ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rolling Stones 40x20 third stop starts today
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bad News!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-26-03 03:23 PM
Joey " Say, do you know what Steelie got banned for? It seems like no one does. I wondering if its just an e-rumor? "

He was on Pete Townshend's E- Mailing list !

Shudder..............

Shiver...............

Developing ..........

Shecky !
02-26-03 03:30 PM
Child of the Moon I kind of know the whole Steelie situation, Moonie, but I'd rather not discuss it in the open. If Steelie doesn't want to tell you himself, you can PM me if you want, and I'll try and provide details from both sides of the battle.
02-26-03 03:35 PM
Factory Girl Stevie, can you PM the info to me also?? I'm still confused about that one. Thanks in advance.
02-26-03 03:43 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Joey is that a c-10 thing, are you that close?

It's a PRISON thing....good lesson...plan your crimes more carefully and by any means DON'T GET CAUGHT.
02-26-03 04:11 PM
sirmoonie Marko's girl will run off with another bootlegger while he is incarcerated. It will be his lowest moment. Lower than that time in Cleveland by the canal.
02-26-03 04:31 PM
Joey " Lower than that time in Cleveland by the canal "

Ahhh Moonie , you sure bring back distant memories !

Did LaFuerla ever return the " HardWare " ?

Please , I's just gots to knows ?????

Shecky !

02-26-03 07:54 PM
Gazza >Full Moon wrote: You got bad info from someone.. There are millions of TRADING groups out there.. Look at the Yahoo website.. There are thousands of " bootleg" trading groups.. YOu can keep trading and having fun with your projects.. It is NOT illegal if no money changes hands.. If it were, the thousands of groups all over the internet would be shut down..Trading is fine and most bands support it , because it keeps there music out there as long as there is not people charging money

IMO, Full moon is right. You're not a bootlegger as you're not selling anything. The people clamping down on bootleggers have bigger fish to fry than this. Theyre more concerned with those SELLING material that infringes copyright and which deprives the artist of royalties than chasing after collectors who arent getting any money from their hobby.
02-26-03 08:42 PM
Miss U. Take care of yourself Marko. Maybe nothing to worry about though, hopefully.
02-26-03 11:29 PM
Madafaka Marko, take it easy man! Nothing gonna happen! You'll see

Good luck!
02-26-03 11:45 PM
Fiji Joe Solidarnose Marko...I know you're not Polish but still, I'm with you my brother...If you're imprisoned, I know a thousand ways to get shanks in the joint...I'll hook you up
02-27-03 12:59 AM
MarthaMyDear HEY, JOEY!!! LIKE MY NEW CLOSING PIC.?!?!?! HE!!! HE!!! YEP!!! JEANIE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, I DID see Barbara Eden in person once (she walked right by me in front of this restaurant in Westwood) when I was stoned, actually, so your pix are somewhat cosmically related... Ok.... It's been a long day and I'll go to sleep now... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I even drove Gary (Gazza) through Westwood and told him that story 'cause I used to idolize Barbara Eden... She had alot of class!!!

Anyways, take care and ROCK ON!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
02-27-03 02:59 AM
Child of the Moon Yeah, marko, stay cool, you crazy awesome Finnish bastard. I sincerely hope it's nothing to worry about - damn, I was gonna ask if you had any New Barbarians stuff, too! - but do lay low for a while. I know you'll be fine.
02-27-03 04:22 AM
marko I have barbarains stuff!!!not lots of it,but i have.Few
sbd�s,like rehearsals.
Maxmaister,my own computer is NOT working,,it was yesterday
about an hour!My PC lost ADSL modem,dammit.Since last friday
my net commection been lost.Don�t know whats wrong!
I�m writing now from my mates shop.
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST