ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Happy 66th birthday Brian!
© ? with thanks to zooeyglass!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: White boy Jason Kapono (all world content) Return to archive Page: 1 2
17th February 2008 01:42 PM
sirmoonie Most of you spasthamtics will have missed this, but it was impressive display of exceptional athletic talent. Note how he runs the fifth rack with no apparent fatigue, after shooting 20 jumpers with his high unplanted style.

Super fine!

17th February 2008 01:53 PM
Bloozehound I won't challeng him to a game of horse
17th February 2008 02:38 PM
robpop Impressive display. That crap in Daytona is getting all the press this weekend though. I don't get it. Drive fast turn left.

It is impressive how something this huge came from rednecks running bootleg whiskey.
17th February 2008 02:44 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
robpop wrote:
It is impressive how something this huge came from rednecks running bootleg whiskey.

you gotta admit, hightailin it from the pigs with a trunk full o white lightning is gotta be a major rush

17th February 2008 03:51 PM
robpop
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

you gotta admit, hightailin it from the pigs with a trunk full o white lightning is gotta be a major rush

I'd pay to see that.

The NASCAR fans are really crazy about thier sport. The volunteer fire department I belong to has a fund raiser for the race today. The amount of money we will make in one day is incredible. They'll have to do it without me, as I am down with the flu.
17th February 2008 04:28 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
robpop wrote:
The NASCAR fans are really crazy about thier sport. The volunteer fire department I belong to has a fund raiser for the race today.

I don't see the attraction, but it gives rednecks a major hard on, they're extremely passionate about it, it seems to be one of those deals where you either get it, or you don't, there's no grey area
17th February 2008 04:33 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
I don't see the attraction, but it gives rednecks a major hard on, they're extremely passionate about it, it seems to be one of those deals where you either get it, or you don't, there's no grey area

I'm not a fan either, but NASCAR attracts a whole lot more than just rednecks these days.

TV ratings are better than everything but the NFL.
17th February 2008 04:41 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

I'm not a fan either, but NASCAR attracts a whole lot more than just rednecks these days.

TV ratings are better than everything but the NFL.

NASCAR is just like the other muff whitey sports like tennis, golf, and hockey. As soon as some black like Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan decides it might be fun to drive real fast, the sport is revolutionized and names like Andretti and Fittipaldi are laughed at.

And what of these NASCAR fans you all speak of? You guessed it - reduced to hanging out at Willard Romney rallies.
17th February 2008 05:06 PM
robpop NASCAR did contribute two things to our culture though:

The line "Junior Johnson runnin' thru the woods of Caroline" and Dick Trickle.

17th February 2008 05:10 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

NASCAR is just like the other muff whitey sports like tennis, golf, and hockey. As soon as some black like Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan decides it might be fun to drive real fast, the sport is revolutionized and names like Andretti and Fittipaldi are laughed at.

Hell yeah!

Teach one of da brudders to haul ass and out race an Earnhard, the sport will be ruined for them, the rednecks will be so pissed
[Edited by Bloozehound]
17th February 2008 05:13 PM
gypsy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Hell yeah!

Teach one of da brudders to haul ass and out race an Earnhard, the sport will be ruined, the rednecks will be so pissed

That would be awesome. A Tiger Woods of Nascar just to piss off the rednecks.
17th February 2008 05:19 PM
fireontheplatter most buckets were swishes too....not bad for a white boy.
17th February 2008 05:26 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That would be awesome. A Tiger Woods of Nascar just to piss off the rednecks.

Larry the cable guy would piss himself at the sight of a brudder peelin' out in front of Dale Jr
17th February 2008 05:41 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
robpop wrote:
Dick Trickle.

holy fuck

HAHAHAHa

I just goggled him, honestly I'd never heard of him before
17th February 2008 07:21 PM
robpop
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

holy fuck

HAHAHAHa

I just goggled him, honestly I'd never heard of him before

I remember his name from Sportcenter. The guys on Sportcenter would try to say him name as many times as they could while showing NASCAR highlights.
17th February 2008 08:08 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Dick Trickle didn't have much of a career on the NASCAR circuit, but he's making a killing as the spokesman for Flomax.
17th February 2008 08:45 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:
Dick Trickle didn't have much of a career on the NASCAR circuit, but he's making a killing as the spokesman for Flomax.

I was going to say with a name like that he should sell Depends
17th February 2008 08:49 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

for men?
17th February 2008 08:51 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

He stopped wearing those when he quit racing.
17th February 2008 08:52 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
for men?

Dude!

A diaper is a diaper.
17th February 2008 08:58 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:

Dude!

A diaper is a diaper.

i guess you would know
17th February 2008 09:01 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i guess you would know

Yeah, can't hold those $12 cases of Guinness like I used to.

Everybody say duhhhhh...
17th February 2008 10:03 PM
robpop Getting back to our NASCAR fund raiser. Well, we made over 20 g profit. Incredible. That may seem like a lot, but it is a drop in the bucket for a fire department.
17th February 2008 10:28 PM
sirmoonie He lofts it, and calls it before its even arching down.

18th February 2008 02:43 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Most of you spasthamtics will have missed this, but it was impressive display of exceptional athletic talent. Note how he runs the fifth rack with no apparent fatigue, after shooting 20 jumpers with his high unplanted style.

Super fine!

Damn, I thought Rip Hamilton did good. I did not see this and completely missed the dunk comp.. Wade was pretty bad in that skills dealio.

Photobucket
18th February 2008 02:49 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:
Impressive display. That crap in Daytona is getting all the press this weekend though. I don't get it. Drive fast turn left.

I'm not a fan at all, but I went once and it is something.. You can bring your own beer in for the love of everthing holy in this world. That is a fucking party, but you will see 30 Dale senior look alikes. I had decent seats, so you could really feel it when those cars went around, plus it's just a weekend of heavy drinking and tittie bars. We were singing juke box warrior and my buddy's buddy was nailing it. Funny shit.
18th February 2008 02:52 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

the sport is revolutionized and names like Andretti and Fittipaldi are laughed at.

And what of these NASCAR fans you all speak of? You guessed it - reduced to hanging out at Willard Romney rallies.

Those dudes arn't known for being NASCAR drivers.
18th February 2008 02:53 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
most buckets were swishes too....not bad for a white boy.

What the hell are you talking about?
18th February 2008 02:55 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
He lofts it, and calls it before its even arching down.

LEGEND!!!

I saw that!
18th February 2008 02:57 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

What the hell are you talking about?

Oh, I get it. I appolgize Mr. Pattah.

Photobucket
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)