ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1981 Stand still from LSTNT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: First gay wedding in México: A Rolling Stones proud fan Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st February 2007 02:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yesterday we have the very first LEGAL gay wedding in Mexico, and it was a couple of lesbians who got married. One of them is a Rolling Stone fan and wore a leather jacket with a Rolling Stones tongue in it.

Click the image to see the video (of the wedding not the honey moon you bastards!! )

Thanka Leteyer! To see more about it and read comments visit our message board in Spanish http://rocksoff.org/foro or go directly to the thread here http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=6929

Congratulations to Karina and Karla!!
1st February 2007 02:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Lesbian couple registers as Mexico's first gay civil union

A lesbian couple registered what officials called Mexico's first gay civil union on Wednesday in the northern city of Saltillo. The couple, Karina Almaguer and Karla Lopez, traveled to Saltillo, Coahuila, from their home state of Tamaulipas to register as a "civil solidarity union" under a newly passed law that made Coahuila the first of Mexico's 31 states to grant recognition to such unions. Television footage showed the couple smiling broadly and shaking hands with officials after the simple ceremony at a registrar's office.

Coahuila State Assemblywoman Julieta Lopez Fuentes, who served as an official witness at the civil ceremony, said the law passed earlier this month allows people from other states to register such unions in Coahuila. "Same-sex couples from other states have been asking for information about formalizing their unions," said Lopez Fuentes. "Right now, we haven't heard about any foreigners asking for information, but anyone who is interested would have to show they are [legally] staying in Mexico."

"The object of this law is that unions of people of the same sex be legally regulated and recognized, so that they can have some security in their future," she said.

Lopez Fuentes said it was the first gay civil union in Mexico. In November, Mexico City, which as a semi-independent capital zone has some of the same powers as states, passed a similar measure, the first in the nation's history, but that law will not go into effect until mid-March.

Lopez Fuentes said that state Registrar Alicia Rivera, who performs some functions equivalent to a justice of the peace, registered the union on Wednesday. The law, which provides gay couples with numerous social benefits similar to those of married couples, was approved by the Coahuila state legislature January 11 by a vote of 20 to 13. Coahuila Gov. Humberto Moreira later signed the bill into law.

The laws have been sharply criticized by the Roman Catholic Church and the conservative National Action Party of President Felipe Calderon. While homosexuality is still taboo in many rural parts of Latin America, the region's urban areas are becoming more socially liberal. Mexico City and Coahuila join the Argentine capital of Buenos Aires and the southern Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul in legalizing same-sex civil unions.

At the national level, lawmakers in Costa Rica and Colombia have debated, but not passed, similar measures. (Juan Montaño, AP)

http://www.advocate.com/news_detail_ektid41648.asp
1st February 2007 02:58 PM
pdog I don't see gay or striaght, i just see Stones!
COOL!
1st February 2007 03:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
1st February 2007 03:59 PM
steel driving hammer How will they have babies?

What does the church think?

Hide Your Love...
1st February 2007 04:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
How will they have babies?

Artificial insemmination... anybody?

quote:

The church is against this, of course... even this one

quote:
Hide Your Love...

Just change two letters:

Live your love! Congratulations once more!!!
1st February 2007 04:02 PM
pdog
quote:
How will they have babies?

Hide Your Love...

Turkey baster, like Cheney's kid...
Church? who gives a fuck, aren't they child molesters?
Dope, guns and fucking in the streets!
1st February 2007 04:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl OB Frank Zappa: Tax the churches... tax the business owned by the churches

OB John Lennon: The Pope smokes dope every day
1st February 2007 04:05 PM
pdog lesbians are cool, even the manly variety dyke...
1st February 2007 04:07 PM
steel driving hammer Well that was quick and to the point you two.

1st February 2007 04:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL
1st February 2007 04:08 PM
pdog The funnel cake baby!
1st February 2007 04:21 PM
1 Woodoo - that's really a great news.

And Feeje and Moonie are more than ready to spend for the good cause, if you know what I mean.

http://i5.pbase.com/u26/madmaxmax/upload/43583344.HandA.jpg

[Edited by 1]
1st February 2007 04:28 PM
thejuf we wish them love and happiness !
1st February 2007 04:29 PM
doo doo doo Dude Why am I not surprised that lesbians are fond of the lapping tongue logo
1st February 2007 04:31 PM
pdog
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
Why am I not surprised that lesbians are fond of the lapping tongue logo

that explains my fondness to go south....
1st February 2007 05:00 PM
glencar It's easy to see the "man" in that couple. Tongues will be wagging!
1st February 2007 05:22 PM
Saint Sway great news!

if this is any indication, then 2007 is gonna be one of the biggest Stones years ever

I predict Streets of Love is gonna be huge!!
1st February 2007 08:10 PM
rocker Pdog

Wheres my discs from the 72 tour? you still sending them?
1st February 2007 08:25 PM
pdog
quote:
rocker wrote:
Pdog

Wheres my discs from the 72 tour? you still sending them?

On its way to Jersey, for Riffhard....
1st February 2007 11:11 PM
Bloozehound

Is that the virgin mary floating over her head ?
1st February 2007 11:37 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Is that the virgin mary floating over her head ?

Good eye, Bloozy! The B.V.M. it may be.
2nd February 2007 05:03 AM
corgi37 My best wishes to the happy couple.
2nd February 2007 06:13 AM
egon they don't look too happy...
2nd February 2007 07:29 AM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
egon wrote:
they don't look too happy...

You wouldn't be either if you found out that your State-appointed sperm donor is...(Not Joey, but...)

2nd February 2007 11:48 AM
Bruno
quote:
egon wrote:
they don't look too happy...

Maybe parents forced them to marry?
2nd February 2007 11:54 AM
egon "an arranged gay marriage"

somewhere there's a movie in that!
2nd February 2007 02:16 PM
rocker so does this mean im outta luck? or is riffhard sending me a copy?

rocking on,

rocker
2nd February 2007 04:07 PM
Saint Sway Voodoo?

2nd February 2007 11:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Based on the timings I think this video must be inside this thread http://novogate.com/board/968/234386-1.html as I posted a big joint there and you replied here, probably in the meantime you smoked a big one

Anyway, it ain't me babe

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)