ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
Background image by Irina!
Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Anne!
Glckliches Neues Jahr! - Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
Nuovo Anno Felice! - Feliz Ao Nuevo cabrones !
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz!
Hyv Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt r! - gelukkige nuwejaar - Gzuar vitin e ri
ein gutes neues Jahr - e glckliches nies
aam said - shnorhavor nor tari
yeni iliniz mubarek - urteberrion
subho nababarsho - asgwas amegas
hnit thit ku mingalar pa - bloavez mad
честита нова година - kung h fat tsoi
feli any nou - xin nin kuai le
seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - godt nytr
sretna nova godina - felicxan novan jaron
head uut aastat - onnellista uutta vuotta
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - bliadhna mhath ur
ath bhliain faoi mhaise - feliz aninovo
blwyddyn newydd dda - kali chronia
rogerohory ao nuvo-re - shana tova
nav varsh ki subhkamna - boldog j vet
selamat tahun baru - farslt komandi r
felice anno nuovo - akemashite omedet
assegusse-amegusse - hosa varshada shubhaa shayagalu
sur sdei chhnam thmei - umwaka mwiza
sala we ya n proz be - sabai di pi mai
laimīgo Jauno gadu - laimingų Naujųjų Metų
e gudd neit Jor - srekna nova godina
selamat tahun baru - arahaba tratry ny taona
kia hari te tau hou - shine jiliin bayariin mend hurgeye
(Шинэ жилийн баярын мэнд хvргэе - wnd na k-d yuum-songo
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - godt nytt r
naya saal mubarik - sle no mobrak
szczęśliwego nowego roku - un an nou fericit
С Новым Годом - ia manuia le tausaga fou
bonu annu nou - srecna nova godina
goredzwa rakanaka - stastlivy novy rok
srečno novo leto - dobir leto
gott nytt r - a guets Neuis
mwaka mzuri - manigong bagong taon
ia ora te matahiti api - iniya puthandu nalVazhthukkal
ťastn nov rok - nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu
สวัสดีปีใหม่ - tashi dlek
yeni yiliniz kutlu olsun - Z novym rokom
Chc Mừng Nǎm Mới - bone annye
新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년


[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: UH OH! Look who's pregnant! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
18th December 2007 08:54 PM
ShaneJazz http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/18552952.html

Has there ever been a celebrity family so messed up?
18th December 2007 08:59 PM
pdog Britneys kids can drive her to get cigarettes.
18th December 2007 09:09 PM
TampabayStone
18th December 2007 10:45 PM
M.O.W.A.T. The Spears' Family Album:

19th December 2007 06:14 AM
corgi37 They truly are the family from Hell.

But i still have a soft spot for Brit-Brit's feet.
19th December 2007 06:52 AM
EELPIE Joey?

19th December 2007 12:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
But i still have a soft spot for Brit-Brit's feet.



Me too. I still have a soft spot for her soft spots.
19th December 2007 12:09 PM
mojoman is federline the father?
19th December 2007 12:21 PM
Joey " ... with Jamie Lynn Spears in which she reveals that she is pregnant. "


< ----- sounds like a case of ' Birth Control Failure ' .... Why doesn't she get the abortion ?!


Man , you said it Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji ) . I mean , we DO need as many kids / grandkids as possible to feed the Iraqi War Machine ( especially since The Generals have already stated that we are going to be over there for fifty years ) but sixteen years old is kinda young to be ' pumping out a child ' .


|
|
V



LBJOEY !!!!!! ( King of the Liberals )
19th December 2007 12:45 PM
Sioux The mother has indefinitely postponed the publishing of her
child raising book.....ya think?????
19th December 2007 02:52 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:
" ... with Jamie Lynn Spears in which she reveals that she is pregnant. "


< ----- sounds like a case of ' Birth Control Failure ' .... Why doesn't she get the abortion ?!


Man , you said it Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji ) . I mean , we DO need as many kids / grandkids as possible to feed the Iraqi War Machine ( especially since The Generals have already stated that we are going to be over there for fifty years ) but sixteen years old is kinda young to be ' pumping out a child ' .


|
|
V



LBJOEY !!!!!! ( King of the Liberals )




These young girls today, Joey.
I keep preaching "Stick to blowjobs and/or anal sex." But they don't listen.
19th December 2007 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:


These young girls today, Joey.
I keep preaching "Stick to blowjobs and/or anal sex." But they don't listen.





I feel ya my princess ................



My Heart just ..................... ! :



|
|
V


...please , wait for it !!!!!!



|
|
|
V



...here it comes



|
|
V



ACHES !!!!!






Indeed , I remain ............. your 'kins !

'kins , Est. 1999 -- and loved by Everybody












.......
[cc:ss]


[Edited by Joey]
19th December 2007 03:06 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:



I feel ya my princess ................



My Heart just ..................... ! :



|
|
V


...please , wait for it !!!!!!



|
|
|
V



...here it comes



|
|
V



ACHES !!!!!






Indeed , I remain ............. your 'kins !

'kins , Est. 1999 -- and loved by Everybody
[Edited by Joey]



I'm coming over tonight, Joey. Have the lube handy, as you'll be on the "back nine" all night.
19th December 2007 03:07 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:


I'm coming over tonight, Joey. Have the lube handy, as you'll be on the "back nine" all night.




YOU MAKE JOEY GIDDY !!!!!!!!!!!



I remain ......your 'kins


'kins , Est. 1999 ---- and loved by Everybody .


19th December 2007 03:54 PM
glencar Maybe she's doing it so Britney doesn't have to?
19th December 2007 04:02 PM
LoveinVainRonnie



19th December 2007 04:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Maybe she's doing it so Britney doesn't have to?



Seriously, can anyone even write shit this entertaining. Movies haven't had this good of plotlines and twists in years. Has any one family in the public eye ever had this much of a trainwreck year where they didnt end up dead???
19th December 2007 05:01 PM
glencar The Hilary Clintoon trainwreck movie is even MORE entertaining!
19th December 2007 05:06 PM
monkey_man
quote:
LoveinVainRonnie wrote:




Easy to see how she got knocked up!
19th December 2007 06:03 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
mojoman wrote:
is federline the father?


Photobucket
19th December 2007 06:14 PM
fireontheplatter congrats to her. i hope everything works out well.

i saw her on the news today and i am amazed how much the 2 sisters look alike.

.......................................

i say isiah has got to go.
19th December 2007 06:26 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Hilary Clintoon trainwreck movie is even MORE entertaining!



blue ...................................


A woman's right to choose is sacred .


.....SACRED !!!!!!! ...and must NEVER be taken away .



" Republicans are good at protecting the unborn but do not give a DAMN about children AFTER they are born , Ronnie ! "

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np


LBJOEYKINS ( KING of the LIBERALS ) !!!!
19th December 2007 06:28 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:


blue ...................................


A woman's right to choose is sacred .


.....SACRED !!!!!!! ...and must NEVER be taken away .



" Republicans are good at protecting the unborn but do not give a DAMN about children AFTER they are born , Ronnie ! "

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np


LBJOEYKINS ( KING of the LIBERALS ) !!!!

Too bad Hillary didn't choose a better time to run!
20th December 2007 05:20 PM
Joey


This news still breaks me heart .

Birth Control should be FREE for all teenagers & college Students .


If we can spend ( piss away ) trillions and trillions of dollars over in the ' sandbox ' ( Iraqi Quagmire ) then we SURELY could spend a couple of trillion dollars on Reproductive Research .

" There should be no such thing as ' Unexpected Pregnancies ' Ronnie !!! "


I have a dream .................



MLJOEY !

21st December 2007 09:01 AM
Shmoey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:


Seriously, can anyone even write shit this entertaining. Movies haven't had this good of plotlines and twists in years. Has any one family in the public eye ever had this much of a trainwreck year where they didnt end up dead???





whhhhhaatttt?????!!!!!

oh sure!!!!

Joey?!?

21st December 2007 11:48 AM
gypsy

http://music.msn.com/news/article.a...02&silentchk=1&

Would someone get these girls to a psychiatrist already?
For fuck's sake, quit reproducing.
21st December 2007 11:54 AM
Blowey
quote:
Shmoey wrote:




whhhhhaatttt?????!!!!!

oh sure!!!!

Joey?!?






BEST SHMOEY YET!!!!!

Timothy B. Blowey!
21st December 2007 11:58 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
gypsy wrote:





HaHa

that pics priceless

***new material alert Blowey***
21st December 2007 02:54 PM
Joey
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:


HaHa

that pics priceless

***new material alert Blowey***




!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




J' Lo
21st December 2007 07:16 PM
LoveinVainRonnie
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)