ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
Background image by Irina!
Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année!
Glückliches Neues Jahr! - Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo cabrones !
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz!
Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - gelukkige nuwejaar - Gëzuar vitin e ri
ein gutes neues Jahr - e glëckliches nëies
aam said - shnorhavor nor tari
yeni iliniz mubarek - urteberrion
subho nababarsho - asgwas amegas
hnit thit ku mingalar pa - bloavez mad
честита нова година - kung hé fat tsoi
feliç any nou - xin nièn kuai le
seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - godt nytår
sretna nova godina - felicxan novan jaron
head uut aastat - onnellista uutta vuotta
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - bliadhna mhath ur
ath bhliain faoi mhaise - feliz aninovo
blwyddyn newydd dda - kali chronia
rogüerohory año nuévo-re - shana tova
nav varsh ki subhkamna - boldog új évet
selamat tahun baru - farsælt komandi ár
felice anno nuovo - akemashite omedetô
asseguèsse-ameguèsse - hosa varshada shubhaa shayagalu
sur sdei chhnam thmei - umwaka mwiza
sala we ya nû pîroz be - sabai di pi mai
laimīgo Jauno gadu - laimingų Naujųjų Metų
e gudd neit Joër - srekna nova godina
selamat tahun baru - arahaba tratry ny taona
kia hari te tau hou - shine jiliin bayariin mend hurgeye
(Шинэ жилийн баярын мэнд хvргэе - wênd na kô-d yuum-songo
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - godt nytt år
naya saal mubarik - sâle no mobârak
szczęśliwego nowego roku - un an nou fericit
С Новым Годом - ia manuia le tausaga fou
bonu annu nou - srecna nova godina
goredzwa rakanaka - stastlivy novy rok
srečno novo leto - dobir leto
gott nytt år - a guets Neuis
mwaka mzuri - manigong bagong taon
ia ora te matahiti api - iniya puthandu nalVazhthukkal
šťastný nový rok - nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu
สวัสดีปีใหม่ - tashi délek
yeni yiliniz kutlu olsun - Z novym rokom
Chúc Mừng Nǎm Mới - bone annéye
新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Zeppelin torrent is here! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
13th December 2007 10:11 PM
pdog If you pay a bar $500 so your lame cover band can play, you're not a rock and roll fan, you're a pouser!
13th December 2007 10:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
If you pay a bar $500 so your lame cover band can play, you're not a rock and roll fan, you're a pouser!

you need more sleep buddy...my suggestions, just read your posts.

Cheers!

Hope the lil' one is feeling better
13th December 2007 11:08 PM
guitarman53
quote:
pdog wrote:
If you pay a bar $500 so your lame cover band can play, you're not a rock and roll fan, you're a pouser!

A popular word made up by the punk generation, Sid Vicious was the biggest pouser in history, just ask Johnny Rotten.
14th December 2007 05:50 AM
Paul McCartney Deary me! Pug, you will never make it to the top of the pops if you continue with this type of business plan. At this rate you will be spewing the same tired material for years to come:

http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/09%2D19%2D2005/215763-1.html
14th December 2007 08:51 PM
MRD8 http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=174805

2007.12.10 London
Info hash a983ee5dbd9fc2d81292c1f11c360d844a700c1e
Description Grabbed this from the Presence server- Here's the original text-

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:21 pm Post subject: 2007.12.10 London - Master audience video recording

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Led Zeppelin, O2 Arena
December 10, 2007, London, England

Audience Recording
Master Recording

Taper: IanA. Filmed from Block 405 with a Fuji Z1. Memory card was a 2GB, followed by a 1GB card. Resolution is 640x480, 30 fps (rendered for DVD with original aspect preserved by Jason Peterson)

1. Good Times Bad Times
2. Ramble On
3. Black Dog
4. In My Time of Dying
5. For Your Life
6. Stairway to Heaven
7. The Song Remains The Same
8. Kashmir

Notes: Many thanks to IanA for sharing his recording!

14th December 2007 09:52 PM
pdog
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:

A popular word made up by the punk generation, Sid Vicious was the biggest pouser in history, just ask Johnny Rotten.

Heroin is not punk rock... among other things!
14th December 2007 10:31 PM
guitarman53
quote:
pdog wrote:

Heroin is not punk rock... among other things!

Sid got this from Lou Reed, who he also idolized, Heroin was made to be cool, yeah, it made him cool in the mourge.
15th December 2007 03:31 AM
Zack Plant, Not Zeppelin, Touring in May
by Sarah Hall
Fri, 14 Dec 2007

File a Led Zeppelin reunion tour under "What May and What Should Really Come to Be." Just don't count on it happening this spring.

Robert Plant has set aside the month of May for a European tour with Allison Krauss, with whom he collaborated on the recent album Raising Sand.

Plant and Krauss will kick off their jaunt across Europe May 5 in Birmingham, England, before continuing on to Germany, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Sweden and Norway, it was announced Thursday.

The trek is slated to wrap May 22 in London.

The duo has also said they plan to tour in the U.S., though no dates have been announced.

Plant, of course, is fresh off of Led Zeppelin's hugely successful one-night show at London's O2 Arena Monday, which sparked renewed rumors that the rockers would go on to launch a full-scale reunion tour. Most notably, the rockers were being touted as a headlining act for this year's Bonnaroo festival, which is set for June 12-15 in Manchester, Tennessee.

Despite the high hopes of fans and concert promoters alike, no such plans have been announced.

Plant, in particular, has seemed opposed to the idea of hitting the road with his former bandmates.

"The whole idea of being on a cavalcade of merciless repetition is not what it's all about," he told London's Sunday Times before the O2 show.

That said, if the band did decide to tour, there's little doubt it would be a sellout event.

More than 20 million fans entered the lottery for tickets to Monday's concert, for which only 16,000 tickets were available, according to organizers.

Meanwhile, Zeppelin's temporary return has propelled the band to a sizable increase in radio airplay, according to Mediabase, a firm that tracks such numbers for more than 1,800 radio stations in the U.S. and Canada.

Over a two-week period, the band saw a 15.1 percent rise in airplay, with 4,139 spins recorded on Monday and Tuesday of this week, up from 3,514 on Monday and Tuesday of the week before.

The number of song titles in rotation also went up 21 percent, from 84 to 106.

It seems plenty of fans are ready and waiting to get the Led out.

15th December 2007 11:21 AM
guitarman53 Weren't Led Zeppelin offered a Billion dollars for a reunion tour? that's one hell of a lot of money.
15th December 2007 01:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Weren't Led Zeppelin offered a Billion dollars for a reunion tour? that's one hell of a lot of money.

maybe Pesos, but not dollars. This post is ridiculous and should be deleted.
15th December 2007 01:23 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

maybe Pesos, but not dollars. This post is ridiculous and should be deleted.

But their guarantee for a 1990 reunion tour was a few million more than the total gross for the Steel Wheels tour.
17th December 2007 05:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Dan wrote:

But their guarantee for a 1990 reunion tour was a few million more than the total gross for the Steel Wheels tour.

You raise an interesting point my Stonesian Buttercup .

BEST ZEPPELIN YET !!!!!!
17th December 2007 11:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

Urban Jungle would have been extended! If not, at least we would "take it back" with the VL tour
17th December 2007 11:54 PM
robpop
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Urban Jungle would have been extended! If not, at least we would "take it back" with the VL tour

Pug, where you been? Or better yet where have I been? Bad year for my fantasy football team.
18th December 2007 12:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Jimmy Page was a session musician before he joined The Yardbirds, then Dickwad, I'd love to hear one of the Spice Girls play "Since I've Been Loving You" Jimmy Page is right up there with Jeff Beck, & Eric Clapton, it all depends on how old you are, Dickwad, you probably weren't even born in '69. if you think the Spice Girls are entertainment, then your taste in music is up in your ass!!<

Page, Beck, Clapton....booooooooorrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggggg.

Virtuosos all, no doubt...but they bore me to tears. Clapton literally puts me to sleep. Beck's so far up his own ass that the headstock on his Strat sticks out his left nostril. Honestly, I'd probably like Page if he didn't have Plant caterwauling all over him. At least he doesn't usually try to fit 5 notes into a spot where one good bend would do... My problem with Page is that...well...he sorta sounds too perfect. You know what I mean?

It's always been my contention that Rock and Roll is NOT a note perfect musical form. Especially live. Guys that play so slick and perfect...it seems to me that thet're missing the point. They get so wrapped up in playing perfectly that they sound...soul-less. Virtuosity steals heart and emotion from the song. Yeah, it's technically impressive...but when technical expertise takes center stage over the song itself, I think that's the wrong way 'round it. I'll always take raw emotion over technical ability every time.

Obviously this is just my opinion. I'm sure that there's tons of people out there that get excited when they hear all that note perfect soloing. And that's cool for them. That kinda thing has never done it for me though.

And as far as the Spice Girls go...they dance better than Led Zep, and they're a whole lot better to look at than Zep. As far as entertainment value goes, I'd rather give my $$$ to the Spice Girls. I mean, I don't want to listen to either group, but since the Spice Girls have some Jiggle Factor, I'd go with them if forced to pick.

And before you go off on me guitarman...I play too, and I've been in bands for over 25 years. I do not consider myself to be a musician though...music has never been my sole means of earning. Beauty is in the ear of the individual beholder...remember that when you say someone elses musical tastes is "up their ass". Those folks are saying the same thing about you.
18th December 2007 12:21 PM
voodoopug
quote:
robpop wrote:

Pug, where you been? Or better yet where have I been? Bad year for my fantasy football team.

Been quite busy professionally and spending time with the wife/kids. I refuse to sacrifice success and time with my kids for a message board, but try to come by when I have time. Hopefully, we'll get a little less busy these coming months and I can spend some time on the boards.

I also had a poor time with my fantasy football teams this year, injuries killed me! Hope all is well.

Cheers
[Edited by voodoopug]
18th December 2007 12:28 PM
Blowey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Been quite busy professionally and spending time with the wife/kids. I refuse to sacrifice success and time with my kids for a message board, but try to come by when I have time. Hopefully, we'll get a little less busy these coming months and I can spend some time on the boards.

I also had a poor time with my fantasy football teams this year, injuries killed me! Hope all is well.

Cheers
[Edited by voodoopug]

Keep the labelths out!

wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-what?!!!!

WWW.GAYOMAHA.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18th December 2007 03:14 PM
pdog I heard WYSP in Philly broadcast the first aud. version torrented of this gig...
WYSP is the station, that in like 1982 or so, Is where I first heard Howard Stern... For some reason, where I lived in Jersey, it was really hard to get their signal as opposed to WMMR.
18th December 2007 03:50 PM
gimmekeef Find it strange that only one source exists so far for this show...Maybe the usual tapers couldnt get in?...
18th December 2007 03:51 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Find it strange that only one source exists so far for this show...Maybe the usual tapers couldnt get in?...

i saw a 2nd source on DAD.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-...s.php?id=175207
20th December 2007 01:56 AM
ohnonot youagain If they play Toronto next summer I'll be there. BTW where are you getting this info?
20th December 2007 01:26 PM
polytoxic
quote:
ohnonot youagain wrote:
If they play Toronto next summer I'll be there. BTW where are you getting this info?

Friends at LiveNation, Warners & Universal.
Nothing is confirmed yet, though.
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)