ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

We gotta move
We gotta move
We gotta move, chile
We gotta move

More later...
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RO mentioned in SAL review from the Washington Times. Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th April 2008 08:54 AM
glencar
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
If they can ever find the damn thong! Did we ever find out who in the postal service stole the thong?

Voodoo Scrounge, no?
6th April 2008 12:37 AM
TomL I went tonight and it rocked. A really different view. They were larger than life. Thought the band rocked and were tight. Great set, although SMU was way off. Keith was great, Charlie has a couple of classics. The electricity flowing in the room was great. Shattered was right on beat. A Some Girls night. But the electricity in that room.. that night.... was awesome. You can't make up that shit. SVROXOXO.

May your Rolling Stones heart follow you forever...................star.. fuck.. the.... star..... fuck the star........fuck the star............fuck the star.......

I'll go the 12th again if anyone still wants to come over.
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)