ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Click the image and watch the show!
© Marcelo Sayao/ZUMA with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Congratulations Mr and Mrs jb.......... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
February 15th, 2006 01:04 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Your daughet has keen senxe with the U2 reaction...we have done well to create a great environment for our children.

The A List sperm truly is potent!

I'm glad it was an accidental U2' ing...
February 15th, 2006 01:09 PM
stewed & Keefed Many congratulations Josh
February 15th, 2006 01:17 PM
pdog Keith Richards can put a quarter in his ass and then shit out a dime and two nickels. There is a five cents charge.
February 15th, 2006 01:36 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
Congrats JB & MRS.
February 15th, 2006 04:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot Congrats JB and family.

Best wishes for a long and healthy life for all...
February 15th, 2006 05:00 PM
Joey

February 15th, 2006 05:08 PM
Scottfree Congrats, may the Lord Jesus Christ bless her....
February 15th, 2006 05:24 PM
TomL Congrats JB glad all is well. Better late than never. See you in Little Rock? Send me some info where you will be at my home address.
February 15th, 2006 05:38 PM
stonedinaustralia congratulations Josh
February 15th, 2006 05:39 PM
telecaster Congrats jb!

That is great news

Does she hate McCartney already?
February 15th, 2006 05:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Congrats jb!

That is great news

Does she hate McCartney already?

and U2!!!
February 15th, 2006 05:54 PM
Starbuck congrats joshie!

when is the baptism?

February 15th, 2006 06:01 PM
texile god bless...
February 15th, 2006 06:15 PM
PartyDoll MEG Congrats Josh!! Glad all went well. A beautiful little girl who will undoubtedly love the Stones.
February 15th, 2006 06:37 PM
glencar Wow! Great news, Joshy! My best wishes to you, your wife & your beautiful new daughter. See you at RCMH!
February 16th, 2006 12:14 AM
Brainbell Jangler Congratulations, Josh. Best wishes and much joy to all your family. Cherish the moments.

"Quickly is dew gone from the grass. Quicker still are children grown."
February 16th, 2006 12:20 AM
Riffhard Bravo Josh!! Congrats to you and the family! You are a fine Democrat,and credit to Boca Raton,Fla!! If I come to Boca soon the first Pastrami on rye at Too Jays is on me!!

Your Republican pal,

Riffy
February 16th, 2006 12:26 AM
Zack
quote:
jb wrote:
Brooke Heather has been a blessing and fulfilled our lives.

Nice name. May she have a long live and good health.
February 16th, 2006 02:11 AM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
We receicved a "Tatoo You" onesey with rhinestones, and when I learn howe to use a digital camera, I will try to post a picture.

Rhinestones! She's already a little "JAP"...I love it!
(Oh, this little angel SHALL be greeted, lol)

And please...there are enough of us here that can walk you through the trama of proper camera use! Just ask, hon...

Congratulations and many blessings to your family, Josh

February 16th, 2006 06:04 AM
FotiniD Congratulations JB, to you and your wife!
My best wishes for little Brooke Heather!
February 16th, 2006 06:39 AM
corgi37 All the best Aussie love for your new addition. I hope all is well, and continues to be so. I eagerly await the airfare to attend the Christening/bar mitzfah/name day.

I will personally bring 2, nah, 3 slabs of VB (Victoria Bitter) to help wet the babies head.
February 16th, 2006 09:32 AM
Martha I am so happy for you and your wife and family jb. Congrats and lots of love to you all!

Martha
February 16th, 2006 12:36 PM
Honky Tonk Man Congratulations to you and your wife Josh!

It's wonderful news
February 16th, 2006 01:33 PM
Moonisup Congrats to you and your family!
February 17th, 2006 12:11 AM
jb I again want to say how very thankful we are for the kind words many of you have posted here and privately. I am also up at 12:01 A.M. feeding Brooke and changing her diaper. I am so happy looking into her tiny, precious face. I am grateful to again have the opportunity to experience the joy of caring for a new born as it is truly a labor of love. I hope to have her in her rhinestone "Tattoo You" outfit next week. When I have the picture developed, I'll e-mail it to one of my friends here who hopefully will know how to post it. I shall buy all a round of drinks at my next show to celebrate Brooke's birth!!!!
I can't wait for Arkansas, Fort lauderdale, and RCMH....Also thanks to JJ for the fabulous 1/18/06 DVD. I watched it completely this evening and really was amazed at the quality.
This board is made up of truly generous, caring, fun-loving people and I really am privileged to be a small part of it. Thanks again to all for the well wishes....Brooke just "pooped" again in your honor

[Edited by jb]
February 17th, 2006 12:20 AM
Bloozehound congrats jb-ster

February 17th, 2006 11:51 AM
Fiji Joe Congrats JB...I wasn't even aware that ya'll were expecting...enjoy the first 11 or 12 years...because after that...well, that's when the real work starts with girls...so I'm learning
February 17th, 2006 12:02 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

This board is made up of truly generous, caring, fun-loving people and I really am privileged to be a small part of it. Thanks again to all for the well wishes....Brooke just "pooped" again in your honor

Excellent to hear. Josh, we always figured you were full of shit but now its good to know that it's literally true!
February 17th, 2006 12:03 PM
Joey " Congrats JB...I wasn't even aware that ya'll were expecting...enjoy the first 11 or 12 years...because after that...well, that's when the real work starts with girls...so I'm learning "

Fiji .... ?!?!

FIJI ..... ?!?!

Is THAT really you ?!?! .... Man , where in the Hell have you been my Stonesian Brother ?

One thing about you Fiji , you were always Minty Fresh and MAN could you write a post .

Welcome Home My Brother !

D. J.
February 17th, 2006 12:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Excellent to hear. Josh, we always figured you were full of shit but now its good to know that it's literally true!

I have taken peerqueers recomendation and told jb that he needs to get monthly colon flushes for three months to better his health
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)