ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Shooting "I Go Wild" January 1995
Templo de San Lázaro, La Candelaria. México City, D.F.
Premier Appearance of this photo, courtesy of Fernando Aceves to Rocks Off - Gracias Fernando!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Years Eve Performance.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-01-03 03:33 PM
Busch1 I thought they were great. Made me regret yet again that I couldn't get in to a theater show.
01-01-03 04:05 PM
Pants Make the Man They were great. I adjusted the sound on my 72" screen, blasted it --no distortian, though-- and it was like I was there live. Darrly Jones plays a lot of midrange bass on JJF, just the way Keef wrote it.
01-01-03 06:26 PM
Highwire Rob Charlie man! Charlie had it goin' on--suave, in control and not missin' a beat.

Loved it!
01-01-03 08:51 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy It was OK.

Why they chose "Jumping Jack Flash", the *one song all night* that Mick sounded out of breath on, I don't know.

However.

There are three words that need to be said. While this performance was OK and Chuck's organ was in exactly the right place in the mix...

Turn.

Ronnie.

Up.

The stuff I could barely make out him doing was like digging up Brian Jones and running away with him. And again, when I just saw 60 Minutes, the same thing in those little clips. Sometimes you can hear him fine, other times, he's buried. "All Down The Line" at Roseland... he's tearin' that song up and you can't hear him!

Hopefully they'll fix that this go-round.

We shall see... on 1/12.

-tSYX --- Start me up!
Page: 1 2