ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Radio City Music Hall, New York City, March 14 2006
© Throbby... thanks!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Alltel Arena, Little Rock, Arkansas - March 9th 2006 - setlist, pix and reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2
9th March 2006 10:43 PM
LadyJane Little Rock ROCKS!!

1. Jumpin' Jack Flash
2. Let's Spend the Night Together
3. It's Only RocknRoll
4. Oh No Not YOU Again!!
5. Dead Flowers!!!!!!!!!
6. Back of My Hand!!!!!
7. Tumbling Dice
8. Midnight Rambler
9. Night Time
10. This Place is Empty
11. Happy
12. Miss You (to b-stage)
13. Rough Justice
14. Get Off My Cloud
15. Honky Tonk Woman (to main stage)
16. Sympathy for the Devil
17. Start Me Up
18. Brown Sugar
19. You Can't Always Get WYW
20. Satisfaction!

WTF?? No "Omaha" here.

What IS to come????

LJ.

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
9th March 2006 10:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The electricity came to Arkansas!!!

Fuck TomL lucky bastard! Dead Flowers and Back of my hand back on the set
9th March 2006 10:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl and LSTNT back too shit! Fuck it
9th March 2006 10:50 PM
LadyJane
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Fuck TomL lucky bastard! Dead Flowers and Back of my hand back on the set

Crazy Fucker left me a message...was partying at the Peabody with jb and assorted members of THE BAND.

LJ.
9th March 2006 10:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I was not complaining about having the very same setlist in Mexico and Monterrey until I saw the sets for LA and Li'l Rock... fuck the stones! Nothing special for us... well sorry, the same setlist in two consecutive shows is really special long time not doing that, thanks Stones THANK YOU
9th March 2006 11:01 PM
LadyJane Voo..the answer is simple...GET YOUR ASS to NYC in the Fall.

Come and party with us.

LJ.
9th March 2006 11:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Fall? I think it will be the next year but anyway that helps to relieve my cold turkey but not my angry
9th March 2006 11:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl In Monterrey we had the most expensive show after Las Vegas, Mexico City above many cities in the USA including Little Rock of course, and so more expensive than Europe, Japan and Australia.

Since the acquisition power is not the same the fans here sold their soul to see the stones and they did not do anything special... well sorry, I repeat...the same setlist in two consecutive shows is extremelly rare and so special.
9th March 2006 11:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl and sorry to spoil this thread about tonight's show but I was not pissed until this moment. I promise not to talk about it anymore (here LOL)
9th March 2006 11:14 PM
pdog Somebody had just mentioned in another thread about BOMH being gone for good...
Frayed Knot!
Not coming back to NorCal really is pissing me off...
I really could've used another Stones show to get me going for a few weeks.
9th March 2006 11:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl 7. Tumbling Dice
8. Midnight Rambler
9. Night Time
10. This Place is Empty
11. Happy
12. Miss You

Probably the rest is the same as previous shows, but wait probably they will have somegirls on the b-stage to teach TomL how to sing it LOL
10th March 2006 12:10 AM
Maxmeister It took three different shows for me to get BOMH, DF, and LSTNT. Lucky fuckers in Arkansas tonight.

Rick
10th March 2006 12:22 AM
six mayers Amazing set list... Dead Flowers!! my god, I wish I was there...The Stones always have a big suprise for us!!!!

cheers
10th March 2006 12:44 AM
corgi37 Now thats a country-fied list!

Hope they do LSTNT here.
10th March 2006 05:04 AM
Gazza very pleased to be proved wrong and to see Back of My hand return!!

And 'Dead Flowers' has been one of the tour highlights so far too, so a double pleasure

About time some of the 'lesser markets' got something other than a standard setlist.
10th March 2006 06:20 AM
Break The Spell I predicted a surprise around song 7. We got two, in the 5 and 6 spot. I'm really glad to see BOMH back in the set, just talking about how I missed that one live.
10th March 2006 07:49 AM
lotsajizz makes me yearn for Florida on Sunday!! I'm now in Miami and partying my way to!!! the show....'Dead Flowers'!! fuck yeah!!!!
10th March 2006 08:40 AM
PartyDoll MEG Hot Damn!! Dead Flowers!!

And Crazy Tom got it instead of me! Double Damn!!
10th March 2006 10:10 AM
Maxlugar [quote]VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
and sorry to spoil this thread about tonight's show but I was not pissed until this moment. I promise not to talk about it anymore (here LOL)

Voodoo I am pissed for you guys down there! The South American crowds are the most excitable bunch in the world.

They did not deserve to be Omaha'd!

It was heartless of the Stones and I'll never forgive them.

Come to "Couchiepalooza" in the fall of '06 and all will be right with the world again. Gazza and Jaxx came. You are the last one!

M!
10th March 2006 10:18 AM
Martha BOMH is gorgeous. TomL is one lucky man indeed.

:-)
10th March 2006 10:22 AM
glencar No Omahaing last night!
10th March 2006 10:46 AM
Maxlugar [quote]glencar wrote:
No Omahaing last night!

Right Blue, no Omahaization right there!

10th March 2006 12:44 PM
moy Legendary Rolling Stones Rock The Alltel Arena
Friday March 10, 2006 12:53am
Reporter: Christina Muñoz
Posted By: Talisa Austin
North Little Rock -

Some Arkansans have been waiting more than 11 years for this. The Rolling Stones rolled into town Thursday night for a sold-out show at Alltel Arena. This is just the second time the legendary rock band has ever performed in the Natural State.

It's called the "Bigger Bang" tour and fans we spoke to agree. The Stones may be older but their shows keep getting bigger and better.

(Joe Spooner, Stones Fan from St. Louis)"Energetic…They kind of change it up a little bit. Hard core and it's no slow time. They're hard core and they don't slow down at all. They just keep going."

Joe Spooner drove from Saint Louis just to see the Stones play in Central Arkansas. If you think that's a long drive, another family came all the way from Canada.

(Catherine Kalmakoff, Stones Fan from Canada)"Pretty much for the concert… And we thought we'd get out of the snow and go to the Gulf of Mexico."

Stones fans run the gamut from this 6-year-old and older.

(Six-year-old fan)"Because they sing good songs."

A Hot Springs woman who has never been to a concert and is celebrating her 42nd birthday at Alltel Arena with her favorite group.

(Mitch Spindler, Stone Fan from Hot Springs)"I think it's it totally awesome, I mean the Stones have been around forever. It's like there's no describing it."

The Rolling Stones first played Central Arkansas in 1994. More than 50-thousand fans packed War Memorial Stadium for the show.

Prior to the '94 concert the Stones made another stop in Arkansas, but it wasn't for fans it was for authorities.

Guitarists Keith Richards and Ron Wood were pulled over for reckless driving while passing through Dallas County in 1975. But most fans know them for what they do best making music. And they are now in their fifth decade of doing just that.

(Spindler)"I just grew up with the music. My sisters turned me on to them when I was a little boy. I just like 'em."
10th March 2006 12:54 PM
Lucy_Bandersnatch WOW!! Dead Flowers!!! Seems to me that song came up on another thread. I'd sure appreciate hearing this show. Hopefully someone recorded. I haven't been actively trading but think it's time to start again.
10th March 2006 01:12 PM
Lazy Bones How was Merle? Was he a good 'fit' as a Stones' opener?
10th March 2006 01:18 PM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
In Monterrey we had the most expensive show after Las Vegas, Mexico City above many cities in the USA including Little Rock of course, and so more expensive than Europe, Japan and Australia.

Since the acquisition power is not the same the fans here sold their soul to see the stones and they did not do anything special... well sorry, I repeat...the same setlist in two consecutive shows is extremelly rare and so special.

Maybe they partied so hard over their break in good ol' Mexico, they had no time to practice any new songs, the bastards.
10th March 2006 01:49 PM
adamdayton Merle was cool, and the audience liked him. Mick even made reference to him before playing Dead Flowers. Mick played all the slide guitar parts on "Back Of My Hand" I was impressed.

The party was at The Peabody right across the river. We didnt go, because we're tired old losers.
Great show though.
10th March 2006 06:01 PM
moy Arkansas Times

11th March 2006 08:43 AM
SweetVirginia

I think he bought that jacket
in the gift shop of the MGM
Grand.....

SV

11th March 2006 10:24 AM
Phog Great show on Thursday. Merle was an excellent choice for the opener. He could've used a little more volume, but was great other than that.

The Stones hit it out of the park. Plain and simple. So glad I went to this one.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)