ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Buenos Aires - February 22, 2006
Alex (Chile), Voodoo (México), Cucho (Perú), Bjornulf (Norway) and Marcelo (Argentina)
http://rocksoff.org/foro
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2006 Olympics (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 9th, 2006 09:00 AM
Barney Fife Although I usually root for Norway because I have relatives there and the United States, or course, I sure hope Klopstockia does well in the Olympics this year. They have a really excellent cross-country skier named Georges Ruudevic who might do as well as getting a bronze or silver metal in the 15 or 30 km, and a beautiful figure skater named Angelina Popawicz who is competing in the women's singles.

Who are y'all cheering for this year?
February 9th, 2006 09:06 AM
glencar In the Summer Olympics I cheer for Ireland after the USA. But they don't have any or at least many Winter Olympians. So, just the USA & Italy.
February 9th, 2006 09:28 AM
MrPleasant Cuba!!!!!!
February 9th, 2006 09:36 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Jamaica!
February 9th, 2006 09:46 AM
Lazy Bones Ahh, The Winter Olympics - a.k.a. the Hockey Tournament, as many Canadians would classify it.

First we lose Lemieux to health and retirement, then Jovanovski and now Niedermayer - both to injury.

February 9th, 2006 12:04 PM
gimmekeef Lazy..those are huge losses..but you know we are likely the only 2 on here that know those guys eh?...lol...wish ya coulda been here in the ATL last night....killer show
February 9th, 2006 12:24 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Lazy..those are huge losses..but you know we are likely the only 2 on here that know those guys eh?...lol...wish ya coulda been here in the ATL last night....killer show

I know. The real kicker is my wife was down there 2 weeks ago for 4 days visiting friends that moved down there last year. MY 4 days there should've been THIS week!

I hope you at least had a cocktail for me...?
February 9th, 2006 01:33 PM
gimmekeef Lazy..we drained the bar......still in a haze!....Hope Canada can grab hockey gold!!!..Down here though we likely will see more luge than hockey coverage though....
February 9th, 2006 01:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Lazy..we drained the bar......still in a haze!....Hope Canada can grab hockey gold!!!..Down here though we likely will see more luge than hockey coverage though....

recent allegations of gambling towards the Gretzky family have left me confused.

Sadly, I will not be competing this year in speed skating.
February 9th, 2006 07:47 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Lazy..those are huge losses..

Forgot about Yzerman...
February 9th, 2006 07:53 PM
pdog Antarctica, Winter olympic swim team !!!
February 9th, 2006 07:55 PM
Nellcote US HOCKEY!!!!
Do you believe in miracles........YES!!!
Go Pete!
February 9th, 2006 08:11 PM
Riffhard This year I root for the Danes!! For obvious reasons. I will also be buying Danish products for the forseeable future. They are great cartoonists I hear!

Riffy
February 9th, 2006 08:17 PM
sirmoonie Who cares about girl's sports like hockey and skating?

Steelers!

February 9th, 2006 09:58 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Who cares about girl's sports like hockey and skating?

We do.

February 9th, 2006 10:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I'm a Flyers fan, so I know who Ed Jovanowski and Scott Neidermeyer are.

I gotta admit, I'm a homeboy. I root for the USA. If the USA isn't in contention, then I pull for anyone except France.

I'd like France if Paris wasn't there....
February 9th, 2006 10:18 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

We do.

Who? Canadian ladies?

Is Canadian ladies an oxymoron?

developing......
February 10th, 2006 02:04 AM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Well, I'm a Flyers fan, so I know who Ed Jovanowski and Scott Neidermeyer are.

I gotta admit, I'm a homeboy. I root for the USA. If the USA isn't in contention, then I pull for anyone except France.

I still remember the day I saw my first hockey game... It was the Broad Street bullies vs. The Rangers. I don't remember who won, but there was blood on the ice in South Philly that night, and I was hooked.
February 10th, 2006 02:39 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

LOL!! We agree that Paris got to be destroyed and replaced by a big wood with rare animals (parisians?? )
I root for Botswana, they got a chance at curling (the most beautiful sport of the world, specially made for women )
February 10th, 2006 03:03 AM
Angiegirl The Dutch speed skaters of course!!! Go Holland! YAY!!

Wish you all the luck!! Break-a-leg... (???)
February 10th, 2006 10:36 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Who? Canadian ladies?
Is Canadian ladies an oxymoron?

Ask Roger Riffin...

Moonie, I'm shocked. You're tarnishing the Rocks Off reputation of it's 'gentlemen' status. WHY!

May a beaver chew off your toe nails...
February 10th, 2006 02:38 PM
Angiegirl There's the Canadian team walking into the opening ceremony, I'm thinking of you
February 10th, 2006 02:46 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

Ask Roger Riffin...

Moonie, I'm shocked. You're tarnishing the Rocks Off reputation of it's 'gentlemen' status. WHY!

May a beaver chew off your toe nails...

Its nation time, Lazy Bones!
February 10th, 2006 02:52 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Its nation time, Lazy Bones!

I just saw Barbara Bush sittin' next to Cherie Blair at the Olympics VIP stand, while the Iran equipe walked in. Just thought you'd like to know.
February 10th, 2006 03:33 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

I just saw Barbara Bush sittin' next to Cherie Blair at the Olympics VIP stand, while the Iran equipe walked in. Just thought you'd like to know.

Thanks baby. I'm still high from that Steelers Super Bowl victory sex we had, that "Touchdown!" you threw in at the end was quite the moment.
February 10th, 2006 09:18 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
There's the Canadian team walking into the opening ceremony, I'm thinking of you

Ah. Thanks, Angie! Delayed opening ceremonies started, here, 20 mins ago...
February 15th, 2006 12:10 AM
Bovine49 That men's singles figure skating has got to be the worst sport on my TV!
February 15th, 2006 03:38 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Bovine49 wrote:
That men's singles figure skating has got to be the worst sport on my TV!

like your posts on my pc
[Edited by Jumacfly]
February 15th, 2006 03:41 AM
Jumacfly Any fans of curling here?
February 15th, 2006 08:50 AM
Jumacfly Any Liverpool fans here?? check this, that s hilarious for those who haven t seen it yet ...

http://www.koreus.com/media/steven-gerrard.html
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)