ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Eddie Kramer
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey MaxLugar Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-13-04 06:36 PM
Stonesdoug Oldkr and I stopped in to say hi!!!!!!!

[Edited by Stonesdoug]
01-13-04 08:53 PM
Maxlugar Oh Doug!

You were at the Faces and Names Lounge!

Oh sweet Jesus I miss that place. I miss Jude too.

I don't work near there anymore. I'm down on Wall St now.

Thanks for that!

Did you notice how the artist was "Stones-Savy" enough to add Bill "The Little Hands That Could" into that B2B era painting?

Yup.

Mackthy!
01-14-04 07:59 AM
Stonesdoug Yea that was most excellent!!---Do you remember who the artist is?
01-14-04 09:43 AM
Joey

Hey , that's Faces and Names !!!!!!! Yeeeaaaah !!!!!

Maxy is right , the artist IS Stones Savvy ! And the REALLY good news ?????? Jude is no longer pregnant !!!!

Gimme a J ! J !
Gimme a U ! U !
Gimme a D ! D !
Gimme a E ! E !

What's that spell ? Jude !

Yeeeeaaaah Jude !!!!!! You Go Girl !

Go ! Fly ! Spread it !

What ?!?!?! Oh , sure :

http://www.facesandnames.com/

Jacky !

01-14-04 01:16 PM
scope Hey look, Maxy's recruited another member of the I love Dirty Work fan club. Way to go Maxy!

Faces and Names. Been a while. Last time there I had the good fortune to share in some pints with SS, Sirmoonie and the Honky Tonk Man from across the pond. A great day was had by all, especially those 2 that got into Roseland, while my schemes all went for naught.

Damn, this tour withdrawal is killing me. When will it stop? Who can put an end to this torture?
01-14-04 02:13 PM
Joey " Damn, this tour withdrawal is killing me. When will it stop? Who can put an end to this torture? "

www.zairgit.com/filez/parishilton.wmv

OK !!! OK !!!!!

How about THIS ?!?!?! :

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=77&zone=diary

Jacky Townshend !

01-14-04 02:42 PM
glencar Please, Joey! No more Petey Ped stuff ever again!
01-14-04 03:49 PM
Honky Tonk Man I remember that painting!

That was a great bar. It seemed so relaxed and I have yet to come across a bar like it over here. I mean, the whole day was great. Scope walking me around for miles, meeting sirmoonie and Sir Stonesalot, having to get the plane home! I still have the beer mat, which I took from there and for a good while I kept hold of the matches and do I also remember that they had Tattoo You on the duke box?

Alex
01-14-04 04:02 PM
LadyJane Alex..I'm curious.

Did you know anyone at all when you came to the States? Or did you just bite the bullet and come to meet up the RO gang? If so...very very cool!!

LJ.
01-14-04 04:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot I was back this past fall when I went to see Nick Cave. It was REALLY fuckin' hot out...and inside was so cool.

My pals & I sat on the comfy couches, had a few pints...ate some octopus. It really IS a lovely place to relax and tilt a few back.

And all the waitresses wanted to rub my bald head for good luck.
01-14-04 04:27 PM
Honky Tonk Man Well Lady Jane, I didn't know any of them in person, except Gazza who met for about 30 seconds before a Bob Dylan concert. I had been posting on the Rocks Off board for about 6 months and many knew me from the Gasland board. I went because I really wanted to see my favorite band and it was a perfect excuse to go to New York! On the morning of the gig, I was really beginning to think I would be making my way to the show alone, but I wasn't banking on a phone call from Maxmeister!

Alex
01-14-04 04:34 PM
LadyJane And the rest...as they say....is "history". Very cool Alex!

See..who says you can't trust the people you "meet" on the Internet???? Oh yeah...all my family and friends who think my RO "obsession" is VERY strange!! I feel like telling them..."My cyberfriends are a hell of a lot more fun than most of YOU".

LJ.

01-14-04 04:36 PM
nankerphelge You haven't met Joey!

Makes you re-think the whole deal!

It's not so much the Tardrite -- you actually get used to that pretty quick!

It's the self-stimulation.

Frankly, it's disconcerting....
01-14-04 04:37 PM
Joey " My cyberfriends are a hell of a lot more fun than most of YOU". "

LadyJane , I would like to clutch you to my ample bosom and softly and gently and sweetly stroke your young , sweaty , moist , shiny , glistening , GLISTENING LadyJane forehead and just say , " Thanks " for being .............................................well ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................You !

Jacky !

[ Edited by the kid ! ]

01-14-04 04:39 PM
LadyJane But Joey...Nanky has me frightened of you, now!!!

LMAO.

LJ.
01-14-04 04:40 PM
Joey " But Joey...Nanky has me frightened of you, now!!! "

I do NOT bite ......just nuzzle !

J the Y !

01-14-04 04:45 PM
LadyJane We NEED an RO gathering!!!

It's our destiny...it's what will cure our post-Tour, Winter blahs. We can spend days just trying to find the hidden features on Four Flicks, while being nuzzled by Joey.

LJ.

01-14-04 04:47 PM
Joey
" It's not so much the Tardrite -- you actually get used to that pretty quick!

It's the self-stimulation.

Frankly, it's disconcerting.... "

Not to mention disheartening , discombobulating , discerning , disgusting , disorienting , distasteful , discharging , disallowed ( in public ) , discovering , displacing , disturbing , disembowling , distilling , displaying , disverisimilituding , disembalming , disimpugning and disavoweling .................................................Plus , the climate control in my Tardrite 2004 has malfunctioned and I am all sweaty today .................and you ?

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

J the Sea Scroll !
01-14-04 04:49 PM
nankerphelge Just stay calm Joey!

Oh if only we had paid a little extra for the agitation monitor....

01-14-04 04:51 PM
Joey " Oh if only we had paid a little extra for the agitation monitor.... "

Tell me about it ..........Some Brothers you guys are .

" Talk about the Yaw Ronnie "

Jacky Cake !
01-14-04 09:31 PM
sirmoonie Hey, cheers to my F&N4 bros, Scopey, SS, and HTM!

"Guinnie me, Ronnie!"
01-15-04 12:42 AM
Maxmeister
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
And the rest...as they say....is "history". Very cool Alex!

See..who says you can't trust the people you "meet" on the Internet???? Oh yeah...all my family and friends who think my RO "obsession" is VERY strange!! I feel like telling them..."My cyberfriends are a hell of a lot more fun than most of YOU".

LJ.

I've had the pleasure more than once with many of these crazies. You would not be disappointed.
It was a distinct pleasure to meet posters from all the boards in the cities I attended Stones gigs and I'm certainly looking forward to doing it nextyear if the boys cooperate.
This year would be a good time to meet and have another Stones summit.
BTW, young Alex caught on real quick how to tailgate before the Giants Stadium gig. As you've seen from the picture, priceless![lol]

Rick

01-15-04 09:42 AM
magicwoman max you have a bautiful child
[Edited by magicwoman]
01-15-04 09:54 AM
Jumacfly welcome back Mw, it s been a long time!!
01-16-04 08:04 AM
Maxlugar [quote]magicwoman wrote:
max you have a bautiful child

Thanks Magicwoman!

I would love to see what you and I could "bake up" in that wonderful Dutch Womb of yours.

Come.

Come to your American Maxy!

MACKY! (Maxy!)
01-16-04 08:41 AM
glencar Her womb is French, Maxy.
01-16-04 09:54 AM
Joey

I kinda like that " Bake Up " bit !!!!!!!

Me thinks I have gotten a hold of some new material !

Thanks Maxy !

Jacky !
01-16-04 10:11 AM
glencar It ain't new if someone else has doen it first, Joseph. It's "plagiarism" & it's a crime.
01-16-04 10:28 AM
Joey " It ain't new if someone else has doen it first, Joseph. It's "plagiarism" & it's a crime.
"

{{{{ ? }}}}}}

{{{{{ WTF ?!?! }}}}}}}

{{{{ ********** BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ************* }}}}}

You make the Joesy say , huh ?!?!

The Joesy !
01-16-04 10:32 AM
glencar Don't give me that innocence act, you plagiarizer you!
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH