ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Melbourne sold out Return to archive Page: 1 2
7th March 2006 05:29 PM
Daethgod all Rod Laver tix gone
still tix avail for Sydney
7th March 2006 05:37 PM
Joey " all Rod Laver tix gone "

Completely Dry ?!?!?!

7th March 2006 05:38 PM
Daethgod except for the scalping A**Wipes on ebay

[Edited by Daethgod]
7th March 2006 05:44 PM
Daethgod Sydney seats avail, 44 mins after sale opened :
diamond Available
premium Single seats only
gold Available
silver Alloc. Exhausted
gold non alcohol Alloc. Exhausted
silver non alcohol Limited seats only

7th March 2006 05:46 PM
corgi37 Popped up to the local newsagents to see the queue. Hahhaha - stupid losers. All hanging around waiting for the 2nd show announcement. Hahahaha.

Waiting for that ship that will never come.

"I say Marjorie, lets see the Stones. Should be a jolly jape".
"Oh, Harold, finish your cup of tea. Plenty of time yet. THey havent announced the 2nd or 3rd show".
"Right you are. Right you are".

There are losers in life.
Then there's us.
7th March 2006 05:48 PM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Popped up to the local newsagents to see the queue. Hahhaha - stupid losers. All hanging around waiting for the 2nd show announcement. Hahahaha.

Waiting for that ship that will never come.

"I say Marjorie, lets see the Stones. Should be a jolly jape".
"Oh, Harold, finish your cup of tea. Plenty of time yet. THey havent announced the 2nd or 3rd show".
"Right you are. Right you are".

There are losers in life.
Then there's us.

Corgi is truly " THE KING " !!!!!!

7th March 2006 05:53 PM
Daethgod hey corgi
just spoke to ticketek
even he was stoked at our Sydney seats

4 seats from stage, 12 seats from catwalk !

BRING IT ON !

[Edited by Daethgod]
7th March 2006 06:03 PM
StickyFishFingers i had no joy in the presale this morning. logged on nice and early, was in the purchase tix area about within 15 seconds of 9.00am - went straight for gold tix, tried both alcohol & non-alcohol areas. the best i could get was block 120, then the next time i tried - block 317 & i've already got tix block 105. have just given up hope of getting better seats. i suspect there weren't even any gold tix priced seats within blocks A3-1 to A6-1 available to the general public to commence with.

I'm after 3 (gold or premium priced + fees )tix in this area for the Sydney show if anyone can help me out.It would be greatly appreciated. i can be contacted on [email protected]
7th March 2006 06:07 PM
pdog There's always more tickets to be released, the really good ones too.
7th March 2006 06:29 PM
StickyFishFingers yep cool thanks for the tip pdog -i'm going to keep logging on to ticketek all day today. have decided not to give up hope yet coz afterall the concert is still just over a month away. and besides not including the rehearsal the night before the enmore show, i've seen the Stones live 3 times & have been front row for two of those shows & was about 12 rows back from the stage at the other. I'm the master of my own fate & I will make sure I getter better seats!
7th March 2006 06:35 PM
Daethgod B6 is alive at mo

7th March 2006 06:44 PM
Daethgod Geelong fans grab their tix
dudes at front Rockman from iorr.org was in line from 11am Mon for Wed 9am tix

7th March 2006 06:46 PM
Daethgod Melb tix about to drop
2 hrs time -

Rod Laver Arena at Melbourne Park
The allocation is currently exhausted for this show.
There will however be a limited release of tickets for this at 1:00pm (AEDST) today.
Please check back then

7th March 2006 06:47 PM
corgi37 12 seats from the catwalk! Fantastic. I'm gonna throw my panties at Darryl as the B stage moves on out.

Just spoke to my Dad who got back from Sydney yesterday. He's got me maps and shit (havent been there for years). Reckons to get to Homebush i have to catch 2 seperate trains. That cant be right, surely.

Wifey wants to catch a ferry, which i think would be cool. Anyone know if a ferry goes from the city to Homebush?

Daeth - I am starting to freak out. Over a month to go, and i am going crazy. April 11 will be an amazing day. One for the history books.
7th March 2006 06:49 PM
Daethgod fark yer baby !

12 seats to catwalk !@
4 seats from keith

80,000 screaming behind us
man even my hair will be standin up

7th March 2006 07:03 PM
Loki Got tickets to Melbourne this morning. Nothing great, but eh... I've seen The Stones front row twice and I've been told i've got as close as you'd want to be for Sydney. I'm stoked!

Can't wait for these gigs!
7th March 2006 07:04 PM
Gazza
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
fark yer baby !

12 seats to catwalk !@
4 seats from keith

even CORGI's hair will be standin' up!
[Edited by Gazza]
7th March 2006 08:11 PM
exile Well I was on the dance floor at the Enmore gig last tour. So I can’t complain. That was a once in a lifetime experience.

I’m happy with my seats now. I’m taking my dad. He is a big Beatles fan who I have converted to a Stones fan. My "wife" will have just had a baby so she won’t be able to make it this time. I’m taking some other mates of mine who are great fun.

I also wanted to take another mate of mine who has unfortunately had kidney failure. We used to party like maniacs when we were younger, this guy was a really fun guy and was a huge bong smoker. His kidneys recently failed and he has to have about 10 hours if dialysis every night. He doesn’t know if he will be able to come though, he may have to "plug in" to his machine.

[Edited by exile]
7th March 2006 08:14 PM
exile
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
fark yer baby !

12 seats to catwalk !@
4 seats from keith

I am a little jealous though..
7th March 2006 09:04 PM
Daethgod extra Melb seats on sale 1pm

SOLD OUT 1.02pm

8th March 2006 12:01 AM
exile Sydney sold out yet?
8th March 2006 12:18 AM
Daethgod Heres Sydney at 4pm Wed

diamond Alloc. Exhausted
premium Available
gold Available
silver Alloc. Exhausted
gold non alcohol Alloc. Exhausted
silver non alcohol Alloc. Exhausted

8th March 2006 05:55 AM
corgi37 Check out this clip. If stage is the same as here, have a gander at our spot!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCkg3kTsiAs&search=rolling%20stones
8th March 2006 06:16 AM
Daethgod holy moly !

8th March 2006 06:20 AM
corgi37 Is that amazing or what? I'm checking out more vids from the current tour. I still say the Sth American stage is only 50% of the U.S. in aesthetics.

Anyway, i also just found a clip for Sway!!

Just type in rolling stones under the video section. Its on page 5.
8th March 2006 06:27 AM
Daethgod dude
we are soooo in the pit !

8th March 2006 06:49 AM
corgi37 I know it, brother. My mates are gonna fucking freak when they see the pics i take!
8th March 2006 07:40 AM
egon I checked my agenda and it seems i have no appointments
in April.

Hmmmmmm......
8th March 2006 06:34 PM
corgi37 20,000 seats still available for Sydney. You can meet me, Daeth & Exile in one swoop!
8th March 2006 10:14 PM
exile I might have a spare ticket Egon.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)