ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Gamma Presse with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Another drinking thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st March 2007 09:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Beer-drinking duck understands Chinese
ananova.com

A Chinese man says his beer-drinking pet duck can understand him.

Grandpa Cao takes six-year-old Yaya for a walk through Dalian city every day, reports Northeast News Network.

"He understands every instruction I give him, such as to tumble or to fly. But when he's tired he turns his back on me," says Cao.

He feeds Yaya on peanuts mainly, but says he also enjoys shrimp and other sea food as snacks - with a beer.

"When he eats, he needs a bowl of beer, otherwise he won't be happy," added Cao.

1st March 2007 12:14 PM
sirmoonie That's my kind of fucking duck. I'll bet the kung fu chick ducks dig that duck.
1st March 2007 12:48 PM
Starbuck alas, poor yaya wandered too far away from his owner the other day, wound up asking for directions at the local butcher shop and is now an entree at the local leann chin's.

1st March 2007 05:28 PM
fireontheplatter that is so funny
1st March 2007 05:50 PM
Honky Tonk Man You gotta love the Chinese!

There was an article in todays Sun newspaper about how they've fixed a computer chip into some Pigeons so they can control the direction they fly in! Remote control birds, whatever next!
1st March 2007 05:58 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

"THAT'S DESPICABLE!"
1st March 2007 06:01 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
You gotta love the Chinese!

There was an article in todays Sun newspaper about how they've fixed a computer chip into some Pigeons so they can control the direction they fly in! Remote control birds, whatever next!

Yeah, them coolies is okay. You can see why we hired them to do our railroads.
1st March 2007 06:10 PM
pdog baseball, hot babes and drinking...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1st March 2007 06:18 PM
fireontheplatter i wonder if this ducky likes the grapes?
heeeere ducky ducky ducky
1st March 2007 06:27 PM
sirmoonie Super duck! Fucky ducky won-ton fujisaki motherfucky duck, hong kong phooey. Mothafock you, mothafock says. Mongo ducky loves you long time - half price. Ficky ficky duckie duckie fuck fuck? Get down, super fucking duck!
1st March 2007 06:31 PM
pdog Gold Moonie!
1st March 2007 06:48 PM
fireontheplatter see what happens when pretty girls get the boot off AI
no more fried duck or wine for moonie
someone cut him off
2nd March 2007 07:59 AM
egon
quote:
pdog wrote:
baseball, hot babes and drinking...

But...., how does she run in those shoes?!
2nd March 2007 08:24 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
baseball, hot babes and drinking...

Ooooooo...I kinda like those shoes. I could never walk in 'em of course, but they might be good for loungin' around the house...
2nd March 2007 08:48 AM
LadyJane
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Ooooooo...I kinda like those shoes. I could never walk in 'em of course, but they might be good for loungin' around the house...

I love em too!
Kinda like "Kinky 'cons'"

Oh the days of yore when I could DANCE all night in those heels.

LJ.
2nd March 2007 08:52 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I love em too!
Kinda like "Kinky 'cons'"

Oh the days of yore when I could DANCE all night in those heels.

LJ.

"Kinky Cons!" I like it!
3rd March 2007 02:51 AM
sirmoonie
3rd March 2007 09:50 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

who is this and where is it taken from??
3rd March 2007 11:27 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

who is this and where is it taken from??

Check it bleed.....its Skoal, brutha!
3rd March 2007 08:39 PM
sirmoonie I'm trying to pass a non-binding resolution that has something to do with alcohol.

Can I get some fucking votes?
4th March 2007 01:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Beer launching fridge

A US inventor has come up with a fridge that throws cold cans of beer to lazy drinkers.

John Cornwell spent £1,500 creating the Beer Launching Fridge, reports the Mirror.

And his invention is attracting lots of interest since videos of it in action were posted on www.metacafe.com.

The fridge is activated by a remote control which sets off a lift mechanism in the fridge.

The lift delivers the can to an electronic catapult, which rotates until it is lined up with its thirsty target.

It then hurls the beer up to 10ft to the drinker. It can hold a full 24-can crate - 10 beers in its magazine and 14 more in reserve.

John, 22, who has just graduated from university in North Carolina, said: "The idea was conceived when I was sitting on the sofa having a few beers.

"I thought, 'What if instead of me going to get the beer, the beer came to me?'

"About three months later I have a fully automated, remote-controlled, catapulting, beer-launching mini-fridge.

"There is a slight danger of being hit in the head with a flying can but this danger decreases the more you use it."

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
4th March 2007 02:36 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm trying to pass a non-binding resolution that has something to do with alcohol.

Can I get some fucking votes?

so long as bloody well stop swearing...you can have my vote
4th March 2007 02:39 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Beer launching fridge

A US inventor has come up with a fridge that throws cold cans of beer to lazy drinkers.

John Cornwell spent £1,500 creating the Beer Launching Fridge, reports the Mirror.

And his invention is attracting lots of interest since videos of it in action were posted on www.metacafe.com.

The fridge is activated by a remote control which sets off a lift mechanism in the fridge.

The lift delivers the can to an electronic catapult, which rotates until it is lined up with its thirsty target.

It then hurls the beer up to 10ft to the drinker. It can hold a full 24-can crate - 10 beers in its magazine and 14 more in reserve.

John, 22, who has just graduated from university in North Carolina, said: "The idea was conceived when I was sitting on the sofa having a few beers.

"I thought, 'What if instead of me going to get the beer, the beer came to me?'

"About three months later I have a fully automated, remote-controlled, catapulting, beer-launching mini-fridge.

"There is a slight danger of being hit in the head with a flying can but this danger decreases the more you use it."

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

thank god i am not THAT lazy. i like to work for my beer...if you know what i mean.
4th March 2007 02:45 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

so long as bloody well stop swearing...you can have my vote

Fuck that piss, Spuds.

Hey dude, isn't it funny howe George Walker Bush III can get enough votes to be the leader of a country with over 300 million people, yet not one person on this board would even hire the fucking halfwit as a short order schlepp-job at the VA cafeteria? I find that ironicalist.

I see a mini-bar in my future tonight. A mini-bar in a warm clime. With booze in it.

4th March 2007 03:30 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I see a mini-bar in my future tonight. A mini-bar in a warm clime. With booze in it.

why wait?
bottoms up...............
4th March 2007 03:56 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

why wait?
bottoms up...............

You mean like start drinking now? At this fucking chiselneck airport bar? That would somewhat goofballish to start drinking at an airport bar on a Sunday afternoon.
4th March 2007 04:07 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You mean like start drinking now? At this fucking chiselneck airport bar? That would somewhat goofballish to start drinking at an airport bar on a Sunday afternoon.

go ahead and knock yourself out....and wash it town with a half a piece of dope.
4th March 2007 04:13 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

go ahead and knock yourself out....and wash it town with a half a piece of dope.

Are you a guy or a female? I can't tell from your posts. It matters in the way I address you in future.
4th March 2007 04:21 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Are you a guy or a female? I can't tell from your posts. It matters in the way I address you in future.

stare into my avatar picture and tell me what you think.
4th March 2007 04:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

stare into my avatar picture and tell me what you think.

A guy? I can't tell, the picture is too small.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)