ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Jaxx
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG drops? Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 16th, 2006 02:27 PM
lornemyers Anyone see any $103 seats dropping on TM. I did see some $179 over the weekend. When will the big drop start happening??
January 16th, 2006 02:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
lornemyers wrote:
Anyone see any $103 seats dropping on TM. I did see some $179 over the weekend. When will the big drop start happening??

there were plenty of $103 drops today, I am told not to anticipate large drops for the next few days, but there will be at least two more significant ticket drops.
January 16th, 2006 02:34 PM
lornemyers What time did this happen, I must have missed it, I have been on TM all morning.
January 16th, 2006 02:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
lornemyers wrote:
What time did this happen, I must have missed it, I have been on TM all morning.

little over an hour ago
January 16th, 2006 02:42 PM
lornemyers Guess I will have to keep checking, maybe some more will come shortly. I have to stay on top of it.
January 16th, 2006 09:46 PM
lornemyers Anyone anticipate when the next MSG drop for Wednesday will be. If I go to the box office a few hours b4 show time, think I will be able to get the affordable tix??
January 16th, 2006 09:51 PM
voodoopug
quote:
lornemyers wrote:
Anyone anticipate when the next MSG drop for Wednesday will be. If I go to the box office a few hours b4 show time, think I will be able to get the affordable tix??

more than likely yes
January 16th, 2006 09:59 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
lornemyers wrote:
Anyone anticipate when the next MSG drop for Wednesday will be. If I go to the box office a few hours b4 show time, think I will be able to get the affordable tix??

absolutely NOT!

typically at MSG the box office lines are very very long prior to the show. And they dont seem to move.

I've had friends try this and only strike out.

You'll be able to get tix on Wed. But I'd advize going 1st thing Wednesday am. If you wait to a few hrs b4 the show like every other fool, you're gonna be dissapointed.
January 16th, 2006 10:03 PM
pdog Still seeing top tier tickey's for Fridays show!!!
January 16th, 2006 10:34 PM
lornemyers Thank you for all your posts. I know the U2 drop line was insane back in November at MSG. I think if I try TM online Wednesday AM, I may get lucky and remember there is always Friday if I strike out.
January 17th, 2006 10:06 AM
GimmeExile Does anyone know the pricing structure? Are there any $179 tickets on the floor? Where are the $179 lower level seats located? Where do the $179 seats end and $103 seats begin?
January 17th, 2006 10:29 AM
scope As far as I know, floor seats are either 103 or 454.

Does anyone know the seat location on the floor. For example, is seat 1 closer to the center or way off to the side? Does it vary depending on what side the section is in?
January 17th, 2006 10:30 AM
Gazza
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
Does anyone know the pricing structure? Are there any $179 tickets on the floor? Where are the $179 lower level seats located? Where do the $179 seats end and $103 seats begin?

I have $179 seats for both nights and theyre at the bottom of the lowest level directly facing the stage - block 132
[Edited by Gazza]
January 17th, 2006 10:41 AM
GimmeExile
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I have $179 seats for both nights and theyre at the bottom of the lowest level directly facing the stage

Nice! What section, Gazza? I've seen lower level tickets all the way back to the B-stage that cost $454?
January 17th, 2006 10:55 AM
throbby Hey Scope! Hope this helps.

The location and size of the b stage may be off a little but I think it's fairly accurate.

January 17th, 2006 11:12 AM
scope yes it does indeed. Thanks.

But I'm now pissed at myself. I let a ticket go in row R, seat 1. Of course it was 454, but up against the B stage, I should have done it.
[Edited by scope]
January 17th, 2006 11:32 AM
Joey
quote:
lornemyers wrote:
When will the big drop start happening??

********* IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION **********
January 17th, 2006 11:41 AM
scope Better be soon. I got an ichy trigger finger here.
January 17th, 2006 11:45 AM
Joey
quote:
scope wrote:
Better be soon. I got an ichy trigger finger here.

Scope ?!?!

S- S- S- S- Scopey ?!?!

Is that really you ?!?!

Man , where in the Hell have you been these past few months ? One thing about you scopey , you were ALWAYS Minty Fresh and MAN could you write a post .

Welcome home My Brother .

JACKY ! ®

January 17th, 2006 12:06 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

********* IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION **********

January 17th, 2006 12:12 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Maxy ?!?!?!

Snuggle to the Joe

[Edited by Joey]
January 17th, 2006 12:17 PM
Maxlugar Joey???

January 17th, 2006 12:19 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Joey???

Not just funny ............................

............. but FRIGGIN funny !!!!!

Maxy ?!?!

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

******* CUE J.C. TONIGHT SHOW THEME SONG *******

[Edited by ..................ss ! " ]

[Edited by Joey]
January 17th, 2006 12:23 PM
Maxlugar Joey???

January 17th, 2006 12:24 PM
Joey

Maxy ?!?!

January 17th, 2006 12:32 PM
Maxlugar Joey?????

January 17th, 2006 12:36 PM
Joey
Maxy ?!?!

[Edited by Joey]
January 17th, 2006 12:49 PM
Maxlugar Joey????!?

January 17th, 2006 12:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Joey????!?

Maxy ?!?!

Joe Sea

[Edited by Joey]
January 17th, 2006 01:03 PM
Maxlugar Joey???

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)