ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

VIDEO HEADER: Jumping Jack Flask in Mexico City - February 26, 2006
Testing - this is a beta version ;)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hippies appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
30th March 2006 09:05 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Candace Youngblood wrote:

That's very cool that you got to see him on Halloween. What year was that?
I have spent the past couple months really listening to his entire catalog and it's been quite fun.

Do you really consider someone who smokes a junkie? He was a big anti-drug advocate, no?

I really enjoy his stuff with the Mothers the most, I guess, although he had several brilliant albums throughout the eighties that I like.

Personally, I enjoyed his duet with daughter Moon Unit, "Valley Girl". She said the main reason she did that song was to spend time with her dad who spent the majority of his time in the recording studio. Moon Unit also said she had quite interesting baby sitters, like a guy who would babysit them wearing a leather thong and black tape over his nipples.
30th March 2006 09:13 AM
Candace Youngblood
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Personally, I enjoyed his duet with daughter Moon Unit, "Valley Girl". She said the main reason she did that song was to spend time with her dad who spent the majority of his time in the recording studio. Moon Unit also said she had quite interesting baby sitters, like a guy who would babysit them wearing a leather thong and black tape over his nipples.

Haha, I still crack up when I hear Valley Girl, even though it was the one FZ song they actually played on the radio and it's even included on some 80's compilations.

I really love the albums Them or Us from '84 and You Are What You Is from '81.
30th March 2006 09:18 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Candace Youngblood wrote:

Haha, I still crack up when I hear Valley Girl, even though it was the one FZ song they actually played on the radio and it's even included on some 80's compilations.

I really love the albums Them or Us from '84 and You Are What You Is from '81.

From his 80's albums, I also liked Jazz From Hell and Shut Up 'N Play Your Guitar.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)