to the US on Air India. There you go, three nationalities despised by Islamic fundamentalists for the price of one. The only thing missing was having hand luggage with Ariel Sharon's face on it and I would have completed the whole set...

and its not like you have a star of david tattooed on your forehead. Who the fuck is gonna know
[Edited by Gazza]
April 15th, 2004 03:46 PM
Joey " Its a fu##ing doddle. "

Diddle ?!?!

DIDDLE ?!?!?!

Gazza ...............Did you say Diddle ?

April 15th, 2004 03:51 PM
jb But I look Jewish...sort of like a Jewish David Hasselholf of "Knight Rider" and 'Baywatch" fame. They can also get my passport which identifies me as a Jewish American with strong ties to Israel.
April 15th, 2004 03:54 PM
Pattie
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
April 15th, 2004 04:05 PM
glencar Joshy, it's not always about YOU. This is SSC's birthday thread!
April 15th, 2004 04:07 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, it's not always about YOU. This is SSC's birthday thread!

\His birthday is over in Holland by now.
April 15th, 2004 04:08 PM
Gazza >They can also get my passport which identifies me as a Jewish American with strong ties to Israel

To the best of my knowledge I dont believe theres such a passport. whats with this hyphenated-American nonsense?

You're flattering yourself, mate. Trust me. I've lived with the threat or terrorism every day since I was 6. You have to think about the whole thing logically and realise that unless youre INCREDIBLY careless and/or stupid, statistically the odds are heavily weighted in your favour. You're far more likely to be killed crossing the road or driving in your car. Once you allow these bastards to make you think with such a defeatist attitude, then you've lost.
April 15th, 2004 04:17 PM
glencar As an Irish-American I get very nervous whenever I'm in London.
April 15th, 2004 04:19 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:
\His birthday is over in Holland by now.

Hell it is not!!!
April 15th, 2004 04:20 PM
glencar Yeah it's only 1019PM over there.
April 15th, 2004 05:15 PM
Joey
" As an Irish-American I get very nervous whenever I'm in London. "

I'm German - Irish !

Not Really Man .......................................

**** Young Joey now cupping his hand to his mouth and giggling to himself ****

Joey Duvall !
April 15th, 2004 05:21 PM
glencar I thought you were Eye-tie...
April 15th, 2004 05:39 PM
Gazza >As an Irish-American I get very nervous whenever I'm in London.

Why? The Irish have assimilated very well in London down the years. Its not like they get any hassle. Maybe in the mid-70's that may have been the case to a small degree following a bombing campaign, but I cant see why being Irish or American or any combination of both is likely to make you feel nervous. I've certainly not had any reason to be nervous in London.
April 15th, 2004 05:42 PM
Gazza >I thought you were Eye-tie...

see "Godfather Pt 1" for an idea of what he's babbling on about!

Thank you joey - my "Kraut-Mick" friend!
April 15th, 2004 05:49 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
>I thought you were Eye-tie...

see "Godfather Pt 1" for an idea of what he's babbling on about!

Thank you joey - my "Kraut-Mick" friend!

Gazza .....................................

I would like to nuzzle you .

Joey Corleone !
Page: 1 2