ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I went to a Walmart ...... ( N.S.C. ) .... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
27th December 2007 11:58 AM
Joey
......on Christmas Eve .

It's true --- I DID !!!!!

Has anyone else here on this most prodigious of message boards visited a place called ' WalMart ' ?! ... No ?!

Well , my Stonesian Kin , only at a place called ' WalMart ' is one able to purchase the brand new Eagles Album and your young Joeykins visited a store in Surprise , AZ ( .. just off Grand Avenue --- hear that Roostah ?! ) to do just THAT !!!!! Yes , even though a friend was kind enough to burn the new disc for Joey , I felt the NEED to buy two more copies for my family .

BEST EAGLES YET KIDS !!!!

" Best HENLEY YET , Ronnie ! "

Sassy Tree ! ™
27th December 2007 12:00 PM
Blowey
quote:
Joey wrote:

......on Christmas Eve .

Has anyone else here on this most prodigious of message boards visited a place called ' WalMart ' ?! ... No ?!

Well , my Stonesian Kin , only at a place called ' WalMart ' is one able to purchase the brand new Eagles Album and your young Joeykins visited a store in Surprise , AZ ( .. just off Grand Avenue --- hear that Roostah ?! ) to do just THAT !!!!! Yes , even though a friend was kind enough to burn the new disc for Joey , I felt the NEED to buy two more copies for my family .

Sassy Tree ! ™

Also available at Walmart.
27th December 2007 12:01 PM
Nellcote Joey, isn't burning a disc from copyrighted material illegal?
And what is up with the smoking gerbils, why are you terrorizing these defenseless creatures?
27th December 2007 12:01 PM
Some Guy Thanks Joey!
27th December 2007 12:03 PM
Blowey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Thanks Joey!

You are on FIRE!!!!!

27th December 2007 12:09 PM
Some Guy jb got that picture postin prowess and then split.
27th December 2007 12:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
jb got that picture postin prowess and then split.

can you blame him?
27th December 2007 12:14 PM
Blowey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

can you blame him?

I think....I think...........

Uh oh!

**************************END TRANSMISSION*********************************

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.C. Blower!!!!
27th December 2007 12:30 PM
gypsy
quote:
Blowey wrote:

I think....I think...........

Uh oh!

**************************END TRANSMISSION*********************************

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.C. Blower!!!!

Shouldn't you be assembling toys or something?
27th December 2007 12:35 PM
Starbuck joey touting the new eagles album....pug complaining about how much the kinks suck....

seriously...

can we sink any lower? can we? what's next: moonie in michael stipe pajamas?

27th December 2007 12:40 PM
gimmekeef Wonder how many kids are suckin on lead infested toys bought at Great Wall Mart during Xmas?...Why no class action suits against these conniving pricks and their unscrupulous business practices?
27th December 2007 01:36 PM
Blowey
quote:
Joey wrote:

......on Christmas Eve .

Sassy Tree ! ™

27th December 2007 01:37 PM
gypsy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
joey touting the new eagles album....pug complaining about how much the kinks suck....

seriously...

can we sink any lower? can we? what's next: moonie in michael stipe pajamas?

Ironic, coming from a guy who plays in a Beatles tribute band.
27th December 2007 01:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Wonder how many kids are suckin on lead infested toys bought at Great Wall Mart during Xmas?...Why no class action suits against these conniving pricks and their unscrupulous business practices?

I could just kick myself for not buying any of those date-rape drug-infused Aqua Dot sets myself.
27th December 2007 01:45 PM
steel driving hammer Joey , is that you ! ? !

27th December 2007 01:49 PM
Starbuck gyps...i'm just not feelin the love. don't tell me you're one of those retarded beatle haters too!!!

27th December 2007 01:52 PM
gypsy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
gyps...i'm just not feelin the love. don't tell me you're one of those retarded beatle haters too!!!

No, I actually like some Beatles music, but I just don't know what else I can give you shit about.
Perhaps your dozen other aliases?
27th December 2007 01:55 PM
Nellcote Did you see where Wacko Jacko is issuing a greatest hits cd, and has removed Paul's vocals?
27th December 2007 02:02 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Did you see where Wacko Jacko is issuing a greatest hits cd, and has removed Paul's vocals?

They both have grown to be freaks.

Just sick.

[Edited by steel driving hammer]
27th December 2007 02:36 PM
Starbuck actually, i only have a few aliases, and they are either well known already or immediately exposed by feej (see: the alias king). rodney and winslow are the only ones of real consequence. the rest get used for about ten posts before i forget the password.

here's some video from last weekend.

[Edited by Starbuck]
27th December 2007 02:41 PM
gypsy
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
actually, i only have a few aliases, and they are either well known already or immediately exposed by feej (see: the alias king). rodney and winslow are the only ones of real consequence. the rest get used for about ten posts before i forget the password.

here's some video from last weekend.

[Edited by Starbuck]

You mean you're not GhostofBrianJones?

Sweet Black Baby Jesus! I would be embarrassed if our Stones had a video as horrible as that going around on YouTube.
27th December 2007 04:08 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

can you blame him?

The David Lee Roth-led edition of Van Halen pulled in $56.7 million from 39 dates to land in fifth place.
27th December 2007 04:12 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
joey touting the new eagles album....pug complaining about how much the kinks suck....

seriously...

can we sink any lower? can we?

I haven't been able to post lately because if the holiday/work issues but is Puggy really Kink-bashing? I just played his Voodoopugs CD & while the playing is adequate, I think Puggy's best off with a cape whilst singing.
27th December 2007 08:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:

....how is arizona joey ?

Hello Nellcote ......................

My family and myself just got back from Sedona / Jerome . All the way up Highway 89 and then back to Phoenix via I - 17 we listened to the new Eagles Album .

My Mother and my brother both agreed ... " BEST EAGLES YET !!! "

Concur.

'kins , Est. 1999 .....and yes , loved by everybody .
27th December 2007 11:47 PM
glencar Jerome? Did he do ye?
28th December 2007 07:22 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Jerome? Did he do ye?

Never mind that. Doesn't the thought of a mid 40's dude road tripping around Arizona with his Mommy listening to the Eagles disturb you enough?

{SHIVER!}
28th December 2007 08:19 AM
tumbled
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Never mind that. Doesn't the thought of a mid 40's dude road tripping around Arizona with his Mommy listening to the Eagles disturb you enough?

{SHIVER!}

actually, no..
28th December 2007 08:26 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
tumbled wrote:

actually, no..

I was talking to Glencar..but that's OK just chime in when you know the answers. Your opinions are greatly appreciated.
28th December 2007 09:49 AM
gypsy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

{SHIVER!}

You are on FIRE!!!
28th December 2007 10:05 AM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

{SHIVER!}

Normally I let "tumbled" answer for me but I think s/he failed me BIGTIME on this go-round. I find the thought of Joey roadtripping with anybody kind of scary but at least with his Mom around, he'll stay outta trouble.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)