ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"I can't write if something has no mystery for me. The Stones didn't"
"The Stones are first rate. I personally prefer them on record"
Truman Capote 1924 - 1984
© 1973 Annie Leibovitz from "Sunday with Mister C."
An audio-documentary by Andy Warhol, starring Truman Capote and featuring Mick Jagger

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Four Flicks Hidden Stuff Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-31-03 07:51 AM
Maxlugar Anyone who thinks the club show sucks is a retard and should be forced to cut their own balls off with a rusty nail, if they haven't already.

It's got mistakes, yes. What Stones show doesn't. Mick fucks up lyrics every night these days. He was doing it back in the day too. I don't care anymore.

And Josh has a point about Heart Breaker and Hand of Fate. You may want to add Stray Cat Blues as another one done not so great.

But by and large, that club show kicks major ass. I was absolutely blown away by Charlie's performance. That man had the love that night.

12-31-03 09:42 AM
Joey " But by and large, that club show kicks major ass. I was absolutely blown away by Charlie's performance. That man had the love that night. "

You raise an interesting point there my Manhattan slaving , hours away from work commuting , Faces and Names imbibing , # 4 train ignoring , no " Times Square " B.S. for you tonight-ing , Midwest a bit foreign to you-ing , Vegas recommending , Molly Ivins despising , Hillary Clinton fearing , Al Gore wondering what happened to - ing , inexplicable Afro in the '70's sporting , Jeff Beck loving ( but God knows WHY !!! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! ) , " THE WHO at SWANSEA " needing young pal .

The Wall Was Just Warmed Over Arthur !

Charlie is great tonight and EVERY night !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky !
12-31-03 11:46 PM
Steel Wheels It's new year's eve, and I just got rocked by the theater disc.

God damn! That's How Strong My Love Is might just be the most inspired I've seen them in 20 years. Amazing.

My home theater was perfectly tuned up for the show. God bless my beloved Rolling Stones.
01-01-04 12:31 PM
Martha I rented Four Flicks last night (still in shock that my video store even had it) and LOVED every minute of what we've watched so far.

How one can complain about..oh wait, that was jb, never mind.

"If you can't Rock me, SOMEBODY will!!!!"

Whoever invented 5.1 surround sound must be Knighted...and SOON!

01-01-04 02:51 PM
glencar Joshy is no longer a fan. He just hangs around here for the company.
01-02-04 12:44 AM
mac_daddy might be some relevant info in this thread:

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/12-28-2003/176050-1.html
01-02-04 07:13 AM
luxury1 It looked to me like Keith was pissing off Mick in the beginning of No Expectations. He was standing directly behind Mick, and Mick kept turning around to see what the fuck he was up to. I love that stuff,--well, not the pissed off stuff so much, but all the little band interactions.
01-02-04 10:56 AM
glencar In Dublin, Keith shadowed Mick for about 20 seconds. It was quite funny & I could see how Mick would get annoyed but Mick just kind of smiled.
Page: 1 2