ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Celebrating "Superblow" Number 12!!
Ahmet Ertegun tribute, NYC, April 17, 2007
© Kevin Mazur thanks moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Parmeda! Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th April 2007 09:10 AM
LadyJane Love you, my friend.
You make me laugh like hell when life gets me down and I know you are always planted firmly in my corner.

Wishing you all the best today and throughout the year.

And it wouldn't be a Birthday Thread for you if we didn't bring Mick in for the festivities:

Happy Birthday, dearest Pam.

xx00
LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
10th April 2007 09:16 AM
_Boomy_ Happy Birthday!
10th April 2007 09:17 AM
Honky Tonk Man Happy Birthday!
10th April 2007 09:35 AM
Nellcote have a Wicked Pissa Day!
10th April 2007 09:40 AM
egon Happy beerday

I just realised that your name spelled backwards is
"ademrap"

Bet you didn't know that!

10th April 2007 09:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
10th April 2007 10:11 AM
jb Wishing you a very special birthday wish.
10th April 2007 10:44 AM
Irina Happy Birthday to You
10th April 2007 10:55 AM
Saint Sway get well soon!
10th April 2007 12:26 PM
GotToRollMe Happy Birthday to one of my favorite RO'ers...generous, genuine, and a beautiful person in general! Have a great one, Pammy!

10th April 2007 12:41 PM
voodoopug Happy Birthday dear Parmy!
10th April 2007 01:08 PM
stewed & Keefed Happy Birthday Parmeda!
10th April 2007 02:04 PM
Martha Hey Rock N Roll Sister!

I was just reminiscing about our meeting at the Bob gig and getting the
"surprise " call from Gary at a perfect moment..what a great night that was. And Bob played LARS just for us! ;-)

Have a great B-day and rock it out!

I would place a great photo of Mick right here for you if I knew howe to do that...sorry I do not know howe!

Sending you lots of happy wishes and a big cake with Mick jumping out!

love,
Martha
10th April 2007 02:10 PM
Gazza Happy birthday, honey

Hope you have the best birthday ever xo
10th April 2007 02:20 PM
monkey_man Happy Birthday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
10th April 2007 02:41 PM
nankerphelge Happiest of birthdays to RO's resident bat-wieldin' Chi-cagoan!!!

I hope we get to hoist a few when I am in town.

Luv ya.

nanky!

10th April 2007 02:53 PM
pdog I hope she gets her non stick cooking spray goobled...

Wooo Wooo!

Go Sox!
10th April 2007 02:58 PM
SweetVirginia Happy Birthday, Honey!

10th April 2007 04:27 PM
Trey Krimsin Happy Birthday, Parmeda. Hope it's a good one!
10th April 2007 05:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot Happy 29th birthday P!

Hope you get yer knob gobbled!
10th April 2007 05:12 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Love you, my friend.
You make me laugh like hell when life gets me down and I know you are always planted firmly in my corner.

Wishing you all the best today and throughout the year.

And it wouldn't be a Birthday Thread for you if we didn't bring Mick in for the festivities:

Happy Birthday, dearest Pam.

xx00
LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]

Happy Happy Twenty - First Birthday Pammy

Joeykins !
10th April 2007 05:58 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hope you get to "rest and relax" on your special day..

You deserve to be treated like a Queen...tell Hubby that I said so!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Girlfriend!!!
10th April 2007 07:20 PM
Riffhard A very happy birthday to my favorite resident of Second City,The City Of Broad Shoulders,The Windy City,Hog Butcher Of The World,Chi-Town,Da Chi,Chill,New York Done Right,Sweet Home Chicago!

That F'in city has more nicknames than the Rutgers female basketball team.

One Day Baby We've Got to Meet!

Have a great day Pammy!

Riffy

10th April 2007 07:22 PM
Lazy Bones Happy birthday, Pam! Hope it was/will be a great one.
11th April 2007 02:50 AM
parmeda Such a busy day today to say the least, and such heartfelt wishes from all of you!

LadyJane...thank you. You are more than a dear friend and I love you for it. If making you laugh is the least I can ever do for you, I can only chalk it up as being the most honest form of communication.
Boomy...thank you honey, you are such a sweetheart.
Honky Tonk Man...thank you. I do appreciate the "smile".
Nelly...thank you. But I hafta ask, wtf does 'Wicked Pissa' mean?...lol
egon...thank you. And thank you, for teaching me something new today!
10K...I love the sparkles! Thank you!
Josh...thank you, my friend. And you'll be pleased to hear I received "one carrot" today. (And it ain't something the Easter Bunny left behind, either!)
Irina...you are always so thoughtful, thank you.
Sway! I realize Birthdays can sometimes be brutal; and I appreciate your concern. Thanks!
GotToRollMe...thank you, M. Don't kid yourself, your heart is as big as mine, darlin'.
pug...thank you, dear. And a HUGE 'thanks' for not slamming my Cubbies today! Although, I was really expecting you to do so, lol.
stewed...thank you kindly, sir. I appreciate it.
Martha...woman, we must be floating on the same wave-length. Seriously! Just yesterday (I had some Dylan on) and Mr. M&M's asked about you...he did! Which then made me think back to you and that other sneaky bastard, lol. Perfect timing is all I can say. You both got me, that's for sure, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat! Thanks, sistah...
Gazza...a.k.a. 'that other sneaky bastard'! Thank you, my sweet; for so many, many, MANY endless surprises.
monkey_man...thanks honey, I could only wish I had stock in my namesake. Hell, I must support half the shareholders with the amount of that I use!
NANKY!!!...thank you, buddy. I expect nothing less than a phone call when you roll into town. And I promise I'll keep the bats in the trunk
pdog...thank you, you goof, lol. And here, I was certain pug would throw me 'the curveball' today...you blew it, babe!
SweetVirginia...I love balloons; you should see my dining room, it looks like a Shriner's Circus tonight. Thank you, honey.
Trey...thank you, kindly. And yes, it was a good one!
SS...my knight in shining armor, as always. Thank you, dear. Flattery will get you everywhere.
Joey...thank you my straight-jacket wearing, ADD affected, fine wine sippin', 'Take Me Out To The Ballgame' singin', hiding stuff in my panty drawer partner in crime!
Meg...thank you, but the word 'relax' is not in my vocabulary, lol. But rest assured the word 'queen' is! And I am bowed to on a regular basis Thanks for the text today, I appreciate it.
Riffy...thanks darlin'. You know you'd be more than welcomed to grace the streets Mrs. O'Leary's cow scorched. I look forward to it!

And last, but not least, the guy I love to hate!
Lazy Bones...I will always hate you with much affection for reasons that are nobody's business, lol. For the record, I still GOT The Jack...oh yes sir, I do! Age ain't got nothin' on me...Thanks, my friend.

Thanks to you all... mmwwhhaaaa!
11th April 2007 07:55 AM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, parmeda!
11th April 2007 08:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Parmy mammy! Late but not too much! Have a great one and party high! Love you, will ya?
11th April 2007 09:04 AM
Jumacfly
Happy B day to another RO legend: Parmy!!!
cheers
jU
11th April 2007 11:22 AM
Martha I got the jack , jack, JACK! I remember that moment well...still makes me laugh right our loud when I recall reading that thread!

And....I was thinkin' of mentioning Mr. M&M when I posted but then didn't so thank you for mentioning your sweet man! And he asked about me and you were listening to Bob? Isn't life interesting! I LOVE it! I have that wonderful jasmine scented candle in my room and think of you when I look at it..which is daily. :-)

Have at it sister! Life is good!

luv,
Ms. Marthamelodylan-Mellencamp
11th April 2007 03:03 PM
glencar One day late but the sentiment is heartfelt. Please, have the best year ever on me, Pammy! You are a treasured ROer & you are indeed the "hostess with the most-ess" as the kids say...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)