ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

First Mariner Arena Baltimore, MD - February 1, 2006
© Algerina Perna with thanks to Sue and !
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: United Center, Chicago - January 25th - Setlist, Reviews, Pix and reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
January 26th, 2006 11:48 AM
gimmekeef Just wish the back end run..would be changed up.PIB is nice in there but something like OOC or Saint of me perhaps right toward the end....
January 26th, 2006 12:01 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:
" At Maxy's, Tele says he's babysitting some kids whilst their parents attend the show. "

This makes Joey sad .

The IMPORTANT question is: Is he DRINKING?

Because if Tele doesn't drink, "they" win!

(I'm not sure if "they" are democrats, the kids he's babysitting, or the bugs under his skin!)

January 26th, 2006 02:01 PM
Joey [quote]FPM C10 wrote:

The IMPORTANT question is: Is he DRINKING?

Because if Tele doesn't drink, "they" win!

(I'm not sure if "they" are democrats, the kids he's babysitting, or the bugs under his skin!)"

Fleabit ....................................

I'm looking forward to my Stones' show Sunday Evening ..................did I mention to you that I have seats right NEXT to the " B Stage " ?!?!

No ......... ?!?!

Well , it is certainly true and I plan on slappin' hands with Mick & Keith whilst ............................

Wait !!!!

*********** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION ***********

[Edited by Joey]
January 26th, 2006 02:11 PM
flexy633 Yes, what an awesome setlist! Wish I had been there last night rather than Monday night!!!!!
January 26th, 2006 02:15 PM
Joey
quote:
flexy633 wrote:
Yes, what an awesome setlist! Wish I had been there last night rather than Monday night!!!!!

Drive to Omaha , NE this Sunday ( Six Hour Trip -- Easy ! )

January 26th, 2006 02:19 PM
flexy633
quote:
Joey wrote:

Drive to Omaha , NE this Sunday ( Six Hour Trip -- Easy ! )

It is very, very tempting!!!! Unfortunately, I have a dentist appointment at 11:00 a.m. on Monday morning. Don't think I'd make it back in time. LOL

What a dilemma! Use money for dentist or Stones tickets? Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
January 26th, 2006 02:37 PM
flexy633
quote:
Joey wrote:

Please cancel the Dentist appointment ..... use my name ......... Everything will be alright !!!!!!

Use your name? For what? To get front row seats in Omaha?!? Mwwwhhahhahhhhhhhhh.

Kidding aside, where are you sitting?
January 26th, 2006 03:28 PM
Joey
quote:
flexy633 wrote:

where are you sitting?

Section BB , right in front of the Soundboard , Seat 1 , on the corner of the " B Stage " .......... my Nizzle.

[ Edited by Nizzles ]

[Edited by Joey]
January 26th, 2006 03:48 PM
Altamont Joeys seat at the Qwest Center, right next to the BM stage
January 26th, 2006 04:04 PM
flexy633 And unbelievably, here I sit, looking for tickets at the Quest Center. There are still some good ones for $160!!!

If I don't go, I am sure I will be kicking myself after I see the setlist.
January 26th, 2006 04:15 PM
flexy633 We shall see, Mr. Joey, we shall see. Perhaps I should be like Anita Pallenberg - hop on a plane with a credit card in my pocket and be done with it.

Oh and before you get all hyped up thinking I am one of the ladies in my icon - those are none other than Elizabeth Jagger and Theordora Richards.

Shall I be greeted????
[Edited by flexy633]
January 26th, 2006 05:00 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Shall I be greeted???? "

The Joey greets EVERYBODY ! :

|
|
|
V

|
|
|
V

|
|
|
V

January 26th, 2006 05:13 PM
nankerphelge Joey??

January 26th, 2006 05:18 PM
pdog Joey ???

January 26th, 2006 05:20 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

January 26th, 2006 05:37 PM
123454321 Hey you remember??
This is the
United Center, Chicago - January 25th - Setlist, Reviews, Pix and reviews - thread!

Please don`t mess up this thread with your stupid posts!!
If you wanna play go back to kindergarden!!
January 26th, 2006 05:46 PM
nankerphelge
January 26th, 2006 05:51 PM
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Exactly!! That was what I meant with "go back to kindergarden!!"

Thanks for profing that I am right!!

No brain - just stupid posts!!
January 26th, 2006 05:55 PM
nankerphelge Yeah and you have really set the world alight with your brilliance I see.

Save your breath dipshit -- you'll need it for your date tonight!

January 26th, 2006 06:01 PM
123454321 [quote]nankerphelge wrote:
Yeah and you have really set the world alight with your brilliance I see.

Save your breath dipshit -- you'll need it for your date tonight!

[/quote
I see you already have your toy handy! Great! oFF to kindergarden already?
Start your own stupid post with whatever you want! I am here to get infos on the topic and do not want to scroll through stupid posts. You waste my time and money!

End of transmission!
January 26th, 2006 06:07 PM
nankerphelge

January 26th, 2006 08:47 PM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck
quote:
123454321 wrote:

[/quote You waste my time and money!

How do you waste your money here?Do you think this is a Pay -site?
[Edited by Zanck*Zanck*Zanck]
January 26th, 2006 10:17 PM
Gazza dont fuckin' tempt me!!
[Edited by Gazza]
January 26th, 2006 10:20 PM
parmeda ...do I sense a massive seizure about to happen?

Please wait until I've made the popcorn!
January 26th, 2006 10:43 PM
JackFlash88 Wednesday's show was simply amazing. Period. Blew me away. I'm a lifelong Stones fan, but this was my first show, and well worth the money.
January 26th, 2006 11:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

the last 6 numbers are always the same, sadly!

I had to leave early and missed the show after Respectable. Proud to announce that Mrs Voodoopug gave birth to Ryan Matthew at 12:37 AM this morning!

up until I left, this was about as good as I have ever heard them play. Love is strong, Memory motel and ATPTB were great, but the version of Rambler blew my mind!!
January 27th, 2006 12:17 AM
Brainbell Jangler Congratulations, pug! Best wishes to mrs. pug and the new pup. Too bad you missed Cloud, but sounds like you caught all the other highlights.
January 27th, 2006 12:22 AM
JackFlash88 I think you had a valid reason to miss the rest. Congradulations!
January 27th, 2006 01:54 AM
quote:
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck wrote:
How do you waste your money here?Do you think this is a Pay -site?
[Edited by Zanck*Zanck*Zanck]

Ever thought about those who can`t get cable or DSL and have to rely on a modem connection (for which you have to pay a per-minute price)???????? Do you know how long it takes till a single page with all of those pix has loaded?For those it is an absolutely waste of money to try to get information in some threads. Why in the world can people be so rude and spoil threads which are meant for information with off topic posts? They should open a new thread and that`s it. There they can toy around as much as they want. I got no problem with something like that. They can post as many pix there as they want. But please leave the info threads just plain info threads. That`s all!
You see I was thinkin`.....and you?????? No offence I know you wanted to be sarcastic but please think again.

Btw, Gazza, maybe you should really think about it?? But charge per post, charge more per offtopic post and charge even more per offtopic pix!! Do you think, you will see many of those who use this board as kind of a personal stage, posting here any longer when they have to pay? :-)

Okay I owe you something for this offtopic post! :-)
January 27th, 2006 05:04 AM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I had to leave early and missed the show after Respectable. Proud to announce that Mrs Voodoopug gave birth to Ryan Matthew at 12:37 AM this morning!

up until I left, this was about as good as I have ever heard them play. Love is strong, Memory motel and ATPTB were great, but the version of Rambler blew my mind!!

feeble excuse!!!

wow...what a great story to tell your son in a few years time that you had to leave a Stones show early because he was about to arrive

Congratulations to all of you!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)