ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Celebrating "Superblow" Number 12!!
Ahmet Ertegun tribute, NYC, April 17, 2007
© Kevin Mazur thanks moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: love Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th April 2007 12:59 AM
ohnonot youagain Will there be new ABB shirts for the UK and Eire?
12th April 2007 04:45 AM
Gazza Considering rs.com would probably release a haemorrhoid if they could put a Stones tongue on it and get two or three people to buy it, I would imagine it's pretty much certain
12th April 2007 08:34 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Considering rs.com would probably release a haemorrhoid if they could put a Stones tongue on it and get two or three people to buy it, I would imagine it's pretty much certain

Nice!
12th April 2007 09:01 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Considering rs.com would probably release a haemorrhoid if they could put a Stones tongue on it and get two or three people to buy it, I would imagine it's pretty much certain

For all of our young fans who are finishing college and looking to succeed in the marketing world. The aggressive, assertive, and largely profitable manner in which The Stones market their brand (not to be confused with the poor marketing of their new releases by Virgin). The Stones Icon has worldwide recognition and the vast assortment of merchandise (sans hemorrhoids) covers many demographics.

This presentation is part of JB and my corporate training session (sack lunch included).
12th April 2007 09:07 AM
gimmekeef My slippers work great getting me to the fridge....
12th April 2007 09:39 AM
Scottfree
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
My slippers work great getting me to the fridge....

Are they real?
12th April 2007 09:47 AM
jb I would anticipate at least a few new products unless the Euro shirts from last year did not sell...
12th April 2007 09:50 AM
FotiniD A thread asking about new RS t-shirts and actually titled "Love"?

Oh I get it, it's Sunny's return post
12th April 2007 09:50 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I would anticipate at least a few new products unless the Euro shirts from last year did not sell...

They will be repackaged with a commemorative pin and membership to virtual ticket and will fly off the shelves!
12th April 2007 09:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels >The Stones Icon has worldwide recognition...<

No minor accomplishment. Gotta love these guys.

12th April 2007 09:53 AM
egon they'll probably sell the 2006 tour shirts,
with a little sticker of a "7"

that is if you pay the usd 5 extra for said sticker...
12th April 2007 09:56 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
They will be repackaged with a commemorative pin and membership to virtual ticket and will fly off the shelves!

Good. I hope they take all the suckers to the cleaners.
12th April 2007 10:22 AM
tumbled is this love or is it something else:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=448023&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5
12th April 2007 12:10 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
is this love or is it something else:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=448023&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

I miss your old avatar ( see : Kitty )

|
|
V

Why ?!

|
|
V
12th April 2007 12:12 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I miss your old avatar ( see : Kitty )

|
|
V

Why ?!

|
|
V

Imus Fights Back!: 'These bastards went after me. They got me. But they didn't catch me asleep'... Says MSNBC 'unethical'...

12th April 2007 12:13 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Imus Fights Back!: 'These bastards went after me. They got me. But they didn't catch me asleep'... Says MSNBC 'unethical'...

Go get them Don !!!!!! ... Fight ....... FIGHT !!!!!

12th April 2007 12:38 PM
tumbled I know I'm sick of that stupid dog..

what difference is it when black rap stars say niggah I ask u.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=448045&in_page_id=1773

does this work?

[Edited by tumbled]
12th April 2007 12:40 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:

does this work?

Bless You Tumbled .

You are much loved by Joey

Joeykins ! ™
12th April 2007 12:44 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Bless You Tumbled .

You are much loved by Joey

Joeykins ! ™

mutations behind fidgety kids: German scientists
Apr 12 11:41 AM US/Eastern

View larger image

Scientists in Germany said Thursday they have found compelling evidence of a genetic link to hyperactivity in children, identifying three mutations prevalent in fidgety youngsters.

A research team led by Professor Johannes Hebebrand of the University of Duisburg-Essen in western Germany studied 329 families in which one child had attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder syndrome.

They found that a great majority -- around 70 percent -- had a combination of three mutations in the gene for the so-called dopamine transporter linked to hyperactivity.

"People who have this combination in both copies of the gene have a 2.5 increased ADHD risk. People with only one copy of this variant still have almost twice the risk," Hebebrand said in a statement.

"Of course, this doesn't mean that everyone who has the genetic variants will automatically get the disease."

He noted that even healthy children can have such variations and that it requires several gene mutations happening at once for ADHD to result.

The study provides firmer genetic evidence for the role of the dopamine transporter in hyperactivity than had been found to date, Hebebrand said.

ADHD is the most common psychiatric disorder among children and adolescents, with boys affected three or four times as often as girls.

12th April 2007 12:48 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >ADHD is the most common psychiatric disorder among children and adolescents, with boys affected three or four times as often as girls.<

More bullsit. There's no such thing as ADHD. Just another "flouride" thing to give drugs to your kids and give public schools more control over your family.
12th April 2007 12:50 PM
Ten Thousand Motels The Ministry of Love. (1984)
12th April 2007 01:50 PM
tumbled I think ADD is a syndrome caused by the sensitive ears of children being exposed to enormous quantities of radio and cell phone frequencies..exposure to petrochemicals and eating trashy food its too much for their little bodies to filter out...or maybe its video games rewiring their little brains
12th April 2007 03:05 PM
jb They say mercury may play a role...
12th April 2007 03:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
They say mercury may play a role...

12th April 2007 03:08 PM
Mel Belli How 'bout excessive diagnoses, paranoid parents and a society hellbent on pharmaceuticals?
12th April 2007 09:31 PM
tumbled that too... no doubt. ritalin = $$$

okay here is my add kicking in, changing the subject:

Can someone get Kate Moss away from the guy that is fucking killing her???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=448247&in_page_id=1879

[Edited by tumbled]
13th April 2007 11:34 AM
tumbled and:

Neither Keef nor Ronnie is happy about it either:

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/richards%20warns%20doherty_1027047

[Edited by tumbled]
13th April 2007 11:39 AM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
and:

Keef nor Ronnie is not happy about it either:

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/richards%20warns%20doherty_1027047

13th April 2007 11:43 AM
gypsy
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
How 'bout excessive diagnoses, paranoid parents and a society hellbent on pharmaceuticals?

How 'bout bringing back good old-fashioned spankings? Remember when kids were actually scared of their parents?

I got spankings, and I turned out just fine.
13th April 2007 11:49 AM
tumbled Yah that'll definitely get their attention gyp!

Hey we can practice by spanking this one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=448334&in_page_id=1770
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)