ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA - February 8, 2006
© Kimberly Smith!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Superbowl Predictions.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
February 5th, 2006 06:12 PM
Moonisup oh my, is he singing?
February 5th, 2006 06:12 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
thanks - so they actually play the game around the commercials?!

If they can find the time, yup.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
February 5th, 2006 06:31 PM
LadyJane FINALLY...the game!!!

LJ.
February 5th, 2006 06:42 PM
Gazza there's a game tonight as well????
February 5th, 2006 06:50 PM
Angiegirl This is the weirdest opener I've ever seen at a Stones show.
February 5th, 2006 06:53 PM
Gazza It'll last a couple of hours - even Bon Jovi in Paris didnt play that long, although their set felt like it lasted a couple of days
February 5th, 2006 06:56 PM
Angiegirl Even the rain was more welcome than JBJ, so that's easy.
February 5th, 2006 07:02 PM
Gazza a dose of syphilis would have been more welcome!!
February 5th, 2006 07:07 PM
Moonisup
February 5th, 2006 07:13 PM
Angiegirl Thanx for providing this night's nightmare Rolk.
February 5th, 2006 07:15 PM
Angiegirl So, howe far along are we now? 2nd quarter? Howe much more time? I'm getting really tired already.
February 5th, 2006 07:17 PM
Moonisup I thought that soccer was boring, RKC-NEC but this wins it
February 5th, 2006 07:22 PM
Gazza
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
So, howe far along are we now? 2nd quarter? Howe much more time? I'm getting really tired already.

Stones should be on within the hour. Put some matchsticks between your eyelids.
February 5th, 2006 07:24 PM
Angiegirl God yeah, I'm not following at all, I put on a dvd on my pc, or I would fall asleep, boring as hell! They run, they get knocked down. Repeat indefinitively. Sorry there, football lovers.

I'm gonna regret this in a few hours at work, but now I've come so far, I just have to sit it out till the Stones come on.
February 5th, 2006 07:27 PM
Moonisup all those time outs!
February 5th, 2006 07:28 PM
Angiegirl The cheerleader's one minute of fame. I might have to rethink my carreer choice.
February 5th, 2006 07:29 PM
Moonisup I keep thinking about my presentation, the korean war, and seeing the stones making a huge mistake in a song
February 5th, 2006 07:31 PM
Angiegirl Presentation? Tomorrow? Or rather, later on? What time? Hope it goes well! Better than the Korean War anyway...
February 5th, 2006 07:33 PM
Moonisup 10 in the morning, have to be at school at 9 to finish it, but I like the stones, think the superbowl is sad. Just listened to met het oog op morgen, where they said that the stones where a safe choice, poor stones, still want to be cool
February 5th, 2006 07:34 PM
Angiegirl If they've wanted to be cool they would've put out a contemparary rock album and played Lowlands.
February 5th, 2006 07:36 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
If they've wanted to be cool they would've put out a contemparary rock album and played Lowlands.

Everywhere I see stones tongues, but no one goes to see them cos they ask ridiculous prices, they are killing themselves, that's sad, and no one in their own management is telling them, and they prolly don't even care
February 5th, 2006 07:37 PM
Angiegirl They don't care, I agree. Still loads of tix available for ArenA 2, I mean, how sad is that???
February 5th, 2006 07:39 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
They don't care, I agree. Still loads of tix available for ArenA 2, I mean, how sad is that???

it surprises me that none of the media has picked that up, some love to diss the stones, and this is their chance, and they are right, and they're not doing it!
February 5th, 2006 07:42 PM
Angiegirl Yeah, that has surprised me as well. Maybe nearer the shows...
February 5th, 2006 08:00 PM
icydanger

endless....
February 5th, 2006 08:02 PM
sirmoonie Whack!
February 5th, 2006 08:04 PM
Moonisup GREAT stage!!
February 5th, 2006 08:09 PM
Moonisup why why why
not seeing bernard and lisa and hearing them,
sad
February 5th, 2006 08:11 PM
Moonisup he said cock
February 5th, 2006 08:12 PM
monkey_man did they bleep out cock??
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)