ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pope declares "war on satan." Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th December 2007 08:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Shoshanna wrote:

I thought I was showing the same amount of tolerance you were towards the pope. Accusing him of being something he isn't and obvioulsy not caring whether or not you offend someone (the many) who hold him in high regard. I think you probably know he is not a nazi. Which means you say that for some other reason. That's what I meant by ignorant. I am noone to impugn a tenet of your faith. As you are noone to impugn a tenet of the faith of others. I am glad you agree with me.

Well, I thought the latter part of what I posted - the only part you quoted - was obviously sarcastic and directed at the ludicrous and similar sentiments that the media, political hacks, and current politicians use as a play card all the time. But hey this is RO, even Jerry Falwell gets a slice, so.....

Like I said in the unquoted part, I do believe Ratzinger is influenced by the ideas of Germany's Nazi party, and so do a lot of other people, who know much more about him than I do, and are much less biased than I am. Its reasonable to think about him in that manner.

And just so you know, I do care when I offend people, and I often apologize when I do, but seldom when its about nonsense idiocy like holding a person like Joseph Ratzinger in high regard. I can't imagine for a minute how anyone could do that - but that's your problem, and one that you may be able to work out with careful thought and internal deliberation.

XOXO,

sirmoonie
30th December 2007 12:09 AM
M.O.W.A.T.
30th December 2007 12:44 AM
nankerphelge

<-----Hey lighten up Popey!

That's right lil fella .. (lil' Joey)

First Tipper Gore wants warnings on Quiet Riot albums.
Now a war against Satan??

Seriously,

God (without the bishop Satan SWAT team) vs. the Devil.

CAGE MATCH!!

Who wins?

WHO FUCKIN' WINS???????

The Devil.
That's who!

Now, put on Beggars...

30th December 2007 04:15 PM
pdog PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
30th December 2007 04:24 PM
stonedinaustralia Too many bishops are not taking this seriously and are not delegating their priests in the fight against the Devil. You have to hunt high and low for a properly trained exorcist.
30th December 2007 04:27 PM
sirmoonie I applied for a job on one of them exorcism squads. I'm going to be the best! I'll exorcise the living fuck out of Satan.

If anyone needs exorcised, send me a PM, and I'll straighten you out one way or the other.
30th December 2007 04:44 PM
gypsymofo60 I'm gonna ask Micheal Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell, Who'll be consulting The Illuminati forwith. Signed David Icke.

I thought the 3000 yr old Queen Mother (reptile cannibal) was dead, so no bother really
30th December 2007 06:27 PM
LadyJane
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
If anyone needs exorcised, send me a PM, and I'll straighten you out one way or the other.

Anyone???
Howe about the whole damned Board.
Start with gypsy!

LJ.
30th December 2007 06:34 PM
mojoman
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I applied for a job on one of them exorcism squads. I'm going to be the best! I'll exorcise the living fuck out of Satan.

please help me
30th December 2007 07:06 PM
sirmoonie Like I tell all rookie exorcists, having spare crucifixes in your exorcism kit is a must. I can't tell you how many exorcisms have been lost because there weren't enough crucifixes. You'd think that was self evident - I mean who the fuck shows up at a fucking exorcism without a barrel full of crucifixes - but these young guys, they think they are better than god, they just don't listen sometimes.
30th December 2007 07:08 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
30th December 2007 07:10 PM
stonedinaustralia hey moonie - TTM

Happy New Year!!
30th December 2007 07:12 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Does an exorcist get to purify the cheerleaders?
30th December 2007 07:13 PM
TampabayStone Funnier than the Omen....Scarier than Silent Movie.

Funny.
30th December 2007 07:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
hey moonie - TTM

Happy New Year!!

You too! It must be getting nearly time to start drinking in Oz.
30th December 2007 07:21 PM
stonedinaustralia almost!! about 12 hours of 2007 left - so yeah - that's as good a reason as any to get started i suppose

"see" you in the new year man - all the best
30th December 2007 07:23 PM
sirmoonie Happy New Year, SIA!

Best wishes in 2008!
30th December 2007 07:25 PM
stonedinaustralia all the best to you too my friend

cheers
30th December 2007 07:50 PM
sirmoonie In 2008, I will attempt a world first - exorcising a Mormom. After that, its god's will.
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)