ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fidel Castro "Resigns" Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st March 2008 01:40 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sioux wrote:
Yeah, I guess this is not the news it would have been at one time. But Fidel rose to power when I was 6/7 years old. I can't even remember a Cuba without him. Strange feeling....

It's interesting that every POTUS, whether he was Right or a flaming lib, refused to do business with him.
1st March 2008 04:24 PM
robpop Piss on Castro. What a great day to be an American. Great college hoops games today. Incredible. Even my Pitt Panthers pulled one out. Hey, it is the first day of March.
1st March 2008 05:09 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
robpop wrote:
Piss on Castro. What a great day to be an American. Great college hoops games today. Incredible. Even my Pitt Panthers pulled one out. Hey, it is the first day of March.

Tough week though..We lose Cope and Faneca...Browns busy while we sit..Draft better be great
1st March 2008 05:16 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Tough week though..We lose Cope and Faneca...Browns busy while we sit..Draft better be great

Next season's schedule scares the hell out of me. Stillers always sit this time of year, but this year is not the time to sit. It may be a long season.
1st March 2008 09:55 PM
MrPleasant Adiós tocayo.
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)