ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Press conference at Stadthalle in Bremen, Germany, March 1967
© Gunter Zint with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Top 20 Keith songs Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th March 2007 09:42 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I would love to hear it; I love those Cats!!

PM me your email and I'll send you an mp3 of it....Its great!
29th March 2007 12:05 PM
Saint Sway Eileen & You Dont Move Me DEFINATELY belong in my top 20 list!!!

I must of not been drinking
29th March 2007 02:17 PM
Stray Cat UK Keith songs ? You mean the ones he sings on.

Keith songs;

Gimme Shelter
Beast Of Burden
Ruby Tuesday
Love is Strong

and many more
29th March 2007 02:49 PM
Saint Sway I saw the X-Pensive Wino's Charley Drayton last night at Warren Haynes' show at Irving Plaza.

Drayton jammed with Govt Mule and his good buddy, ex-Black Crowe, Audley Freed

Charley sat in on drums for about 4 or 5 tunes. Including the Allmans "Same Thing" and "Turn On Your Lovelight"

Patti Smith's guitarist, Lenny Kaye, also was part of the jam. And joined Drayton, Freed and others on Kevin Kinney's (Drivin-n-Cryin) "Straight To Hell"
29th March 2007 03:04 PM
Saint Sway Charley Drayton's one of the baddest mofo's on the planet! And one of the all-time nicest guys at the same time.

heres some pics from last nights show....

Charley drumming alongside Govt Mule's Matt Apts

the man! In the groove...
29th March 2007 04:29 PM
Saint Sway jb pm'd me and asked me to post some pics of Lenny Kaye from last nights show. He seems obsessed with Patti Smith's band these days... its ok, as I'm happy to oblige...

29th March 2007 04:40 PM
glencar What about the Beacon?
29th March 2007 04:46 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
What about the Beacon?

Allmans were off last night. So Gregg surprised everyone and came out for a few acoustic numbers with Warren Haynes. Then they walked offstage and the big surprise - The ENTIRE Muther Fuckin Allmans Band took the stage and jammed at Irving Plaza!!!!! When was the last time those cats played a little club like that???

I was so stoked.

it was a long night. By the time Drayton & Freed and Co came out, I had already seen a full 3 nights worth on music!!

anyways... tonite at beacon should be huge with Audley and everyone in town. Big guests spots....

I'm hitting Babbo. I need a big meal.
29th March 2007 05:09 PM
glencar Tuesday night's set list at the B was awesome. I knew after Friday night's show that I should have waited.
29th March 2007 05:32 PM
Saint Sway you went tuesday too?? Nice.
29th March 2007 08:51 PM
Throwaway very nice pics St Sway. fuckin eh, ABB AND Audley? Very cool.
New MFF album any good? Tracks I've heard sound solid.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)