ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1972 Peter Beard
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: art garfunkel BUSTED Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-22-04 08:03 PM
Factory Girl Art G. is the Tom Jones of his people.
01-23-04 01:16 PM
mac_daddy yeah-i didnt say it, but ugot2rollme - you had me rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!!! that post should be in the hall of fame of Rocks Off posts...

is there such a thing..?
01-23-04 02:00 PM
Jaxx that happened to me once on a side road in upstate NY. i wasn't in a limo (unfortunately) and i wasn't of legal age either. thank god one of the guys with me was the brother of the cop who busted us there. got off with a lecture and a warning...only in upstate. back then it was only a misdemeanor, like a parking ticket.
01-24-04 02:43 PM
Joey " that happened to me once on a side road in upstate NY. "

<----- Isn't Bard College in Upstate New York ?

Yes it is little buddy . It is located in : Annandale on the Hudson , NY and features famous alumni like Bea Arthur , Chevey Chase , Walter Becker , Donald Fagen and " That Hagman fellow "
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
01-25-04 10:39 PM
glencar Sounds like a community college for actor/perfs.
01-26-04 10:00 AM
Joey " Sounds like a community college for actor/perfs. "

You make Joey very sad .
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH