ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

R.I.P. Doris Richards
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Talks About Euro Tour Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
15th April 2007 11:40 AM
gimmekeef http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgfNFcYnugg&mode=user&search=

Maybe someone that knows how can inbed the link for others.Keith seems to have had a few vodkas for this one......
15th April 2007 12:02 PM
monkeyman62 what a drunken old man ,lol, he is like that uncle that nobody wants to go near on the holidays
15th April 2007 12:21 PM
GotToRollMe LOL...great find, thanks keef!

I downloaded it and then uploaded it to Photobucket. It's not as clear as on YouTube, but...

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
15th April 2007 12:26 PM
fireontheplatter i'm speachless really
long live keith...

it looks to me like he is at his place in jamaica or where ever it is.

incredible......

go rolling stones.
15th April 2007 12:42 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
LOL...great find, thanks keef!

I downloaded it and then uploaded it to Photobucket. It's not as clear as on YouTube, but...

[Edited by GotToRollMe]

LOL...Why I thought you were busy with your uhhhh soup?

15th April 2007 12:53 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

LOL...Why I thought you were busy with your uhhhh soup?

Nah, I'm sick as a dog. Picked up some mutant strain of flu or somethin' from the rolling germ farms we call "buses and trains" around here - either that, or Iggy gave it to me the other night when he sweated in my eye...lol...
15th April 2007 01:40 PM
FotiniD Jeez, look at his eyes! Great video!

But every time one of them utters the words "we've missed a few last year, we're here to play them now" I go craaaazy....
15th April 2007 02:51 PM
luxury1 It seems to me he has something in his mouth other than his tongue and teeth, or possibly a few are missing...
15th April 2007 05:37 PM
MrPleasant If he isn't talking about any sniffing I'm not interested.
15th April 2007 05:50 PM
Angiegirl OMG, it's been a while since I've seen him this drunk. I too thought at first that he just sounded like an old man without his teeth in, but he's just pissed as hell.

And enough of that freaky mustache already Keef, it looks utterly stupid on you!

[Edited by Angiegirl]
15th April 2007 07:26 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Jeez, look at his eyes! Great video!

But every time one of them utters the words "we've missed a few last year, we're here to play them now" I go craaaazy....

Aw, Fotini, I know. I was gutted for ya when I saw they weren't playing Athens. Fuckers.
15th April 2007 08:29 PM
gotdablouse "Keith looks like he usually does, as if he's about to die" lifted from "The Worst Rock Records" or something like that.

How he can play shows is mind bloggling when you see him like that! One thing is certain though, he has no new music left in him...
16th April 2007 01:33 AM
marko To me he looks like a guy at the bus station,picked up by cops.Now after this comercial,its going to be a sold out
tour!
16th April 2007 08:37 AM
LadyJane After the RNR HOF, I thought he was trying to sober up.

I dunno kids.

I can't laugh it off anymore.

I think the end is closer than we'd like to believe. Wish I could get to Europe.

LJ.
16th April 2007 09:04 AM
Moonisup
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
After the RNR HOF, I thought he was trying to sober up.

I dunno kids.

I think the end is closer than we'd like to believe. Wish I could get to Europe.

LJ.

it's sad to see him that drunk. When I posted this somewhere else, people would still say how cool he was. But it just isn't thát cool anymore...
16th April 2007 10:09 AM
corgi37 He is well and truly sozzled to his eyeballs. Good luck to him.

The interesting thing in that clip was the footage. Very glossy. Very boom-boom & helicopter shots, that were not from news choppers.

Me thinks that footage is from the upcoming dvd's.
16th April 2007 10:40 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I dunno kids.

LJ.

Sadly, you are 100% correct. I think anyone fortunate enough to see these last shows should treasure the memories. It certainly appears that this may very well be it....I know that when they started this tour, it was suppose to be their last major world tour, and we have been fortunate to have seen so many shows...You kinda assune that somehow they will just always be around, but it seems that this really could be the last time.....have a greta time to our Euro friendss
16th April 2007 10:44 AM
Mel Belli Agh, more doomsaying, a la Keith-had-a-stroke! Sorry, I'm not just not all that alarmed by that clip.
16th April 2007 10:47 AM
jb
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
Agh, more doomsaying, a la Keith-had-a-stroke! Sorry, I'm not just not all that alarmed by that clip.

Please don't associate me with Pug's "stroke" post. I had nothing to do with it...As for as doomsday, it's not so much any one thing, but how much longer can they honestly do it...?
16th April 2007 10:49 AM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I dunno kids.

LJ.

You simply must make it to Slane Castle now! The end is nigh!
16th April 2007 10:50 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
You simply must make it to Slane Castle now! The end is nigh!

Hello Glencar..are you off b/c of the weather? Please stay safe!!!
16th April 2007 10:50 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
jb wrote:

Please don't associate me with Pug's "stroke" post. I had nothing to do with it...As for as doomsday, it's not so much any one thing, but how much longer can they honestly do it...?

I agree with that... That was true, like you said, in autumn 2005. But the tour message was typical Keith. Looks like he'd been relaxing on Turks and Caicos. I'd be drunk too.
16th April 2007 10:52 AM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Hello Glencar..are you off b/c of the weather? Please stay safe!!!

Ha! I'm better than any postal worker! Rain doesn't stop me. I just finished my taxes & I have to work later in the day. It should be a fun night as this system is now hanging out over NYC!
16th April 2007 10:53 AM
Saint Sway whats the big deal??

He's not working. Been off work for like 6 months. He's on vacation sitting at home in Jamaica relaxing. So of course hes drinking.

wouldnt you be?

Gimme Keith's cash and 6 months to lounge around and I can guarantee you I'd be whole lot more inebriated than that.
16th April 2007 10:53 AM
glencar
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

I agree with that... That was true, like you said, in autumn 2005. But the tour message was typical Keith. Looks like he'd been relaxing on Turks and Caicos. I'd be drunk too.

That Pug stroke post was as pathetic as it gets. I think he later claimed it came from Shiddddddddoooobbbbbee. I have my doubts.
16th April 2007 10:54 AM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
whats the big deal??

He's not working. Been off work for like 6 months. He's on vacation sitting at home in Jamaica relaxing. So of course hes drinking.

wouldnt you be?

Gimme Keith's cash and 6 months to lounge around and I can guarantee you I'd be whole lot more inebriated than that.

Really man. Watch for what IMUS looks like by July!
16th April 2007 10:55 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ha! I'm better than any postal worker! Rain doesn't stop me. I just finished my taxes & I have to work later in the day. It should be a fun night as this system is now hanging out over NYC!

I went car shopping this weekend as we need a spare car ...I am interested in the CLK 500 convertible. I will know latter in the week if I will be in town at the end of the month for those depos ...I'll let you know as I am currently still on for the Four Seasons in Manhattan.....
[Edited by jb]
16th April 2007 10:56 AM
glencar Aren't you coming up to NYC next week?
16th April 2007 10:56 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

Exactly. What we're seeing here is "Keith on vacation." It might not be pretty, but I don't find it especially alarming either. Maybe not the best advert for a tour though...
16th April 2007 10:58 AM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
whats the big deal??

Unfortunately Sway , the big Deal remains the fact that the upcoming " POLICE " tour could very well gross over Six Hundred Million Dollars this year alone . Word ---- to everyone's Great Great Grand Pappys .

www.thepolicetour.com

Joey W. Lee " Pass the Biscuits Pappy " O'Daniel ! ™
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)