ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA - February 8, 2006
© Kimberly Smith!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More Super Bowl Shit (Warning: This thread contains a SuperBowl setlist spoiler!) Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 5th, 2006 10:19 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
amazing that someone who is lucky enough to get access to see a dress rehearsal from five feet away doesnt know the difference....

Well, maybe it was the band that didn't know...
February 5th, 2006 10:28 AM
FPM C10 Damn...that is the WORST header pic in recent memory. They look like the panel of the worst sports chat-show ever.

Is it too late for them to back out of this fiasco?
February 5th, 2006 11:16 AM
FrankiePeppers Since most of their songs contain references to sex , even SMU ("make a dead man come"), which would be a song they would likely do, would have to be modified. I would like to know what they discussed with the NFL. They would have to cut the lyrics or do a medley and skip over objectionable verses. Ain't to Proud to Beg is too obvious, but most appropriate, since the game is in Detroit.

How many tether straps are they going to need to keep Arethra from floating away? Under/over is 3

I still say Keith is going to rip Mick's clothes off.

Take the Steelers and lay the points.
February 5th, 2006 11:39 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
Since most of their songs contain references to sex , even SMU ("make a dead man come"), which would be a song they would likely do, would have to be modified. I would like to know what they discussed with the NFL. They would have to cut the lyrics or do a medley and skip over objectionable verses.

I've always said the NFL should've picked the Oak Ridge Boys for halftime entertainment.
February 5th, 2006 11:39 AM
FrankiePeppers After taking a good look at the header picture, I might be horrified when I see Keith & Ronnie in hi-def today! I may have to switch to the regular broadcast for the set. A true testament to what the human body can endure.
February 5th, 2006 11:47 AM
Angiegirl Yeah, they look like crap. And to think I'm even gonna stay up extremely late tonight to catch 12 minutes of embarrassment. I'll no doubt regret it 4 hours later when the alarm clock goes off...
February 5th, 2006 03:02 PM
Gazza quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gazza wrote:
The same guy who posted the info on IORR is now saying the 3rd song was "Satisfaction", not "Jumpin Jack Flash"

amazing that someone who is lucky enough to get access to see a dress rehearsal from five feet away doesnt know the difference....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chevysales wrote:

gazza funny stuff there
--------------------------------------------------------

when you think about it, isnt it a microcosm of whats wired up about this tour in general?

Lots of people who get the best access to seeing the band but who cant tell "Satisfaction" from "Jumpin Jack Flash" ;-)
February 5th, 2006 03:12 PM
gimmekeef Looks like they are about ready for Hollywood Squares...."I'll take Charlie to block please Alex"
February 5th, 2006 06:10 PM
texile
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Looks like they are about ready for Hollywood Squares...."I'll take Charlie to block please Alex"

all they need is some poylester...
man, they look corny - and jagger looks like just got a new dye job - with a new set of bangs to go along with it...
im with you angie, im dreading this whole thing but how can i stay away from it?
actually, if all im going to here is jjf, smu etc....i wouldn't bother but i watch with the faint hope that they'll do something interesting but.....
i doubt it.
February 5th, 2006 06:43 PM
corgi37 Its on right now here in Oz. Man, what do you Yanks see in this game? Its so bloody boring! Like watching heaps of fat guys with mattresses strapped on them. We dont wear wimpy padding for Aussie Rules.

I still they'll do IORR & JJF.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)