ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rob Day
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Easter Return to archive Page: 1 2
April 11th, 2004 06:49 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:
I want to wish all my Christian friends a happy and safe Easter weekend. May Christ fill the void in your life and inspire you to a spiritual re-awakening.

And by the way, that is the real meaning of "Easter". The ressurection, a ressurection of faith. Thank you for remembering us. Sometimes children are taught about Easter, but nothing concerning its real meaning and history inside it. They just learn about chocolate eggs and bunnies.

I don't want to talk about religion neither start a discussion here. Religion here doesn't matter! No matter how often you do visit your church/temple or how many gods do you have on it......

"I just want to see his face"
April 11th, 2004 07:08 PM
J.J.Flash I forgot to say that, if I got some weird "replies" about what I, reluctantly said, I will delete my previous post.

As I said, I don't want to talk about religion, I just tried to be compliant to Josh's idea.
April 11th, 2004 07:09 PM
J.J.Flash I knew I would regret if I'd say something about EASTER!
April 11th, 2004 07:27 PM
Bloozehound don't sweat it man

April 11th, 2004 07:37 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
don't sweat it man

You made J.J.Flash giggle!

"I would like to nibble your elbows"
April 11th, 2004 07:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot You know, some of us teach our kids the non-secular meaning of Easter because we don't believe in the secular mumbo-jumbo. The entire world....heck, this board ain't all Christian, or even religious. So don't tell me about the "true meaning" of Easter.

As far as I'm concerned, this is just another day that I gotta buy my kid a bunch of stuff, buy Mom a flower, and eat ham with the In-laws.

I also think the image of a giant rabbit hiding faggy colored eggs is hilarious.

Now if you will all excuse me, I must go resurrect my dinner into the toilet. It's a damn miracle!

Hope you all had a nice time with your families doin' whatever you were doin'.

[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
April 11th, 2004 07:52 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Now if you will all excuse me, I must go resurrect my dinner into the toilet. It's a damn miracle!

Now, if you excuse me, I will repeat myself again: "I didn't want to discuss GODDAMN religion. I just wanted to be compliant to Josh's idea. That's it. Simple as it seems.
April 11th, 2004 07:56 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
[...]
Hope you all had a nice time with your families doin' whatever you were doin'.
[...]

And thank you for that pal. I had a great sunday with my family.

I will say again, I didn't want to start a discussion about religion Stonesy.

I knew I shouldn't say nothing about it, like last year.

Sorry, I'm regret about what I said. I just wanted to say something nice and positive. I just wanted to show my best wishes for you all, Rocks Off family.

Sorry! I made a huge mistake, I know.

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
April 11th, 2004 08:09 PM
Sir Stonesalot You don't wanna talk about it??????

Then why did you bring it up??? It's a little too late now!!!

What's the matter dude? Can't defend your fairy tale?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Dude....I'm just yankin' your chain. I'm foolin' with ya. Twistin' yer titty. Having a bit of fun makin' ya squirm. Takin' the piss outta ya.

You didn't offend me in the slightest, I was fakin' it. Like Meg Ryan in that deli with Billy Crystal.

I like any holiday that gives me an excuse too spoil my kid and eat too much. To each his own is my motto!
April 11th, 2004 09:26 PM
stonedinaustralia this time of year always reminds me of that patti smith record

there are some great songs there - 25th floor, we three, privilege (set me free)

April 12th, 2004 12:52 AM
polksalad69 Hope yous guys had a good day whatever it was you did. Mine started off by getting rear-ended by a cop on my way home from Dunkin Donuts via church, yeah yeah, I play at the guitar mass.
April 13th, 2004 08:59 AM
corgi37 To me, the true meaning of ressurection is when you are so horny, you get it up again really quickly. Amen.
April 13th, 2004 09:34 AM
jb

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!!!
April 13th, 2004 09:44 AM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
To me, the true meaning of ressurection is when you are so horny, you get it up again really quickly. Amen.
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 13th, 2004 09:49 AM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!!!

AMEN TO THAT!!!

*** Martha ***
Page: 1 2