ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
Background image by Irina!
Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année!
Glückliches Neues Jahr! - Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo cabrones !
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz!
Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - gelukkige nuwejaar - Gëzuar vitin e ri
ein gutes neues Jahr - e glëckliches nëies
aam said - shnorhavor nor tari
yeni iliniz mubarek - urteberrion
subho nababarsho - asgwas amegas
hnit thit ku mingalar pa - bloavez mad
честита нова година - kung hé fat tsoi
feliç any nou - xin nièn kuai le
seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - godt nytår
sretna nova godina - felicxan novan jaron
head uut aastat - onnellista uutta vuotta
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - bliadhna mhath ur
ath bhliain faoi mhaise - feliz aninovo
blwyddyn newydd dda - kali chronia
rogüerohory año nuévo-re - shana tova
nav varsh ki subhkamna - boldog új évet
selamat tahun baru - farsælt komandi ár
felice anno nuovo - akemashite omedetô
asseguèsse-ameguèsse - hosa varshada shubhaa shayagalu
sur sdei chhnam thmei - umwaka mwiza
sala we ya nû pîroz be - sabai di pi mai
laimīgo Jauno gadu - laimingų Naujųjų Metų
e gudd neit Joër - srekna nova godina
selamat tahun baru - arahaba tratry ny taona
kia hari te tau hou - shine jiliin bayariin mend hurgeye
(Шинэ жилийн баярын мэнд хvргэе - wênd na kô-d yuum-songo
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - godt nytt år
naya saal mubarik - sâle no mobârak
szczęśliwego nowego roku - un an nou fericit
С Новым Годом - ia manuia le tausaga fou
bonu annu nou - srecna nova godina
goredzwa rakanaka - stastlivy novy rok
srečno novo leto - dobir leto
gott nytt år - a guets Neuis
mwaka mzuri - manigong bagong taon
ia ora te matahiti api - iniya puthandu nalVazhthukkal
šťastný nový rok - nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu
สวัสดีปีใหม่ - tashi délek
yeni yiliniz kutlu olsun - Z novym rokom
Chúc Mừng Nǎm Mới - bone annéye
新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't get it... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
19th December 2007 04:25 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, discussions of politics, religion, and personal lives tend to bring out the worst in people online. Its a shame that there isnt the harmony here that there once was. I seem to recall a lot more people getting along and I certainly remember a whole hell of a lot less bitterness and aggressiveness towards other posters (from me as well as a large number of people here). Perhaps, we are taking this a bit too seriously. Take a step back and look...for whatever reason you find it necessary to take a dig at me virtually everyday we post together. (on that same note, for some reason I find it hard not to antagonize Fiji Joe) In reality, neither one of us matter one bit to each other, yet you allow yourself to get so worked up and bent out of shape at whatever I post that you go into a cyber rage. Is there really any need for it? Do any of us outside of the friendships forged away from the board have any real reason to like or dislike anyone whom we only know through a brief encounter or through a cyber community? The answer is no. I am making it a point to be less involved with the message board this coming year and less emotionally attached to the numerous attacks from people who dislike me. It'd be nice to see others take the same steps.

Cyber-rage? What the heck are you talking about? The only poster I've gotten mad at lately (no, it didn't reach "cyber-rage" proportions even then} was that moron jostorm. If I get nad/disgusted/bored by another poster, I ignore their posts. I'm having fun with you but rest assured, there's no anger/cyber-rage/anti-obesity bias. You're the Celine Dion of this board & sometimes that needs to be pointed out, albeit gently.
19th December 2007 04:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, discussions of politics, religion, and personal lives tend to bring out the worst in people online. Its a shame that there isnt the harmony here that there once was. I seem to recall a lot more people getting along and I certainly remember a whole hell of a lot less bitterness and aggressiveness towards other posters (from me as well as a large number of people here). Perhaps, we are taking this a bit too seriously. Take a step back and look...for whatever reason you find it necessary to take a dig at me virtually everyday we post together. (on that same note, for some reason I find it hard not to antagonize Fiji Joe) In reality, neither one of us matter one bit to each other, yet you allow yourself to get so worked up and bent out of shape at whatever I post that you go into a cyber rage. Is there really any need for it? Do any of us outside of the friendships forged away from the board have any real reason to like or dislike anyone whom we only know through a brief encounter or through a cyber community? The answer is no. I am making it a point to be less involved with the message board this coming year and less emotionally attached to the numerous attacks from people who dislike me. It'd be nice to see others take the same steps.

What a fag...Seriously...You and Team Tardite started this business years ago...Lame ass pug army bullying everyone on this board...you like to try and antagonize me because I own you...I have owned you...and I told you, long before you posted the above crap, this schtick, these games that you and the rest of Team Tardite still want to play, it's old...real old...you whine about the bitterness, yet you continue to create it...How long were you gone?...And the first thing you do when you get back is start crap with me?...and Team tardite activates again...and you get embarassed again....and you whine again...You are wrong...there are far fewer pepople fighting these days than in days past...the only difference is, you and the rest of Team Tardite are the only ones starting it and continuing to want to play this game...so it makes you look silly...and you don't like that
19th December 2007 04:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Cyber-rage? What the heck are you talking about? The only poster I've gotten mad at lately (no, it didn't reach "cyber-rage" proportions even then} was that moron jostorm. If I get nad/disgusted/bored by another poster, I ignore their posts. I'm having fun with you but rest assured, there's no anger/cyber-rage/anti-obesity bias. You're the Celine Dion of this board & sometimes that needs to be pointed out, albeit gently.

I still think you should pay that parking ticket.
19th December 2007 04:28 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

it is not the alias that bothers me as much as it is the constant flooding of every thread (far worse than I do).

That's rich...I seem to recall the same complaints about you, joey and others...the exact same complaints
TampabayStone Pug?! Joey?!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
glencar The sad thing is I just popped in the Voodoopugs CD into my SUV hybrid the other day. It hasn't played yet & it probably won't. After all, I can always buy a good Celine Dion CD instead.
19th December 2007 04:29 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

That's rich...I seem to recall the same complaints about you, joey and others...the exact same complaints

Yes, and I also agree that things were a LOT more disagreeable in the past. This has been an Era of Good Feeling lately.
19th December 2007 04:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

What a fag...Seriously...You and Team Tardite started this business years ago...Lame ass pug army bullying everyone on this board...you like to try and antagonize me because I own you...I have owned you...and I told you, long before you posted the above crap, this schtick, these games that you and the rest of Team Tardite still want to play, it's old...real old...you whine about the bitterness, yet you continue to create it...How long were you gone?...And the first thing you do when you get back is start crap with me?...and Team tardite activates again...and you get embarassed again....and you whine again...You are wrong...there are far fewer pepople fighting these days than in days past...the only difference is, you and the rest of Team Tardite are the only ones starting it and continuing to want to play this game...so it makes you look silly...and you don't like that

Give it a rest Fiji...No way I can take you seriously when you use words like "Tardite" "Owned" "fag" and everything else I learned/mastered in 5th grade. Catch up a bit will you? This is what I mean by predictable.
19th December 2007 04:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
The sad thing is I just popped in the Voodoopugs CD into my SUV hybrid the other day. It hasn't played yet & it probably won't. After all, I can always buy a good Celine Dion CD instead.

I am actually shocked you still had it. Thanks, I appreciate it!
glencar You're still posting like it's 5th grade...
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am actually shocked you still had it. Thanks, I appreciate it!

I'm a pack rat!
19th December 2007 04:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, and I also agree that things were a LOT more disagreeable in the past. This has been an Era of Good Feeling lately.

There are a few people who are gone, but I think the fights are much more frequent now, just between less people.
19th December 2007 04:35 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

There are a few people who are gone, but I think the fights are much more frequent now, just between less people.

We see things very differently.
19th December 2007 04:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm a pack rat!

Funny you mention that, I use this week to clean out my office, it is unbelievable the crap that I find here....I am convinced I will never pay full price for another oil change as I apparently collected 12 "$10 off coupons", there is a shit load of old/out of date catalogs for our distributors, and a post it note stuffed under my desk for nearly every day of the year.
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
We see things very differently.

and thats ok.
Fiji Joe
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Give it a rest Fiji...No way I can take you seriously when you use words like "Tardite" "Owned" "fag" and everything else I learned/mastered in 5th grade. Catch up a bit will you? This is what I mean by predictable.

And this what I mean about crying...post some more stein pictures woman
19th December 2007 04:37 PM
glencar And I would suggest having this - Not just predictable, Fiji Joe predictable... - as a signature indicates that YOU are part of the problem.
19th December 2007 04:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
You're still posting like it's 5th grade...

19th December 2007 04:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
And I would suggest having this - Not just predictable, Fiji Joe predictable... - as a signature indicates that YOU are part of the problem.

I will gladly remove my signature if he agrees to remove his. And of course, I am part of the problem as acknowledged earlier.

(edited to add the last sentence)
[Edited by voodoopug]
19th December 2007 04:45 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
And I would suggest having this - Not just predictable, Fiji Joe predictable... - as a signature indicates that YOU are part of the problem.

I can link you to his "return post"...which was nothing more than a jab at me...someone must have set off the Team Tardite alarm because they all went goofy on me at the same time...which was puzzling, because over the past year, I have posted very little here...ahh yes...the footers...I can tell you a story there...backchannel whining and crying forced me to alter, and in one crazy person's instance, remove my RETALIATORY footer...This is why I can't take pug seriously...he starts this stuff, and then holds out an olive branch...same thing over and over...when as it relates to me, all you have to do is be cool...and I'll be cool right back...unless I suspect you're mentally unstable...in which case I will simply ignore you
19th December 2007 04:51 PM
Starbuck i disagree!

it's the fights that make this place interesting. seeing people act like fifth graders can indeed be quite entertaining for us innocent bystanders.

in other news, please click the following link and vote for me!

http://www.keno.org/polls/poll_results.asp?PollNumber=542&PollCategory=Rolling%20Stones&PollType=Weekly
19th December 2007 04:55 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i disagree!

it's the fights that make this place interesting. seeing people act like fifth graders can indeed be quite entertaining for us innocent bystanders.

http://www.keno.org/polls/poll_results.asp?PollNumber=542&PollCategory=Rolling%20Stones&PollType=Weekly

Yeah...you're one of the little nancy boy types jumping up and down yelling fight...stick a sock in it GayB
19th December 2007 04:56 PM
monkey_man Merry Chistmas Y'ALL!

Britney Christmas
19th December 2007 04:58 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I can link you to his "return post"...which was nothing more than a jab at me...someone must have set off the Team Tardite alarm because they all went goofy on me at the same time...which was puzzling, because over the past year, I have posted very little here...ahh yes...the footers...I can tell you a story there...backchannel whining and crying forced me to alter, and in one crazy person's instance, remove my RETALIATORY footer...This is why I can't take pug seriously...he starts this stuff, and then holds out an olive branch...same thing over and over...when as it relates to me, all you have to do is be cool...and I'll be cool right back...unless I suspect you're mentally unstable...in which case I will simply ignore you

I know you're blameless in this stuff. I like Voodoopug but his posting makes him a definite Kathy Griffin-level poster.
19th December 2007 04:58 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i disagree!

Does The Storm still fix polls over there?
19th December 2007 05:00 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Merry Chistmas Y'ALL!

Britney Christmas

Last night, as my group lesson was ending, one of the folks actually said, "Happy Holiday & Happy New Year!" Um, okay...
19th December 2007 05:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Last night, as my group lesson was ending, one of the folks actually said, "Happy Holiday & Happy New Year!" Um, okay...

You in AA?
19th December 2007 05:04 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:

You working Fri night?
19th December 2007 05:17 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You in AA?

No, tennis...
19th December 2007 05:17 PM
tumbled I think the whole thing is a total and complete drag and a bummer. because its annoying as hell.

abrasive, disgusting and immoral self centered and mean

as is the world today. merry christmas
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)