ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1975 Lynn Goldsmith
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gypsy Appreciation thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th January 2007 03:11 AM
sirmoonie She's humorous as all hell, has been for years now. Woman has killer one liners left and right - I've borrowed a few, and some of her bits are legendary (***blank stare*** anyone?). I'm not into pics, but she has provided some of the coolest ones on this site. She's really sweet, she's nice, and I think her dad still punches people well into his sixties.

She rides a motorcycle and has huge fake breasts with Stones' pasties on them. She has never denied that, and our non-existent phone sex has been all the better because of her refusal to do so.

But anyway, we got a pair of knotheads running her down at the moment (easy to guess which one is the beta - "he must be believed!"). Baggariddim - Gypsy will ALWAYS be an A-lister - RO is a better place when she is around.

Cheers Gyps! You keep posting, we all keep laughing.
20th January 2007 06:51 AM
Jumacfly I love Gypsy,she's a nice girl and is part of RO legend.
Bless you and your baby oil
jU
20th January 2007 08:48 AM
lotsajizz Gypsy rules!
20th January 2007 11:42 AM
*ginda Yes..the tart tongued Gypsy. She's provided me with many a chuckle both here and at another board (long ago).
20th January 2007 02:37 PM
kath yes, but WHERE IS SHE???????
20th January 2007 02:40 PM
LadyJane We could ALL use a dose of this these days:

LJ.
20th January 2007 03:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Who da fuck is missing with my baby? Don't play with fire Gypsy rules you bastards!
20th January 2007 03:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm not into pics, but she has provided some of the coolest ones on this site.

Agree 110% but she's by far much more than THE supplier of the coolest pictures...

She provide us with solutions

20th January 2007 03:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl She's a winner in all senses, even in mud wrestling!!!

20th January 2007 03:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl She's wild!

20th January 2007 03:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl She's nicer than nice, and willing to introduce us her sistah!

20th January 2007 03:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl She loves interracial triads!

20th January 2007 03:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl She has a beautiful smile! I think this is gonna be my new avatar

20th January 2007 03:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sad... some guys have ( or had maybe ) all the luck and it ain't me babe!!!

20th January 2007 03:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl She loves motorcycles!!

20th January 2007 03:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Today's header was provided by Gyspy and it's completely dedicated with love to Gyspy for her contributions to this place, love you, will ya?
20th January 2007 07:27 PM
Bitch Gypsy's cool. She belongs here.

Q's

Is she MIA?

A. did someone piss her off and get her panties in a knot?

B. did she fall in love and run off with a guy who takes up all of her time?

C. did she meet up with a cyber stalker and disappear?

D. did she hit the lottery and take a long vacation?

any friends of gypsy care to shed some light?

PS If I'm ever MIA it would be A or C.

just wondering......
20th January 2007 08:42 PM
Trey Krimsin I think you can eliminate the cyber stalker question. Gypsy would have beaten the hell out of whoever stalked her.

Gypsy is one cool chick whose temper you don't want to cross. She is quite attractive, as well.
20th January 2007 10:55 PM
Bruno
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
She's wild!

Oh my god, it´s Kevin Federline in the back!

You disappointed me, Gypsy, never imagined you´d go out with a guy like that...
20th January 2007 11:16 PM
sirmoonie Holy moof, never saw any but one of those pics - the oily one. That's her in the rest?

Damn Reginald, you can bet your bippy that I am going to phone sex her up and down and all over the place now. Pretty woman. Funny too.
21st January 2007 12:07 AM
Scottfree Beyond all her other great features, she has very nice chicklets....
21st January 2007 11:30 PM
Bitch
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Damn Reginald, you can bet your bippy that I am going to phone sex her up and down and all over the place now.

yeah right! all talk and no action!
22nd January 2007 01:31 PM
Some Guy she'd give a dog a bone, no?
22nd January 2007 01:50 PM
speedfreakjive if she's so nice, why not post and say thankyou for the appreciation??

i'm sure she is BTW - good on the pupil no doubt, and brilliant when it comes to posting the best photos!
[Edited by speedfreakjive]

[Edited by speedfreakjive]
22nd January 2007 02:49 PM
1 It is a tough job, but somebody has to do it - and nobody does it better than Jeepsy for sure - she is one enchanting mud wrestler and cutest girl ever, that's all I can say!!

Yeah baby, youre an impressive chick - but its yer chickletts that really knock me down if you know what I mean
22nd January 2007 03:00 PM
Joey
quote:
She loves motorcycles!!

Priceless !
22nd January 2007 04:47 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
She's a winner in all senses, even in mud wrestling!!!

obviously not her??? surely
22nd January 2007 07:42 PM
Riffhard
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

obviously not her??? surely

Yep. It's her. She's the one wearing purple.

Riffy
22nd January 2007 08:50 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bitch wrote:

yeah right! all talk and no action!

Allright, allright, we can give it a shot. No pirate fantasies though. Tired of ladies asking me to put on tights and look for buried tresure.
23rd January 2007 04:09 PM
gypsy
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
I think you can eliminate the cyber stalker question. Gypsy would have beaten the hell out of whoever stalked her.

Gypsy is one cool chick whose temper you don't want to cross. She is quite attractive, as well.

That bitch is badass!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)