ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: If They Come Back To The U.S. In The Fall.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd March 2006 06:28 PM
RollingstonesUSA Do you think the tour will have a different name, different stage, etc....

[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]
23rd March 2006 06:29 PM
pdog don't forget, higher ticket prices too.
23rd March 2006 11:44 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
don't forget, higher ticket prices too.

as jb and I predicted...you will see a golden circle price structure in major markets (Non Omaha'd) near $600-750. Cohl is testing the market with Babs!
23rd March 2006 11:47 PM
the good They better come back to philly.
24th March 2006 01:04 AM
voodoopug
quote:
the good wrote:
They better come back to philly.

after the abysmal sales of Philly 2 this year? I bet they will come back for one show, top dollar, must make up for lost revenue in Europe!!!!!
24th March 2006 01:33 AM
pdog I'm not sure if I want to see them (Stones) again, or just the people around here (alot of cool people)...
24th March 2006 02:16 AM
glencar What's going on with those 2 old lezzies?
24th March 2006 02:24 AM
Altamont
quote:
glencar wrote:
What's going on with those 2 old lezzies?

They're discussing hacking photobucket accounts!
24th March 2006 02:26 AM
glencar Snap!
24th March 2006 06:53 AM
Break The Spell Back to the thread topic, if they come back this fall it may very well be under a new name, the way the 1999 tour was called No Security and not a continuation of Bridges To Babylon. But yes, I expect some very high prices.
24th March 2006 07:28 AM
Gazza it'll still be part of ABB tour if it takes place
Expect about 18-20 shows if it happens. My personal guess is October up to around Thanksgiving

Where it will be is the subject of a lot of rumour. Some reckon another run through major markets. Others say it'll be college towns instead.
24th March 2006 09:02 AM
the good
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

after the abysmal sales of Philly 2 this year? I bet they will come back for one show, top dollar, must make up for lost revenue in Europe!!!!!

What are you talking about? Both philly shows were sold out.
24th March 2006 11:36 AM
jb Philly no longer major Stones market........stick to New York, Boston, Chicago and maybe 1 philly show.................
24th March 2006 11:37 AM
Break The Spell I guess I'm foolish for hoping for a show in Lexington or Cincinnati. :}
24th March 2006 11:38 AM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
I guess I'm foolish for hoping for a show in Lexington or Cincinnati. :}

I don't think so..I think a return is based upon need for additional revenue, and smaller markets could not handle the ticket structure as is currently envisioned....(see RCMH).
24th March 2006 11:42 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
jb wrote:

I don't think so..I think a return is based upon need for additional revenue, and smaller markets could not handle the ticket structure as is currently envisioned....(see RCMH).

Thats what I'm thinking as well. It don't matter, road trips are fun too, might have to travel a bit more this time.
24th March 2006 11:51 AM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Thats what I'm thinking as well. It don't matter, road trips are fun too, might have to travel a bit more this time.

Agree that road trips are much more fun...meet grreat people and enjoy pre-party before shows..lots of fun(see Joey at Mr. Toads with finger light!!!).
24th March 2006 11:54 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Agree that road trips are much more fun...meet grreat people and enjoy pre-party before shows..lots of fun(see Joey at Mr. Toads with finger light!!!).

Looking forward to meeting / greeting all of you fine individuals this fall at THE STONES / THE WHO concerts at THE QWEST CENTER !!!!!

" Finger Lights " for everyone .........

Actually , one of the bartenders gave me that light about two minutes before the picture was taken --- I kept the thing for the entire concert and still have it somewhere ....

Developing .....ss

Joey
24th March 2006 11:56 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Looking forward to meeting / greeting all of you fine individuals this fall at THE STONES / THE WHO concerts at THE QWEST CENTER !!!!!

" Finger Lights " for everyone .........

Actually , one of the bartenders gave me that light about two minutes before the picture was taken --- I kept the thing for the entire concert and still have it somewhere ....

Developing .....ss

Joey

I really would like that finger light!!!
24th March 2006 12:06 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

It is YOURS !!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda comes in handy after six " Jaggerbombs " and twelve Heinekens . Word !

Jacky !
24th March 2006 12:35 PM
GimmeExile Reading posts by jb and voodoopug about ticket sales is like listening to Bush and Cheney talk about Iraq and WMDs: 100% bullshit.

24th March 2006 12:37 PM
glencar Check out the link in the first post of the "No Relationship?" thread. 0% BS.
voodoopug
quote:
the good wrote:

What are you talking about? Both philly shows were sold out.

PHilly 2 sold horribly and was greatly papered. Please note SEVERAL seats were available up until day of show. Poor choice to run two shows there. should have stuck to Miami/Chicago/Boston/NYC and other stronger markets.
glencar
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
I guess I'm foolish for hoping for a show in Lexington or Cincinnati. :}

NOT A CHANCE! Get thee to Chicago or NYC...
24th March 2006 12:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

joey is the true master!
24th March 2006 01:38 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

joey is the true master!

For My Baby ! :

24th March 2006 01:43 PM
jb
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
Reading posts by jb and voodoopug about ticket sales is like listening to Bush and Cheney talk about Iraq and WMDs: 100% bullshit.

520 and counting........................................Our posts made dreams come true and many saved money/upgraded their seats by listenuing to us and waiting to get tickets...You shall never be greeted ........................................
24th March 2006 01:50 PM
pdog My post count is rising like the body count in Iraq!
24th March 2006 01:50 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

520 and counting........................................Our posts made dreams come true and many saved money/upgraded their seats by listenuing to us and waiting to get tickets...You shall never be greeted ........................................

24th March 2006 01:51 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
My post count is rising like the body count in Iraq!

Greatest Foreign Policy Disaster in the HISTORY of the world . Word.

Sass !!!!!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)