ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Beth Sunflower
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who Buenos Aires Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th January 2007 11:27 AM
Jumping Jack For anyone interested in The Who in Buenos Aires:

From TheWhoTour Webmistress:
Hi everyone. We weren't able to have a fan club presale for the Buenos Aires show, so i've asked for 20 tickets to be held until tomorrow at 5pm. If you would like to buy tickets to Buenos Aires (cause of small quantity, only 2 per member) let me know by PM and i'll get the info i need from y ou.

This won't count against your promocode use, don't worry!

Voodoo?

Others?
11th January 2007 11:29 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
For anyone interested in The Who in Buenos Aires:

From TheWhoTour Webmistress:
Hi everyone. We weren't able to have a fan club presale for the Buenos Aires show, so i've asked for 20 tickets to be held until tomorrow at 5pm. If you would like to buy tickets to Buenos Aires (cause of small quantity, only 2 per member) let me know by PM and i'll get the info i need from y ou.

This won't count against your promocode use, don't worry!

Voodoo?

Others?

11th January 2007 01:09 PM
Madafaka I'm in! I got my ticket!
VIP Field.
11th January 2007 01:21 PM
Jaxx the show kicks ass. high energy and quickly moves from one song to the next. have a great time. those 20 tix should go quickly.
11th January 2007 01:48 PM
Jumping Jack Great news! Glad good people ended up with the tix!!!
11th January 2007 02:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
the show kicks ass. high energy and quickly moves from one song to the next. have a great time. those 20 tix should go quickly.

You SHALL be greeted this summer
11th January 2007 02:27 PM
glencar Joey, didja ever get the Who DVD?
11th January 2007 02:29 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, didja ever get the Who DVD?

No , I was going to PM you this afternoon .

Where is my THE WHO JONES BEACH DVD/CD Combo ?!

Where ?!?!

Please ..... I's justs gots to knows !

KKKKKKKKKKINS !
11th January 2007 02:38 PM
glencar I sent it out last Friday. I will have to investigate. Or just ship out a 2nd copy!
11th January 2007 02:46 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I sent it out last Friday. I will have to investigate. Or just ship out a 2nd copy!

Developing ....................................

You make Joey giddy
11th January 2007 02:49 PM
glencar Well, if it didn't get to you & it hasn't come back to me, I'll have to assume the USPS kept it!
11th January 2007 03:39 PM
Jumping Jack That's happening a lot lately. I sent a disk to a friend in Texas 2 weeks ago that still hasn't arrived yet. The real pisser is that it had a 2nd row ticket to Tampa in it as well.

I can cancel the ticket and have it reissued, but the post office is really starting to get on my nerves.
11th January 2007 03:42 PM
glencar First time for me. Aggravating nonetheless...
11th January 2007 11:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have my tickets for the Mexico City show, had plans to go to Buenos Aires again but I think it will be impossible this year... I'm gonna miss all my friends there!
12th January 2007 08:26 AM
gustavobala no brazil?
[Edited by gustavobala]
12th January 2007 04:41 PM
Joey
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I have my tickets for the Mexico City show,

You are much loved by Joey

12th January 2007 06:28 PM
Jumping Jack Was LookOutKitty able to help you Voodoo?
12th January 2007 08:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Was LookOutKitty able to help you Voodoo?

LOL not at all, she (I think is a she) offered me to allow me to participate in an upcoming presale for free LOL

It sucks, the platinum seats went on sale AFTER the local presale by a credit card bastards, but who gives a fuck anyway as the fos tix are all GENERAL ADMISSION

Based on her/his notes in a PM probably we will get a second show, if this is the case I will buy numbered seats.
12th January 2007 08:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Was LookOutKitty able to help you Voodoo?

Are you "happyjack" there? Just curious...
13th January 2007 06:02 AM
Jumping Jack Yes I am. Joey said Herbie needed representation there, LOL!

LOK (Maria) is a good person to stay friendly with. She can work magic with tickets, even on the day of the show. Ask Madafaka. She has done right by many people.
13th January 2007 11:47 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL so you're Jack Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
13th January 2007 02:43 PM
Jumping Jack I try to use the same names on boards but picked the closest thing, and used Ronnies art work.

Hey, now you know Jack, LOL!
13th January 2007 03:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...and couldn't prevent Jack from being happy!
13th January 2007 05:38 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I try to use the same names on boards but picked the closest thing, and used Ronnies art work.

Hey, now you know Jack, LOL!

Jumping Jack ......................

I watched the Hot'Lanta WHO DVD this afternoon .

It friggin ROCKS !!!!!!!

That concert is just as good as the show we got in Omaha -- Pete was on fire during Eminence Front and I like the " Hill Street Booze " reference by Pete whilst explaining " Mike Post Theme " . Atlanta is THE place to see a concert .........by ANYBODY !!!!!!!!

Kins !

P.S. Received an E - Mail notification yesterday that they billed me credit card for my CD/DVD Combo of the Omaha , NE gig .

Developing ..........................
14th January 2007 07:10 AM
Jumping Jack I look forward to being Omaha'd!!!

Why does Pete hate red states so? Can't he feel our love?

Atlanta deserves a second show.
14th January 2007 10:32 AM
Madafaka
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
LOK (Maria) is a good person to stay friendly with. She can work magic with tickets, even on the day of the show. Ask Madafaka. She has done right by many people.

Sorry mate, but I had my tickets before you post this thread. I bought them the same day that it were on sale down here. I don't know LOK.
14th January 2007 01:42 PM
Jumping Jack Where are your seats?

LookOutKitty (Maria) is Ultrastar's webmistress for the Who site who also happens to have access to the elusive $95 first 5 row seats. She had a block of 20 for Buenos for those members that e-mailed her.
14th January 2007 05:56 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

Atlanta deserves a second show.

Frig Yeah .

Chicago & Philly BOTH got two shows .
14th January 2007 06:10 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Where are your seats?

LookOutKitty (Maria) is Ultrastar's webmistress for the Who site who also happens to have access to the elusive $95 first 5 row seats. She had a block of 20 for Buenos for those members that e-mailed her.

I got no seats,my ticket is for "Campo VIP" that means "VIP Floor". Look the map.
15th January 2007 07:37 AM
Jumping Jack Enjoy the show. I have 10 in the 2nd and 4th row for Tampa a few days before they come your way. I expect to see great things from the crowd on the DVD!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)