ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Press conference at Stadthalle in Bremen, Germany, March 1967
© Gunter Zint with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 75 AND SUNNY Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th March 2007 04:35 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

didnt go. I had an 8th row ticket to last nights show too. But skipped it as well. I'm a little burnt out right now and need a few nights off. Will go to Warren Haynes & Friends show on wed at Irving. And catch Allmans over the weekend.

I wish I had waited until this coming Friday. I had to work Sat morning & it curtailed my night out in the Big Apple. I felt like I was an Ohama-ite or whatever those assholes are called.
27th March 2007 04:44 PM
Saint Sway Tony?
27th March 2007 06:02 PM
Sir Stonesalot Power at the push of a button?

WTF?

I don't need no stinkin' button. I just mash the accelerator, and 425 horses kick yer ass out the stall.

C'mon over. Get in. Let's ride.

27th March 2007 06:16 PM
Sir Stonesalot I can't tell you how much I hate that lame ass white stripe that runs along the bottom of my Nova.

I just made the appointment at the body shop yesterday...April 23rd. Toreodor Red with black SS stripes on the hood and trunk. All the white SS and 350 tags will get blackened in. The grill is getting black paint too. The SS on the grill will get red to match the car. I didn't order the wheels yet, but I already decided on 15 x 7 Keystone Klassics. Simple, classic, with black highlights. They'll match the paint beautifully.

It'll be great to have my car look as hot as it runs. But honestly, I'd take the performance over looks anytime.

Got Nova?

28th March 2007 11:48 AM
fireontheplatter 55 and sunny here
the dafodills are just about ready to bloom....its a wonderful thing
28th March 2007 06:47 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
55 and sunny here
the dafodills are just about ready to bloom....its a wonderful thing

Is that your return post?
28th March 2007 07:01 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

Is that your return post?

yes it is
28th March 2007 11:48 PM
Bloozehound Hey SS, your cars a beauty

a few years ago I had something very similar, a fully restored '66 mustang convertable, had a 289 with a few mods a phat holley carb, elderbrocks and glasspacks LOL

that car could haul the ass, go from 0 to 60 in like nothing, I would race peeps all the time, one night, I even out manuvered the cops in some drunken, backroad chase like something straight out of COPS, stupid shit, but I got away

was fun for a few years, eventually sold it, wish I hadn't, but it wasn't very economical, constant up keep and a serious gas guzzler...anyways yours looks like a hell of a ride, good times
[Edited by Bloozehound]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)