ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007
© and thanks to coowouters
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Arrived ......................................... ( Stones ) ...... Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st March 2008 12:04 PM
Joey
................. at the Brazen Head last evening !!!!!

That is right my Stonesilicious Brothers & Sisters .....................

A Mr. Keith " Dear Boy " Moon arrived promptly at 10:15 PM last evening at The Brazen Head after having just witnessed the ' Rolling Stone Magazine Photo Shoot ' with Mick , Keith & Jack White in NYC . Keith says there were ' smiles all around ' at the photo session and that ' Shine A Light ' is a brilliant and " ambient " movie that showcases our beloved and resplendent Stones like no other previous concert film about the band . I became giddy for the April Premiere and Keith bellowed , " Let's celebrate RIGHT NOW !!! " and ordered up a couple of rounds of ' Baby Guinnesses ' for everyone ............. Mmmmmmmmmmm !!!!! Lip Smackin' !!!!!!

I asked Keith about the current wave of Obamania sweeping the country and Keith brayed , " Dear Boy , you have observed what Obama has done to the Clinton ' Political Machine ' --- this November , he will beat McCain like the House Slave !!! "

{ Chuckles , smiles and nervous laughter all around the bar area }

..... with that , our beloved hero spotted this comely , dark - haired ' Cajun lookin' ' beauty dancing surreptitiously by herself off to the side of the stage ( ' Wild Clover ' was in town and the establishment , surprisingly , was packed -- as was the dance floor ) and Keith was ' off to the races ' ...as they say !!! Man that guy gets the chicks and he certainly can DRINK !!!!! ... Damn !!!!!

So my Lil' Stonescicles ( Brrr ..... ) .. .stay warm , stay high , stay kinkily , and most of all ........ I beg of thee ..... stay Stonesy .

I Thank You All for your time today and I remain ....... forever ...... your Joeykins

www.BrazenHeadPub.com

Snuggles ! ™
1st March 2008 12:32 PM
The jinn, my friend. Uhhhhhhhhhh.....
Jay Jay......
I finally wikipedia'd Keith Moon.
He is dead......
and dead under questionable circumstances

Is that why you so delight?

It is rather morose of you not to acknowledge that it is the ghost of Keith Moon you are jovially speaking of frequently....
1st March 2008 12:39 PM
Starbuck jinn....my friend....please keep in mind that joey is not necessarily playing with a full deck.
1st March 2008 12:41 PM
mojoman did keith drive his car in the establishment or leave it outside?
1st March 2008 02:07 PM
The jinn, my friend. lol

1st March 2008 02:17 PM
Sister Morphine
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
jinn....my friend....please keep in mind that joey is not necessarily playing with a full deck.

Ouaaah....this is just disgusting...... *lol*
1st March 2008 05:12 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:
did keith drive his car in the establishment or leave it outside?

mojo .................

Keith can not drive .

2nd March 2008 10:50 AM
Joey
Actually jinny .................... Keith Moon is EVER present .

" There is a Lil' ' Keith ' in ALL of us Ronnie ! "

J. Fly ! ™

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
2nd March 2008 12:55 PM
Bloozehound Sup with the chicks with the Titantic Ta Ta's, like how do they go to sleep at night, can they roll over like a normal person ?

This is profound, mysteries of the universe, keeps me awake at night. I need to know the truth !

2nd March 2008 01:04 PM
Joey
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Sup with the chicks with the Titantic Ta Ta's, like how do they go to sleep at night, can they roll over like a normal person ?

This is profound, mysteries of the universe, keeps me awake at night. I need to know the truth !

I feel ya bloozey ...............

I too used to stay awake at night wondering how Keith Richards could possibly shave his face in the morning with all of those wrinkles .

Then somebody informed me that he probably just pulls down the skin and shaves his face THAT way .

*** END TRANSMISSION ***

2nd March 2008 01:30 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Joey wrote:

I too used to stay awake at night wondering how Keith Richards could possibly shave his face in the morning with all of those wrinkles .

Then somebody informed me that he probably just pulls down the skin and shaves his face THAT way .

*** END TRANSMISSION ***

Hmmm, an interesting assessment of Mr Richard's condition indeed, but I mean, she could steer a frickin' car with those things, what the hell is going man

2nd March 2008 03:13 PM
somebody Nasteee.....yack. those are hideous, do you think she paid money for that???
[Edited by somebody]
2nd March 2008 03:51 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
somebody wrote:
Nasteee.....yack. those are hideous, do you think she paid money for that???
[Edited by somebody]

most likely.

for that size....i would think a cool 10 g's. she probably made it back in a week tho....if you know what i mean.
2nd March 2008 05:39 PM
Highwire Rob Hey Joey,

I just saw U2 3D and had a blast! Isn't it a shame that Moon with The Who was not around long enough to do a 3-D concert film for us all to enjoy. Can you imagine Keith coming at us full in the face with the drumsticks or Pete windmilling out over the theater seats! Next best thing to live - right?

O.K. - It is now time to put on your 3-D Glasses...

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
2nd March 2008 06:24 PM
Joey
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

she probably made it back in a week tho....if you know what i mean.

Funny !!!!!!!

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

J'Lo'Kins ! ™
2nd March 2008 06:26 PM
Joey
quote:

Highwire Rob wrote:

Isn't it a shame that Moon with The Who was not around long enough to do a 3-D concert film for us all to enjoy. Can you imagine Keith coming at us full in the face with the drumsticks or Pete windmilling out over the theater seats! Next best thing to live - right?

I feel ya Highwire Rob --- He left us much too soon ( .... I guess they ALL do , Huh ?! )

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

J' " Snuggles " FLY !
2nd March 2008 07:38 PM
TomL No Asian has tits that big. Thanks Kins.
3rd March 2008 09:49 AM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
No Asian has tits that big. Thanks Kins.

Nips Akimbo TomL .........................

Nips Akimbo ....

'kins
3rd March 2008 09:56 AM
EELPIE
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nips Akimbo TomL .........................

Nips Akimbo ....

'kins

4th March 2008 11:55 AM
Joey

< ----- Bump for the pee pee .
4th March 2008 11:58 AM
glencar Bump for the sheer idiocy...
4th March 2008 12:05 PM
Joey " Bump for the sheer idiocy... "

J to the O to the E to the Y !!!!!!

[Edited by Joey]
4th March 2008 12:12 PM
Starbuck
4th March 2008 12:13 PM
glencar It's the same one every week. Like Joey, it blows weekly.
4th March 2008 12:15 PM
Joey " It's the same one every week. Like Joey, it blows weekly. "

I would like to baste you in milk for 48 hours, hog-tie you and let hungry baby lambs skeletonize your quivering, quaking carcass.

[Edited by Joey]
4th March 2008 12:18 PM
glencar Not now. I gotta get lunch & a car inspection. Later, tater!
4th March 2008 12:20 PM
Joey " Not now. I gotta get lunch & an inspection... "

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's miracle on ice postin'!
4th March 2008 01:47 PM
Highwire Rob Did The Sparky Chronicles fall victim to the Writers' Strike?
4th March 2008 02:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Did The Sparky Chronicles fall victim to the Writers' Strike?

Hello Highwire Rob .....................

My staff and myself continue to put the ' finishing touches ' on the Final Episode of The Sparky Chronicles . However , I am still having great difficulty finding / locating the right pictures depicting the significant events that take place during this momentous period in World Stones' History .

In the final episode , our brave , beloved and fearless hero Sparky sits upright in his favorite chair at the Lugar's vast , Mahogany Oval Office Conference Table alongside the members of the C10 [ ... otherwise known as ' The Wise Men ' ( " Harvards " as Maxy calls all of them ... HE [ Lugar ] is the graduate of SouthWest Texas State Teacher's College ) ] . Highwire Rob , these are the architects of American Stonesian Policy -- Hell , there must be over three hundred years of collective Stonesian Experience amongst all of these individuals . If these ' pillars ' of American Stonesian Society can not persuade The MaxLugar to see ' The end of the tunnel ' then all is TRULY lost .

Developing ..............................

Shiver .............................

I remain ...... forever ...... your Joey

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

'kins

[Edited by Joey]
4th March 2008 02:46 PM
Highwire Rob Thanks Joey! Until the Chronicle is complete I shall try to avoid Internet leaks and plot spoilers. I'm sure Howe Academy will figure somewhere in the denouement. (I've been waiting to use that fancy word since Freedom fries were out and French fries back in fashion.)
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)