ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA - January 13, 2006
© AP Photo/Steven Senne with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Jimmy Page 62 Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 9th, 2006 04:52 PM
stonesmachine Happy bday Jimmy
January 9th, 2006 05:30 PM
Martha Cheers Pagey!

I miss seeing you on stage....I hope you might bless us with a tour in 2006!

Machine gun!

Martha
January 9th, 2006 05:32 PM
Scottfree I couldn't not see the reason why....
January 9th, 2006 05:53 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
I couldn't not see the reason why....

Yes!
January 9th, 2006 08:18 PM
keefjunkie why wouldnt they i mean plant is having a succesful tour and a good new album so he obviously still got it. and i know jpj still plays shows, and pagey with have the guitar in his blood until the day he dies...

why dont they tour????

it would EASILY be the highest grossing tour of the year
January 9th, 2006 09:54 PM
jb Overrated highschool boy idol..........never had it in him to be a Stone....LZ, next to Beatles and , PInk Floyd, and U2 vastly overrated......embarrassing music for anyone over 17........and Plant sucks worse...
January 9th, 2006 09:55 PM
jb
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:
why wouldnt they i mean plant is having a succesful tour and a good new album so he obviously still got it. and i know jpj still plays shows, and pagey with have the guitar in his blood until the day he dies...

why dont they tour????

it would EASILY be the highest grossing tour of the year

They can't cut it......and they are of no interst to anyone over 17.
January 9th, 2006 09:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

They can't cut it......and they are of no interst to anyone over 17.

Isnt it nice how this board has posts that salute INXS, Jimmy Page and U2.....true stones fans....sadly, i have my doubts...please take good notes,we may have to edit the enemies list again and add many more names!
January 9th, 2006 10:00 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Isnt it nice how this board has posts that salute INXS, Jimmy Page and U2.....true stones fans....sadly, i have my doubts...please take good notes,we may have to edit the enemies list again and add many more names!

You got that right ...I have never seen more tributes to other bands than on the various Stones boards...You think those sites have posts saying how great the SWtones are..No fucking wonder we have no legacy...the so-called Stones fans', by in large, are classic rock fans...thats cool..but why do they post on boards that they now real Stones fans like us, will take hombrage....
January 9th, 2006 10:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

You got that right ...I have never seen more tributes to other bands than on the various Stones boards...You think those sites have posts saying how great the SWtones are..No fucking wonder we have no legacy...the so-called Stones fans', by in large, are classic rock fans...thats cool..but why do they post on boards that they now real Stones fans like us, will take hombrage....

we (true, few, stones fans) have been humiliated
January 9th, 2006 10:04 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we (true, few, stones fans) have been humiliated

I have never seen anything like it..lets go on a Stones site and say how great other bands are....it's fucking mind boggling.
January 9th, 2006 10:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I have never seen anything like it..lets go on a Stones site and say how great other bands are....it's fucking mind boggling.

This site has been singing the praises of:

U2
U2 Trib bands
Macca
Black Crowes
Rush
INXs (Thats right INX FUCKING S...for shame)
etc.....

I fear that the end is near, once the tour is over, people will only know the stones from soap operas and half time shows.
January 9th, 2006 10:08 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

This site has been singing the praises of:

U2
U2 Trib bands
Macca
Black Crowes
Rush
INXs (Thats right INX FUCKING S...for shame)
etc.....

I fear that the end is near, once the tour is over, people will only know the stones from soap operas and half time shows.

I shall resign after this tour .................
January 9th, 2006 10:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

I shall probably do the same...I want to leave at the top (see Barry Sanders) not at the bottom (see Bret Favre)
January 9th, 2006 11:15 PM
Scottfree
quote:
jb wrote:

The only thing that does revolutions in my various CD players, are the Stones boots circa 72,78,81...With one exception, I played Pavoratti over Christmas (see Chanukah)...
January 9th, 2006 11:19 PM
glencar He sure is old!
January 10th, 2006 12:20 AM
stonesmachine "Isnt it nice how this board has posts that salute INXS, Jimmy Page and U2.....true stones fans....sadly, i have my doubts...please take good notes,we may have to edit the enemies list again and add many more names!"

Whatever makes you happy

Didnt Jimmy play on a Stones album? I guess they dont think he's overrated.

[Edited by stonesmachine]
January 10th, 2006 12:32 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

The only thing that does revolutions in my various CD players, are the Stones boots circa 72,78,81...With one exception, I played Pavoratti over Christmas (see Chanukah)...

you are a great fan and a fine poster!
January 10th, 2006 12:34 AM
voodoopug
quote:
stonesmachine wrote:
"Isnt it nice how this board has posts that salute INXS, Jimmy Page and U2.....true stones fans....sadly, i have my doubts...please take good notes,we may have to edit the enemies list again and add many more names!"

Whatever makes you happy

Didnt Jimmy play on a Stones album? I guess they dont think he's overrated.

[Edited by stonesmachine]

I am sure none of the fan sites from the bands mentioned here sing the praises of the stones, regardless of what each band thinks. i.e. the black crowes make no secret that they admire the stones and are fans, yet many on that board attack them. This is the way it should be, defend your band, not praise the other!
January 10th, 2006 12:41 AM
stonesmachine I said happy b-day Jimmy Page and I'll fucking say it again if I want.

If you dont like it tough shit
January 10th, 2006 01:02 AM
Martha I think Keef called Pagey up and wished him a good b-day. ;-)
January 10th, 2006 01:39 AM
stonesmachine Think I'll go over to Shidoobee and wish him one there as well
January 10th, 2006 01:51 AM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

As shall I................
January 10th, 2006 08:09 AM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday Mr. Page! You are a hell of a guitar player!

Now, get out & Tour!!!
January 10th, 2006 10:14 AM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

As shall I................

We shall be missed...but never forgotten.
January 10th, 2006 10:15 AM
jb
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

You are a true Stones fan.
January 10th, 2006 10:17 AM
Joey
quote:
stonesmachine wrote:
Happy bday Jimmy

Happy B - Day Jimmy !!!!!!

................ss ! "
January 10th, 2006 01:55 PM
Avalon Happy Birthday Jimmy
one of the best guitarists in the world!!
January 10th, 2006 01:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
stonesmachine wrote:
I said happy b-day Jimmy Page and I'll fucking say it again if I want.

If you dont like it tough shit

you shall not be greeted!
January 10th, 2006 02:01 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:

WHY?..WHAT ELSE YOU GONNA DO WITH YOUR TIME?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)