ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Frank Micelotta with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Awesome Header ! Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 10th, 2006 10:25 AM
Zeeta That just drips sex!!!!!!!!

Love it!

What's the story behind it then?!
February 10th, 2006 10:28 AM
Maxlugar Oh that's Cafe Hostess Shanikwa.
February 10th, 2006 10:29 AM
sirmoonie She's hot, brown sugar.
February 10th, 2006 10:36 AM
Nellcote Hey Moonie;

Nice cartoon.
I heard a line this morning:
"All Muslims are not terrorists, however, so far all of the terrorists have been Muslims"
Makes you think...
February 10th, 2006 10:41 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hey Moonie;

Nice cartoon.
"All Muslims are not terrorists, however, so far all of the terrorists have been Muslims"
Makes you think...

Hello Nellcote ....

" In California, Clothing Is Optional "

" Maybe it's the warm weather. Or maybe it's just California. This much is for sure: in the Golden State, clothing appears to be optional.

From naked dining to mass-mooning an Amtrak train, California offers a little something for the budding exhibitionist — or voyeur — in all of us.

Naked Dining

For starters, there's dinner. Like everyone else in America, couples in California are getting ready to spend Valentine's Day over a candlelit meal for two.

But leave it to Los Angeles to incorporate delicious food and a hot body without the worry of getting fat. Impossible? Hardly, assuming the food never actually reaches your mouth because you are — and this is no joke — the plate.

Gary Arabia’s Global Cuisine — a posh event-producing/catering company that boasts clientele like Kanye West and Shaquille O’Neal — offers the Body Sushi Experience, a sensual dining soiree in which Asian delicacies are painstakingly laid out on strategically placed tea leaves atop a beautiful nude model.

Arabia says the idea came to him years ago after spending time in Japan and feeding, if you will, off the country’s unique cultural and culinary experiences.

“I am based out of L.A. where people have seen it all and done it all. I had clients who were looking for a unique culinary experience. A young lady who worked for me, a beautiful girl, was my muse for bringing Body Sushi out of the closet. It was just natural,” Arabia said.

Au natural, indeed. Fortunately for those of us with a sweet tooth, Arabia’s foray into naked noshing did not stop there. How does a nude model covered in chocolate sound?

“Body Chocolate was an evolution from Body Sushi,” Arabia said. “They are both intimate, sensual, culinary performance experiences.”

But those with shallow pockets or a propensity for beer bongs and thongs need not inquire. The Body Experience will run you $500 a person, at least.

“Body Sushi encapsulates all of the senses. It’s not a bachelor party environment. That’s not to say it’s not incredibly sensual, but it’s not girls on poles,” Arabia said.

Get Your Strip On

The Erotic Museum in Los Angeles wants you to take your clothes off.

And not only if you're supermodel-thin. The museum is looking to create a naked database of all kinds of bods in hopes of painting a more accurate picture of the modern human, as opposed to the altered and often unattainable versions often served up by the media.

Not up for stripping? The museum also features adult-themed pictures, movies, paintings, graphs, etchings, dioramas and interactive exhibits. Not to worry, though — this is no house of ill repute.

“We never wanted to shock people. Our general motto is to educate, to entertain and to inspire people to talk about sex," said Erotic Museum CEO Boris Smorodinsky.

The Erotic Museum will be open late for Valentine's Day.

Naked Race

For those who enjoy their naked Valentine’s Day so much that they feel the need to incorporate random nudity into their life year-round, all that's necessary is a pair of sneakers.

Bay to Breakers, dubbed “the world’s most popular and colorful footrace,” is a 7.46-mile race through the hilly streets and parks of San Francisco that encourages participants to wear costumes, enjoy live music and lose themselves in the free-wheeling San Fran atmosphere along the way.

But the madcap costume circuit got more than they bargained for when people started shedding their inhibitions until there was nothing left to shed.

Bare-to-Breakers is an actual organized group of people that run the race — you guessed it — as nature intended. These pioneering pedestrians say that they do it because it is their constitutionally protected right, but the official race organizers beg to differ.

“The Bay to Breakers wants to remind everyone that public alcohol consumption and nudity are both illegal in the city of San Francisco. Those who wish to partake in these activities risk being cited and/or arrested by the San Francisco Police Department,” race manager Angela Fng said.

Nonetheless, they run en masse every year, and will do so again this year on May 21.

Naked Transportation

Far from the highbrow nudity served up in L.A., thousands of beer-swilling, pants-dropping folks swarm upon the Laguna Niguel's Mugs Away Saloon in Orange County every July with a purpose.

These are people on a mission. These are people with a message. These are people who travel for miles, on word of mouth alone, to line up along a chain link fence and moon an Amtrak train.

Dawn Capitan, a bartender at the Mugs Away Saloon and longtime train-mooner, explained that the tradition started 26 years ago when some guys were sitting in the bar, drinking what had to have been an astronomical amount of beer, and one of them bet another to moon the Amtrak that ran behind the bar. He did.

Somehow this small act of defiance started a rear-end revolution which today is complete with T-shirt stands and cookouts.

“You know when the Amtrak’s about to come because everyone’s got their butts pressed up against the fence. The train slows to a crawl,” Capitan said.

California's naked celebrations might be too much for most. But if you ever wake up one day with an insatiable urge to be seen in your birthday suit, pay no heed to the hysterical objections of your friends and co-workers. Whether you're a nudie foodie or goon who longs to moon, Cali's got it (un)covered. "

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184408,00.html

February 10th, 2006 10:54 AM
Sway [quote]Nellcote wrote:
Hey Moonie;

Nice cartoon.
Makes you think...

Thank God we are taking it to them. Viva Bush.
February 10th, 2006 11:06 AM
Zeeta fuckin turds

This is 'bout the header...fuck off outta of my thread!

February 10th, 2006 11:13 AM
bon jovi Best header ever.
But why most brazilian chicks have small tits?
February 10th, 2006 11:20 AM
Sway [quote]Zeeta wrote:
fuckin turds

This is 'bout the header...fuck off outta of my thread!

Well it kind of ties in. People can't afford to stand around eating ice-cream cones and not worry about the next muslim hit.
February 10th, 2006 11:26 AM
Zeeta
LOL! You got problems mate!

Back to the thread:

Brasillian chicks are gorgeous - I'm a leg man rather than a breast man so I just love them - no probs!
February 10th, 2006 11:35 AM
PeerQueer
quote:
bon jovi wrote:
Best header ever.

They are beautiful natural oh-so-perky breasts - - those Brazilian girls are so damn hot ---

Gotta get back down there soon!
February 10th, 2006 11:38 AM
Joey " Gotta get back down there soon! "

February 10th, 2006 11:38 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Zeeta wrote:

LOL! You got problems mate!

Back to the thread:

Brasillian chicks are gorgeous - I'm a leg man rather than a breast man so I just love them - no probs!

I always thought the cutest part of a woman is their belly, a killer set of legs is a close second though!!
February 10th, 2006 11:40 AM
Sway [quote]PeerQueer wrote:

They are beautiful natural oh-so-perky breasts - - those Brazilian girls are so damn hot ---

Brazil is the plastic surgery capital of the world. Don't get me wrong, I don't care.

Surgical strikes using Predator Drones are highly effective against the evil doer's, FYI.
February 10th, 2006 11:44 AM
luxury1 Voodoo's new girlfriend....
February 10th, 2006 11:44 AM
Moonisup brazzz girls like sex
February 10th, 2006 12:12 PM
Gazza
quote:
bon jovi wrote:
Best header ever.

?
February 10th, 2006 12:27 PM
bon jovi
quote:
Gazza wrote:

?

Despite her small tits the ice cream negrita is hotter than Luciana.
[Edited by bon jovi]
February 10th, 2006 12:38 PM
speedfreakjive Scintillating header!!
February 10th, 2006 01:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
That just drips sex!!!!!!!!

Love it!

What's the story behind it then?!

No story, just the fact that the Latin American leg starts tomorrow

We’re gonna come around at twelve
With some Puerto Rican girls that are just dyin’ to meet you.
February 10th, 2006 01:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Voodoo's new girlfriend....

Dyin' to meet ya!!
February 10th, 2006 03:20 PM
Egbert Please leave this one up for a while - at least for the remainder of 2006...
February 10th, 2006 03:22 PM
ebmp How do you guys know this girl is brazilian?
February 10th, 2006 03:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Dyin' to meet ya!!

enjoy the shows....young jake will paper the house and you will be in the front of a very large crowd!
February 10th, 2006 05:32 PM
Tom Funny name Donna you wanna? http://rocksoff.org/h6-donnayouwanna.jpg
February 10th, 2006 06:44 PM
Soldatti A very hot show is coming in a week, I can't wait to see it.
February 10th, 2006 10:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
A very hot show is coming in a week, I can't wait to see it.

please greet a select, prescreened few, on my behalf....tell them "The Joey Sent Ya!"
February 10th, 2006 11:46 PM
Pako Gertte me wanna maik luv to dat girl then eat her you ugly white folks
February 11th, 2006 01:42 AM
Bloozehound I like that header....
February 11th, 2006 05:50 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
bon jovi wrote:
Best header ever.

She ain't brazilian dude, I could tell you if she actually was...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)