ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Panamá City Airport, Panamá - 2001
© From the Cucho Peñaloza Archives!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is it me... Return to archive Page: 1 2
March 12th, 2005 04:00 PM
SheRat
quote:
glencar wrote:
Whoops. I then withdraw my lameass response within this lameass thread.

Indeed.

I'ts time for me to eat serious crow.

kath: I owe you a huge-assed apology. Whatever was going on in my mind yest. morning, it's no excuse for this post. I'm really very sorry.

For what it's worth, the idea that *anyone* is bringing this board down is/was a joke---while the first part of the sentence was a jab at you, the entire thing was sort of meant as a satire at the general bemoaning of how the board sucks now, and it's so-and-so's fault. Didn't make that very clear.

In any case, again, please accept my apologies kath.
Totally out of line.
March 12th, 2005 05:01 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
ROOOOOOOOOOOSTAH!
yeah man, we're getting another foot of snow today..
after four inches yesterday
24th snowstorm of the season
5th highest total on record.
BRING IT ON!
Got tix for Sox/Yanks for 07/14/05-BE THERE!

Kath-Upward & Onward!

Stay warm !
I scored some tix for the Yanks vs Mariners in Seattle in mid May, good seats. 2 games!
Fenway will be a zoo in July, You'll have a great time win or lose!

March 12th, 2005 05:11 PM
glencar
quote:
SheRat wrote:

Indeed.

I'ts time for me to eat serious crow.

kath: I owe you a huge-assed apology. Whatever was going on in my mind yest. morning, it's no excuse for this post. I'm really very sorry.

For what it's worth, the idea that *anyone* is bringing this board down is/was a joke---while the first part of the sentence was a jab at you, the entire thing was sort of meant as a satire at the general bemoaning of how the board sucks now, and it's so-and-so's fault. Didn't make that very clear.

In any case, again, please accept my apologies kath.
Totally out of line.

You surprise me yet again. A classy apology. I too hate all the laments about why this board sucks. Check out Keno & yell about how THIS board sucks. What BS!
March 12th, 2005 05:27 PM
kath well, i appreciate your apology. your original post really hit me out of left field.

thanks.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood