ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Amsterdam May 1976
© 1976 Peter Mazel with thanks Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SLANE - Where RU in the Golden Circle??!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th March 2007 06:03 PM
jaymze Hey Guys,

I intend to get me Slane ticket bright and early on friday morning. I Intend to be in the Golden Circle, hopefully on Keiths side of the stage (Gold Circle A).

Where are others buying tickets for? Just want to make sure I'm in the pit with some friends from here!

Please let me know what people are doing!

Jaymze.
28th March 2007 06:09 PM
Gazza I'll be going for "A" - Keith's side. Hope to see as many of you in there as possible
28th March 2007 06:10 PM
Flairville Gold Circle A, StraycatUK is too
28th March 2007 06:11 PM
jaymze Excellent Gazza,

Was discussing it with Gearoid a few days ago and he's in the same mind. Should be an excellent evening!
28th March 2007 06:11 PM
Gazza For excellent, read "drunken"

And thats just the band...
[Edited by Gazza]
28th March 2007 06:48 PM
jaymze
quote:
Gazza wrote:
For excellent, read "drunken"

And thats just the band...
[Edited by Gazza]

Bring it on!!!
28th March 2007 07:34 PM
Slavegirl I am in Golden Circle A as well. Can't WAIT!!!
29th March 2007 03:37 AM
albert will meet you 'all' in the Golden Circle A !!

gr,
Albert
Holland
29th March 2007 03:47 AM
nasalwizard Im in gold A also
29th March 2007 06:24 AM
Gazza just realised the onsale time tomorrow is 8 am. I thought it was 9 am. Just as well I checked
29th March 2007 07:47 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I am nowhere
29th March 2007 08:05 AM
Erik_Snow This elk will be at Slane too, 98% sure
30th March 2007 03:03 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I'm in!!! Gold A!!!
30th March 2007 03:18 AM
Flairville If you bought tickets and a Platinum membership for Slane today you were allowed 6 tickets compared to 4 for the Legacy Members!?
30th March 2007 03:18 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Flairville wrote:
If you bought tickets and a Platinum membership for Slane today you were allowed 6 tickets compared to 4 for the Legacy Members!?

I could get 6 without a membership!
30th March 2007 03:25 AM
jaymze I Got my ticket for Gold Circle A!!

After being in a queue for 7 minutes from the get-go online and constantly ringing ticketmaster I finally got a ticket for my chosen area. That was a tense few minutes though. Got a call on my other phone mid-purchase and hung-up on them....had to focus on the job at hand! If it was IrelandCalling that rang then sorry!

Woohoo!!!! The Stones at Slame!! Rockin with all those other crazy cats from Rocksoff. Should be the gig of the year!
30th March 2007 03:28 AM
PrincessMargaret Gold A - Seeya there!

Princess Margaret
30th March 2007 03:30 AM
albert OK SSC, see you in Ireland in august. Will be nice meeting again! Who else is coming with you?

gr,
Albert
30th March 2007 03:32 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
albert wrote:
OK SSC, see you in Ireland in august. Will be nice meeting again! Who else is coming with you?

gr,
Albert

I don't know! I just got a ticket for myself. Girlfriend is not coming along (but she will be at Copenhagen).
30th March 2007 04:40 AM
IrelandCalling4 Jaymze -- Nope,thast wasn't me calling you^

I am in aswell, along with a lot of hometown friends -- Gold Circle A, Keith's side!!!

Woooo!!!!!
30th March 2007 05:25 AM
Jumacfly How much is the Golden circle tix??
30th March 2007 06:00 AM
jaymze About €123 with the booking fee, and worth every cent, penny whatever!!
30th March 2007 10:57 AM
barking paul I'm in Gold A too.
30th March 2007 02:08 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
barking paul wrote:
I'm in Gold A too.

Paul is that you? The Paul whom walked half the center of Nice with a sign telling he had tix for sale on his back?
30th March 2007 02:13 PM
glencar I hear I'm somewhere there. Looking forward to meeting y'all. I'll be the one wearing American style clothes. Sorry, I just can't help it. I also won't abide any sassiness about my President. I will leave yours alone as well.
30th March 2007 02:15 PM
jb Have al the shows sold out yet? If not, which ones have sold well? Have both of the small London arena shows sold out?
30th March 2007 03:46 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
jb wrote:
Have al the shows sold out yet? If not, which ones have sold well? Have both of the small London arena shows sold out?

I left you Gazza's message under European Show thread..
But to save you time, he said to tell you Slane (60,000 tickets) sold out in 2 hours per Ticketmaster. It appears that no tickets are available for the first show in London and there are still a few 150lb seats left for the 2nd show..That is all that I know
30th March 2007 03:52 PM
pdog Stones are touring, it hasn't really sunk in yet...
I wish I had more time, so little time and I have so much money!
This sucks...
30th March 2007 04:04 PM
barking paul for Strange_Stray_Cat

not me.
never been to Nice.
never had Stones tickets for sale (I'm more likely to be on the streets looking for them).
31st March 2007 08:42 AM
oscar yes me too in gold circle a. along with my wife and two daughters.
does anyone know what time the concert starts and finishes? as we are coming over on a ferry from north wales to ireland.

incidently this appreciation thread stuff is very stupid !

looking forward to meeting you all in eire.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)