ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Madison Square Garden, NYC - January 18, 2006
© Jaxx
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: If you met Mick and could ask one question... Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 15th, 2006 07:05 PM
gotdablouse ...mine would be, "Mick, did you re-record tracks in NY in December 1993 for the Virgin re-issues and if yes, which ones were they. I assume the "So Young" b-side came from these sessions, I seem to remember an AOL chat where you mentioned "Fiji Jim" as well" ?

Am I an outtake freak ? Yes, sir !
[Edited by gotdablouse]
January 15th, 2006 07:27 PM
deuce "How was Bowie?"
January 16th, 2006 01:12 AM
gorda My question for Micky would be . . .

[Edited by gorda]
January 16th, 2006 01:31 AM
Daethgod mine would be 'when u gonna announce an Aussie tour?'

and

'whats the best tail you have ever had ..?'

January 16th, 2006 01:49 AM
Dan How often do you think about the setlist when you aren't onstage (or even on tour)?
January 16th, 2006 03:02 AM
chevysales are those adiadas shoes your wearing this tour? you know the black ones you wear each show...
January 16th, 2006 04:02 AM
Jumacfly Is Jade free for tonight??
January 16th, 2006 05:23 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Is Jade free for tonight??

lol,
for me (22), is Elizabeth around?
January 16th, 2006 06:13 AM
J.J.Flash A question as simple as it gets...."How do you do all these things?"
January 16th, 2006 06:16 AM
luxury1 would you like to hear me sing Wild Horses?
January 16th, 2006 07:31 AM
Jumacfly Would you like to play for my b day party with your boys band??
January 16th, 2006 08:41 AM
MP Been there, done that, can't remember what the question was....LOL
January 16th, 2006 09:00 AM
egon So...,

You and Bowie...,

what really did happen?
January 16th, 2006 09:07 AM
speedfreakjive WTF are you going to spend your millions and millions earned this tour on, that makes it justifiable to rip-off you're own fans?

hehe,
but it would be nice to know what he is going to spend it on, what can he want that he can't have already by now?
January 16th, 2006 09:11 AM
Jumacfly [quote]speedfreakjive wrote:
WTF are you going to spend your millions and millions earned this tour on, that makes it justifiable to rip-off you're own fans?

MJ's answer : I will use your money for my 120 hidden children all around the world man!

January 16th, 2006 09:12 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
[quote]speedfreakjive wrote:
WTF are you going to spend your millions and millions earned this tour on, that makes it justifiable to rip-off you're own fans?

MJ's answer : I will use your money for my 120 hidden children all around the world man!

lol, either that or a miracle height increaser, so he can stand eye-to-eye with Ms Scott!
January 16th, 2006 09:13 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

lol, either that or a miracle height increaser, so he can stand eye-to-eye with Ms Scott!

Prince got high heels to sell on Ebay!
January 16th, 2006 09:23 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Prince got high heels to sell on Ebay!

Prince!! I cant believe I've never heard him mentioned here before. Have you heard the song Sexy MF? mind boggingly funny.

Jagger probably wants to donate his money to the royal family, in the hope of becoming actual "royalty".
January 16th, 2006 09:25 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

Prince!! I cant believe I've never heard him mentioned here before. Have you heard the song Sexy MF? mind boggingly funny.

Jagger probably wants to donate his money to the royal family, in the hope of becoming actual "royalty".

Prince is a genious and "the vault" is a masterpiece!!

January 16th, 2006 09:27 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Mine is:
"Mick! oh Mick! where is Keith? I must see Keith!"

+++++++For Jumacfly:
Hey! Mexes is really great!
sing with me "Philippe mexes mexes!
(in Brigitte Bardot way, do you know that 60' tune?)
Roma 1-Milan 0
Ciao grande Jules
January 16th, 2006 09:33 AM
Jumacfly ++++++For Jumacfly:
Hey! Mexes is really great!
sing with me "Philippe mexes mexes!
(in Brigitte Bardot way, do you know that 60' tune?)
Roma 1-Milan 0
Ciao grande Jules
[/quote]

Fabio!!!
I ve seen the game last night, la Roma did a great game with a lucky goal congrats amico
do you know we got a girl who s fan of Roma on french tv called Alessandra Bianchi.Most beautiful legs of the year

ps: Mick, why "you got me rocking?? why?why?
January 16th, 2006 10:10 AM
FPM C10 Either "Which one of you guys killed Brian Jones?" or " 'Running Out of Luck' - what the hell were you THINKING???"
January 16th, 2006 10:19 AM
speedfreakjive Whats your chat up line?

Answer in 2006 - "do you fancy dinner at my multi-million dollar mansion?"

Answer in 60's - "don't you worry bout whats on your mind, lets spend the night together"???

Answer in 1976 - "Hey Negrita!!"

[Edited by speedfreakjive]
January 16th, 2006 10:51 AM
BILL PERKS RUNNING OUT OF LUCK IS THE GAYEST SONG I EVER HEARD..FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD SHOULD COVER IT..BOY GEORGE SAID IT WAS TOO GAY FOR HIM
January 16th, 2006 10:59 AM
voodoopug Why are some markets only being charged $350 for the top tickets....they should all be $450 minimum!!!! We must win!
January 16th, 2006 11:12 AM
Lethargy Mick, why haven't you or the rolling stones taken a single career risk in the last 25 years?
January 16th, 2006 11:15 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
Mick, why haven't you or the rolling stones taken a single career risk in the last 25 years?

see Goddess in the Doorway and setlists from the 2002 club shows.
January 16th, 2006 11:16 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

see Goddess in the Doorway and setlists from the 2002 club shows.

Too far gone is cool!
January 16th, 2006 11:24 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Too far gone is cool!

i dont mind listening to Goddess in the Doorway everyonce in a while while driving, but it is purely a studio album...most of those songs (except Everybody Get High, GGME, and maybe a couple of others) do not work live (see SNL performance)
January 16th, 2006 11:31 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i dont mind listening to Goddess in the Doorway everyonce in a while while driving, but it is purely a studio album...most of those songs (except Everybody Get High, GGME, and maybe a couple of others) do not work live (see SNL performance)

hi Puggie
you re right but who cares?? those will never be performed live.It s just a guilty pleasure for people like who find this record more consistant than ABB (and the U2's catalog of course)
cheers
jU
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)