ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

"Shine a Light" World Premier
The 58th Berlinale International Film Festival - February 7, 2008
© Andreas Fechner with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brett Michaels Love Show Return to archive Page: 1 2
30th January 2008 06:14 PM
Bloozehound two questions about that show, can someone tell me if Brett knows any other song besides "every rose has a thorn" and what's the deal with his ever present cowboy hat/bandana that he never takes off, what's he hiding under there ?
30th January 2008 06:25 PM
Joey " ... what's he hiding under there ? "
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

30th January 2008 07:15 PM
gypsy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
two questions about that show, can someone tell me if Brett knows any other song besides "every rose has a thorn" and what's the deal with his ever present cowboy hat/bandana that he never takes off, what's he hiding under there ?

I'll tell you what he's hiding under there: NOT MUCH!
30th January 2008 07:33 PM
robpop I should have stayed at work.
30th January 2008 08:25 PM
StonesChick Yikes...her breasts look like they hurt
30th January 2008 08:28 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

But..lol..ya gotta once..I'm telling you its a Big Ben lookalike....as the houseboy!

Really...ahh man you gotta hear the inside dope I got the Stillers. You will never guess who the most hated man on the team is.
30th January 2008 08:41 PM
gorda
quote:
gypsy wrote:
He does cut black chicks first. Are you surprised?

The chick that grosses me out the most is this one:

She's the one gorda is referring to. He finally cut her Sunday, thank God. She is one hideous beast of a woman with way too much collagen in those lips.

I love her accent! I could listen to her speak all day!
30th January 2008 08:45 PM
gorda I didn't like this week's episode! That evil Lacey! She seemed to actually enjoy beating up the baby doll! It was awful! And, Brett was just laughing, like it was the funniest thing in the world!

Just thinking about it, makes me want to vomit! I KNOW IT'S JUST A DOLL! But, still I have been trying to erase that disturbing image from my head!

And, later when the "doctor" gave the "prognosis", they all laughed like it was some big joke!

It was awful! Absolutely, awful!
30th January 2008 09:33 PM
TampabayStone Those last two need to go in the hof.
30th January 2008 10:07 PM
mrhipfl The only real pretty and nice girl is the one everybody hates...makes me sad. I forgot her name, something -jo, I believe.
30th January 2008 10:14 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gorda wrote:

I love her accent! I could listen to her speak all day!

I wish I could be in this thread without her looking at me and fruity Brett too.
31st January 2008 01:34 AM
gypsy
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
The only real pretty and nice girl is the one everybody hates...makes me sad. I forgot her name, something -jo, I believe.

Kristy Jo. Yeah, she's my favorite too. Very naturally pretty, and seems to have a brain. I felt bad for her whenever the skanks were ganging up on her.
Too bad she has all that baggage - she's on her second divorce, and mentioned something about a restraining order during her dinner w/ Bret. I think she blew it, which, if you ask me, is a good thing. I mean, Bret isn't some great catch or anything.
31st January 2008 02:44 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
robpop wrote:

Really...ahh man you gotta hear the inside dope I got the Stillers. You will never guess who the most hated man on the team is.

Lemme guess...Ben?.....
31st January 2008 03:31 PM
TampabayStone Holy shit, he's playing in Clearwater tomorrow night, unfortunately I already have plans.

Here's the pic he's using on ticmaster, good God. Just glad I don't know how to enlarge.

Photobucket
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)