ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion, Stuttgart, Germany - 3rd August 2006
© Stuttgarter Nachrichten with thanks to Helmut!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Well, Maxlugar was right... Return to archive Page: 1 2
9th January 2008 04:10 PM
steel driving hammer About Britney that is.

6 or 7 years ago, he said that her meltdown will be so hard.

Well Keith sung it earlier however...

The Harder They Come, The Harder They Fall, one and all...

Just had to say that, wonder if he even remembers saying that on Kenos board. I do.
9th January 2008 04:17 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
About Britney that is.

6 or 7 years ago, he said that her meltdown will be so hard.

Just had to say that, wonder if he even remembers saying that on Kenos board. I do.

9th January 2008 04:24 PM
Joey
quote:

" Three Hits a Day !!!! "

.. that is right my Baby Steel Magnolia

.. just ' Three Hits a Day ' !!!!!

" Three Friggin Hits a Day Ronnie ! "

Skittles
9th January 2008 04:25 PM
Some Guy
9th January 2008 04:27 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Some Guy ................................

Should I attend the Van Halen concert next month ?
9th January 2008 04:29 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Eddies been drinking-
9th January 2008 04:30 PM
steel driving hammer I knew the Han Valen tour would meltdown too!

Honest I Did!
9th January 2008 04:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

.. that is right my Baby Steel Magnolia

.. just ' Three Hits a Day ' !!!!!

" Three Friggin Hits a Day Ronnie ! "

Skittles

Let the dream die already, Lugar. Let the dream die.
9th January 2008 04:33 PM
TampabayStone
[Edited by TampabayStone]
9th January 2008 04:36 PM
TampabayStone
9th January 2008 04:49 PM
Some Guy Chill, Dr. Phil is all up on it.
9th January 2008 04:51 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Chill, Dr. Phil is all up on it.

9th January 2008 04:52 PM
steel driving hammer Good, I'll let you watch that too.

Then Oprah!

Dear God
9th January 2008 05:12 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

9th January 2008 05:17 PM
pdog Maxlugar is always right, except in Oolitics, Mick Taylor and Missionary vs. Doggy Style.
Besides that, he is right 100% of the time!
9th January 2008 05:18 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Let the dream die already, Lugar. Let the dream die.

Amen My Princess .... AMEN !!!! :

****** DREAM CHILDREN DREAM ********

( A Review by the Joey )

Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters ..............

Just because a " Rock & Roll " Ghost isn't a demon like Mick Jagger or Iggy Pop doesn't mean that the Ghost is interesting .....www.MaxLugar.com is proof of THAT !

The MaxLugar's enervating Website ( Now with just ' Three Hits a DAY ! ' --- That is RIGHT my Stonesian Kin -- just " THREE HITS A DAY !!!! " ) must be properly seen as , in fact IS , a ghost living out a fantasy . With past musings here at this most prodigious of message boards known as " Rocks Off " , Max's fantasy invited links and parallels with much wider and vital issues : The Determination and Resilience he offered were publicly and personally worthwhile virtues . Now , however , the fantasy has worn completely thin and giddy from being spun far , far too many times .

Indeed , www.MaxLugar.com is an unreal world , a world Maxy helped to create and a world he now perpetuates needlessly . Its bounds and pressing concerns are superficial and repugnant . When one man and his fantasy can do no better than to produce a string of irrelevant personal postcards steeped in hungover Hippy Talk , it is time for him to quit posting altogether .

The MaxLugar is a slave , not a creator . He is asking the washed /unwashed masses to accept him as part of a story that has no value and always ends in a Cul - De - Sac of defeatist Manic Depression or Self - Consolation . This Website of Max's is pure amateur spiritualism for acid casualties !!!! For Mick's sake Max , how much longer are we going to have to endure your irrelevant fantasies ?

I thank You All For Your time Today !

The Joey , Established 1999

[cc:ss]

'kins

[Edited by Joey]
9th January 2008 05:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Eddies been drinking-

Really ?!

Is that a Good Thing ?! ( see : Keith Moon )

FLY !
9th January 2008 05:51 PM
Joey
quote:

It really is over , isn't it ?!

If readers were once inspired by what those old posts of Maxy's once meant , it really does NOT mean anything now . The website of the MaxLugar's is unnecessary nostalgia : Unforgivably clinging to the past ; a damning diversion of spirit -- anything but fine posting -- such a static , stagnant waste of energy leaves one frustrated close to tears , and when the darkness falls and the effects hit home , cynical close to hateful . Pity is probably the only true reaction to www.MaxLugar.com . Maxy does not need to flop back -- He's already done EVERYTHING that he needs to -- indeed , the challenges went a long time ago .... all that's left are revival posts .

The www.MaxLugar.com is an appalling exhibition of complacency . So Sad . So Unnecessary .

H.R. PUFFIN Joe ! ™
9th January 2008 07:41 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

If readers were once inspired by what those old posts of Maxy's once meant , it really does NOT mean anything now . The website of the MaxLugar's is unnecessary nostalgia : Unforgivably clinging to the past ; a damning diversion of spirit -- anything but fine posting -- such a static , stagnant waste of energy leaves one frustrated close to tears , and when the darkness falls and the effects hit home , cynical close to hateful . Pity is probably the only true reaction to www.MaxLugar.com . Maxy does not need to flop back -- He's already done EVERYTHING that he needs to -- indeed , the challenges went a long time ago .... all that's left are revival posts .

The www.MaxLugar.com is an appalling exhibition of complacency . So Sad . So Unnecessary .

H.R. PUFFIN Joe ! ™

What is it called when you put someone down, and copy them at the same time?

Jealousy!!!
9th January 2008 11:10 PM
CS
quote:

Keith? It was Jimmy Cliff, see the video posted by TampabayStone for the original version and if you have time watch the movie
10th January 2008 01:41 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
CS wrote:

Keith? It was Jimmy Cliff, see the video posted by TampabayStone for the original version and if you have time watch the movie

Interesting movie, but one of the greatest soundtrack albums ever.
10th January 2008 02:26 AM
corgi37 Brit Brit is crazy like a fox.

And i bet she's a fire cracker in the sack.
10th January 2008 02:55 AM
open-g I think I met Jimmy Cliff tonight....

[Edited by open-g]
10th January 2008 10:39 AM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

the joey is a prodigious writer on a scale of jagger/ richards , MACCA & pete townshend

10th January 2008 10:57 AM
Sir Stonesalot Keith didn't sing "The Harder They Come". Jimmy Cliff sang it. Title track of the movie of the same name.

I'm all for quoting Keef. But when you do it, you should make sure that Keef is the one who actually said the quote originally.
10th January 2008 01:40 PM
steel driving hammer Uh duh, I didn't say Keith wrote it, I said sung it.

Which he did.

Next.
10th January 2008 02:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot Wrong. He covered it. Quoting someone who is singing someone else's words is retarded...

I mean, that's like saying "As Brittany Spears sings, I just can't get no staisfaction". Or, "As Justin Timberlake sings There's some Puerto Rican girls just dyin' to meet you..."

But honestly, what else should I have expected from a complete and total fucking crackhead cunt like you.

Simple fucking concepts and thoughts have always been a little too much for you to grasp.

Until I can see you and stomp your teeth down yer neck in person...stomping your brain over the internet will have to do. Not much of a challenge, but satisfying none the less. I've told you a thousand times, don't get into a battle of wits with me. You are unarmed. Didn't yer pappy tell you not to show up to a gunfight with a knife?

Next.
10th January 2008 02:50 PM
Joey

I just took a massive , MASSIVE Dump !
10th January 2008 07:14 PM
sirmoonie
10th January 2008 07:22 PM
pdog my nigger!

black
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)