ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!
Jery and Brian - Tour break - Chicago, May 11, 1965
© Jeri Holloway
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jade sighting Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 10th, 2005 11:09 AM
Ten Thousand Motels PHARRELL 'REKINDLES JAGGER ROMANCE'

PHARRELL WILLIAMS has fuelled speculation he's rekindled his on-off romance with JADE JAGGER - by checking into a London hotel with her on Tuesday night .

The couple first got together in 2002 after meeting at the MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS in Barcelona, Spain - but Williams called off the romance in 2004 complaining that Jagger had become like his shadow.

But St Martins Lane hotel claim SIR MICK JAGGER's 33-year-old daughter arrived at the N*E*R*D frontman's suite after midnight, sparking rumours they have got back together, reports British newspaper the DAILY MIRROR.

A source says, "Jade and Pharrell have a very strange relationship in that they always meet up when he's in London or she's in New York. They seem to like each other's company, so it was no surprise to see her sneaking up to his hotel room.

"She did her best to be discreet, but she's instantly recognisable.

"Their liaisons are unlikely to lead to anything permanent - they're just having a good time."
February 10th, 2005 02:40 PM
glencar Is he her only boyfriend? I thought she had some other guy.
February 10th, 2005 02:51 PM
nankerphelge Jade and this guy bang once or twice a year and this is big news?

Thank god Charles and Camilla are giving these guys something to work on...
February 10th, 2005 02:52 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Jade and this guy bang once or twice a year

!!!!!!!!!!
February 10th, 2005 02:55 PM
glencar Jade, like her father, likes dark meat.
February 10th, 2005 02:56 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Jade, like her father, likes dark meat.

Blackberry Pie ?!?!?!
February 10th, 2005 03:06 PM
glencar With a little cream on top.
February 10th, 2005 03:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
With a little cream on top.

and a popped cherry
February 10th, 2005 03:26 PM
glencar That cherry was popped loonnnngg ago...
February 10th, 2005 03:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
That cherry was popped loonnnngg ago...

so then we got a cherry silk pie?
February 10th, 2005 10:26 PM
doo doo doo Dude I'd take a piece of that cherry silk pie

February 10th, 2005 11:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
I'd take a piece of that cherry silk pie

mmmm pie
February 11th, 2005 12:01 AM
Taptrick
February 11th, 2005 10:19 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

my wife has pajamas that look like that, that is not a very flattering outfit for the catwalk. It looks better on my wife as PJs
February 11th, 2005 11:41 AM
moy Pharrell and Jade Jagger's on-off romance
N.E.R.D frontman Pharrell Williams has reportedly rekindled his romance with Jade Jagger. The couple have enjoyed an on-off romance for the past two years, and spent the evening together on Tuesday night at London's lavish St Martin's Lane Hotel.

Pharrell was in the UK to perform with rapper Snoop Dogg at last night's Brit awards, but made sure he made time to meet up with the stunning jewellery designer - who is the daughter of Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger. Jade was spotted heading up to the music mogul's hotel room at around 1am before re-emerging the next morning, according to Britain's Mirror newspaper.

The 31-year-old singer first met Jade first in 2003 backstage at the MTV European Music Awards, in Barcelona, but eventually called time on their romance after admitting he couldn't keep up with her insatiable sexual demands. He said in February last year: "I'm a horndog, but Jade was hot to rock. And man, could she rock. She wore me right out."

However, despite their latest liaison it is not believed the couple are planning to become a serious item. The source added: "Jade and Pharrell have a very strange relationship in that they always meet up when he's in London or she's in New York. Their liaisons are unlikely to lead to anything permanent - they're just having a good time."

February 11th, 2005 12:35 PM
LadyJane Jade IS the true heiress to Mick's "multiple sexual exploits" dynasty. We need her in the ROCC!!!

I like her!!!

LJ.
February 11th, 2005 01:12 PM
glencar I saw an episode of some show on VH1 with Wendy Williams. She's really annoying so I couldn't stay past the commercial break but apparently they were about to have her consolation to Pharrell W about some chick who two-timed him. Jade?
February 12th, 2005 10:20 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Jade IS the true heiress to Mick's "multiple sexual exploits" dynasty. We need her in the ROCC!!!

I like her!!!

LJ.

Mick's sexual genes have definitely been passed to Jade, but methinks that Jade's are rather watered down compared with her fathers! Jade is an innocent compared to him!
February 12th, 2005 09:15 PM
gypsy
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:

Mick's sexual genes have definitely been passed to Jade, but methinks that Jade's are rather watered down compared with her fathers! Jade is an innocent compared to him!

There's an interview online somewhere with Pharrell telling about how he could not keep up with Jade's sexual appetite. Apparently, Jade wants it morning, noon, and night - and Pharrell can't keep up with her.
February 12th, 2005 09:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Send Jade to Voodoo... She will be begging for mercy in minutes
February 13th, 2005 12:57 AM
gypsy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Send Jade to Voodoo... She will be begging for mercy in minutes

What? You'll be done within a few minutes?! I wouldn't be telling everyone.
February 13th, 2005 01:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Come to me... you'll be begging for mercy in minutes
February 13th, 2005 03:08 PM
gypsy
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Come to me... you'll be begging for mercy in minutes

Come to me...you'll be writing bad checks within minutes
February 13th, 2005 10:43 PM
Bitch
Daddy's little girl
February 14th, 2005 07:47 AM
luxury1 YEs, Jade is a wild child. I would like to party with her also, LJ. Nice round ass on the naked dude in the beach photo, huh, girl's?? WHich reminds me,--it's Valentine's Day. Enjoy it, everyone, and I hope you all get a little.........

I have a lunch date. Hmmmmmm.
February 14th, 2005 02:30 PM
gorda
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Daddy's little girl

Just imagine if Jade had been born male!

He would really be breaking hearts!

Ha!

P.S. I'm not gay or anything like that, but you have got to admitt it , she has got it going on!

(Sorry about the typos, I think I corrected them all now.)
[Edited by gorda]
[Edited by gorda]
February 14th, 2005 03:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Come to me Gorda... I'll be running in minutes
February 14th, 2005 03:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Come to me...you'll be writing bad checks within minutes

???

February 14th, 2005 04:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gorda wrote:

Just imagine if Jade had been born male!

He would really be breaking hearts!

Ha!

P.S. I'm not gay or anything like that, but you have got to admitt it , she has got it going on!

(Sorry about the typos, I think I corrected them all now.)
[Edited by gorda]
[Edited by gorda]

I could give her the most average 8.3 seconds of her life!
February 14th, 2005 04:05 PM
glencar Has she had a boob job? Those things look far perkier than other photos I've seen.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood