ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2 girls 1 cup - Thoughts? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
29th December 2007 07:52 PM
robpop
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:
Allright,well I made it to about 55 secs before I had to stop. It's the internet,who knows what's real or fake. But who actually finds that........What's the word I'm looking for...Tolerable?....Puts the dis in disgusting.

Fake...the whole thing maybe a crock of shit?

You made it a lot farther than I did. My cousin sent it to me in an email. I punched him at Thanksgiving dinner.
29th December 2007 11:09 PM
sweetcharmedlife I went out to eat tonight at a local burger joint. I was sitting at the bar and watched the bartender pour a milkshake. The flashback to this video nearly made me lose my dinner...... Oh,the horror.........The horror.
30th December 2007 01:34 AM
Poplar
funny how something so disgusting has become such a source of great humor. i know it's pretty base, but some of the reaction videos are genuinely funny.

now - wait for the 1,000,000 people who try to make the "next" 2 girls 1 cup.
30th December 2007 01:40 AM
Poplar
one more thought: while the "eating" parts could well be faked, the deuce dropped in the opening scene is off teh charts. what the hell is that woman eating? was that the result of a laxative? seriously, that was a remarkable shit.

30th December 2007 02:30 AM
The_Worst If you guys think "2 girls 1 cup" is bad do a little search for the newest little video clip to hit the internet, "Kids in a sandbox". I seriously cannot walk straight since I have seen that video & it's been a good 2 weeks. It makes "2 girls 1 cup" look like a Disney movie...
30th December 2007 05:50 PM
fireontheplatter i think the only person who enjoyed the video was DAN.

i got thru about 10 seconds of it. i will not watch it.
30th December 2007 06:56 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i think the only person who enjoyed the video was DAN.

i got thru about 10 seconds of it. i will not watch it.

Dan did not post in this thread. was he the one who posted the link before?
30th December 2007 06:59 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Dan did not post in this thread. was he the one who posted the link before?

i believe so
30th December 2007 07:26 PM
Poplar
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
"Kids in a sandbox".

ouch. ouch ouch ouch.
30th December 2007 08:16 PM
sweetcharmedlife Kids in a sandbox.................WHY,WHY,WHY,WHY....It's like watching a train wreck. You just can't turn away.
30th December 2007 08:30 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:
Kids in a sandbox.................WHY,WHY,WHY,WHY....It's like watching a train wreck. You just can't turn away.

O MY God, sweet Jesus. I almost grabbed a pen to stick in my eye, I could not shut it down fast enough.
30th December 2007 08:31 PM
fireontheplatter what is kids in a sandbox all about anyway?

inquiring minds need to know

get down jimmy
30th December 2007 08:32 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
what is kids in a sandbox all about anyway?

inquiring minds need to know

get down jimmy

It just ain't right. Spare yourself..
30th December 2007 08:34 PM
Highwire Rob I have not seen it, but somehow I imagine the word, "sandy-vag" will figure in to it!
30th December 2007 09:06 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
What if they had 2 cups ?

like 2girls2cups?

it would double the ratings
30th December 2007 09:28 PM
Bloozehound I've not seen either of these videos

30th December 2007 09:59 PM
robpop
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:
Kids in a sandbox.................WHY,WHY,WHY,WHY....It's like watching a train wreck. You just can't turn away.

Sounds like the Steelers-Ravens game.
30th December 2007 10:38 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
The_Worst wrote:
If you guys think "2 girls 1 cup" is bad do a little search for the newest little video clip to hit the internet, "Kids in a sandbox". I seriously cannot walk straight since I have seen that video & it's been a good 2 weeks. It makes "2 girls 1 cup" look like a Disney movie...

Oh my God!!! I never knew my testicles could shrivel down to the size of peas until I watched this!
30th December 2007 10:41 PM
sweetcharmedlife Let's just say the title is misleading. It should be more like shoving a jack hammer through the eye of a needle.
30th December 2007 11:16 PM
gypsy
quote:
Poplar wrote:

one more thought: while the "eating" parts could well be faked, the deuce dropped in the opening scene is off teh charts. what the hell is that woman eating? was that the result of a laxative? seriously, that was a remarkable shit.

God, I know! That freaked me out. I can't get that image out of my head.
30th December 2007 11:30 PM
Mel Belli Definitely a fake.
30th December 2007 11:38 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
Definitely a fake.

God I hope so!!! How do you think they fake that, special effects?
30th December 2007 11:39 PM
gypsy
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
Definitely a fake.

That's what I keep telling myself. That has to be some kind of special effects penis.
30th December 2007 11:49 PM
Highwire Rob What happened to the simpler times of our parents?

Mars bars?
30th December 2007 11:50 PM
robpop Stay soft.

31st December 2007 01:41 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Mars bars?

Does that mean something nasty?
31st December 2007 11:56 AM
sweetcharmedlife You know after watchong those two videos,(and being traumatized for life). I can't help but think one thing. Doesn't anybody just fuck anymore?
31st December 2007 03:25 PM
pdog

O MY God, sweet Jesus. I almost grabbed a dildo to stick in my penis, I could not shut it down fast enough.
31st December 2007 03:29 PM
pdog
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:
You know after watchong those two videos,(and being traumatized for life). I can't help but think one thing. Doesn't anybody just fuck anymore?

there's a good side to this... when I was akid, my grandparents who were a little older than I am now, didn't fuck. Old people, married people all stopped fucking after 40. I'm happy to say, I fuck, me and my wife fuck all the time. Well, as much as you can with two kids. We do it... It is awesome. I plan on fucking as long as I can. I don't mind being a bit freaky, and I'm glad that there's people putting things in there dicks and girls eating pop. I'm okay being the older dude having vanilla sex as I spank my wife.... I wonder, if there'll ever be a time when these videos become the norm?
31st December 2007 04:52 PM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:

there's a good side to this... when I was akid, my grandparents who were a little older than I am now, didn't fuck. Old people, married people all stopped fucking after 40. I'm happy to say, I fuck, me and my wife fuck all the time. Well, as much as you can with two kids. We do it... It is awesome. I plan on fucking as long as I can. I don't mind being a bit freaky, and I'm glad that there's people putting things in there dicks and girls eating pop. I'm okay being the older dude having vanilla sex as I spank my wife.... I wonder, if there'll ever be a time when these videos become the norm?

The norm. Its already the norm. Look how many people watched it and said they were disgusted, but yet showed it to other people. The cycle continues.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)