ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aerosmith Cancels Tour ..... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2
21st March 2006 04:01 PM
Joey " Aerosmith cancels tour "

" An unspecified illness in the band has prompted rock group Aerosmith to cancel its tour, which includes a March 31 concert at the Qwest Center Omaha.

Aerosmith

More details are expected to be announced later today. "

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1458&u_sid=2137451

21st March 2006 04:03 PM
Break The Spell I'm assuming this is one Qwest Center show you didn't desire to see. The Aero-Force one will fly no more...
21st March 2006 04:04 PM
jb Thanks Joey............seems like a few venues have sold very poorly. They played the 8k seat capacity Hard Rock here in Hollywood, then cancelled next show with approx 9k seats in 21k seat areana........................................Joey Krammer is no Stones fan!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st March 2006 04:07 PM
pdog
21st March 2006 04:13 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
I'm assuming this is one Qwest Center show you didn't desire to see. The Aero-Force one will fly no more...

You bet your Sweet Bippy I had no intention of attending THAT gig !

Word !

Flack the Y ! ®
21st March 2006 04:15 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

You bet your Sweet Bippy I had no intention of attending THAT gig !

Word !

Flack the Y ! ®

Great posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st March 2006 04:16 PM
Break The Spell Vegas should place bets on which band member has the illness, and what the illness is. Why are they being so secretive about this??
21st March 2006 04:19 PM
jb
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Vegas should place bets on which band member has the illness, and what the illness is. Why are they being so secretive about this??

I'm sure the many AS fans here will soon chime in....
21st March 2006 04:23 PM
pdog
21st March 2006 05:02 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

That's what my imaginary friends and myself skipping around the Plains of Nebraska with Assless Chaps on and Rainbow Flags in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

The Joey - As seen on the copy cat reality show "That's Queer Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

21st March 2006 05:28 PM
pdog Joey, that isn't Postin' !
21st March 2006 08:42 PM
Soldatti Aerosmith is getting very boring, no studio album in 5+ years, no world tour in 7+ years and Tyler is a sad copy of himself with all those surgeries.
21st March 2006 09:04 PM
exile Heard S.Tyler's new song with Carlos Santana the other day.

another Aerosmith-esk Rock ballad. probably charted better than "Streets Of Love" though.

21st March 2006 09:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot So...

If Aerosmith plays a show, and there is no band there to play the music, and no one in the seats to hear it...does anyone care about it?
21st March 2006 09:45 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
So...

If Aerosmith plays a show, and there is no band there to play the music, and no one in the seats to hear it...does anyone care about it?

We didn't care when they were there?
21st March 2006 10:12 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Aerosmith is getting very boring, no studio album in 5+ years, no world tour in 7+ years and Tyler is a sad copy of himself with all those surgeries.

Their last studio album 'Honkin On Bobo' came out in 2004
21st March 2006 11:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Their last studio album 'Honkin On Bobo' <

Tee hee. Even the name of their last album makes it sound like they suck dick....
21st March 2006 11:15 PM
Soldatti
quote:
exile wrote:
Heard S.Tyler's new song with Carlos Santana the other day.

another Aerosmith-esk Rock ballad. probably charted better than "Streets Of Love" though.

Of course, SOL didn't chart anywere on the Billboard charts. Just Feel Better was a hit on Top 40 stations, adult and mainstream rock. It was bubbling under the hot 100 during a couple of weeks too.
21st March 2006 11:17 PM
Soldatti
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:

Their last studio album 'Honkin On Bobo' came out in 2004

11 covers and 1 new song. At least their greatest hits from 2002, had more new songs.
22nd March 2006 05:11 AM
Gazza
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Vegas should place bets on which band member has the illness, and what the illness is. Why are they being so secretive about this??

Tyler needs major surgery, apparently
22nd March 2006 05:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels TYLER TO UNDERGO OPERATION

LATEST: AEROSMITH frontman STEVEN TYLER will undergo surgery on his throat later this week (ends24MAR06), but continues to deny rumours he is battling cancer. The WALK THIS WAY rocker is thought to be suffering from strained vocal cords and has cancelled the remaining 12 dates of the band's North American tour. Tyler, who celebrates his 58th birthday on Sunday (26MAR06), is refusing to elaborate on his health, but admits he will be unable to sing for up to three months after the operation.

A spokesperson for the rocker refused to reveal Tyler's ailment, but says, "Despite Aerosmith's desire to keep the tour going as long as possible, Tyler's doctors advised him not to continue performing to give his voice time to recover." The band currently have no plans to reschedule cancelled dates.
22/03/2006 09:25

22nd March 2006 05:48 AM
exile
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
TYLER TO UNDERGO OPERATION
LATEST: AEROSMITH frontman STEVEN TYLER will undergo surgery on his throat later this week (ends24MAR06), but continues to deny rumours he is battling cancer.

Shit. well I hope he is ok and its not cancer.
22nd March 2006 01:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
exile wrote:
Shit. well I hope he is ok and its not cancer.

He's a survivor. He'll be ok.
22nd March 2006 05:37 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

He's a survivor. He'll be ok.

I will pray for him
22nd March 2006 06:02 PM
TomL If you look hard enough you can see Paris's pee pee. I can.
22nd March 2006 06:52 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

I will pray for him

PRAY FOR YOURSELF,JOEY
22nd March 2006 07:34 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
TomL wrote:
If you look hard enough you can see Paris's pee pee. I can.

Guess that makes you the ten millionth man
to see that......

SV

23rd March 2006 10:34 AM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
If you look hard enough you can see Paris's pee pee. I can.

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

" Paris Pees Perfume Ronnie ! "

Jacky Hilton !
23rd March 2006 10:38 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

PRAY FOR YOURSELF,JOEY

For My Baby PERKS ! :

23rd March 2006 10:50 AM
glencar Is Steve really going in for some MAJOR plastic work? Developing...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)