ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!
Background image by Irina!
Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année!
Glückliches Neues Jahr! - Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar
Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo cabrones !
Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz!
Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !
Gott Nytt År! - gelukkige nuwejaar - Gëzuar vitin e ri
ein gutes neues Jahr - e glëckliches nëies
aam said - shnorhavor nor tari
yeni iliniz mubarek - urteberrion
subho nababarsho - asgwas amegas
hnit thit ku mingalar pa - bloavez mad
честита нова година - kung hé fat tsoi
feliç any nou - xin nièn kuai le
seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - godt nytår
sretna nova godina - felicxan novan jaron
head uut aastat - onnellista uutta vuotta
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - bliadhna mhath ur
ath bhliain faoi mhaise - feliz aninovo
blwyddyn newydd dda - kali chronia
rogüerohory año nuévo-re - shana tova
nav varsh ki subhkamna - boldog új évet
selamat tahun baru - farsælt komandi ár
felice anno nuovo - akemashite omedetô
asseguèsse-ameguèsse - hosa varshada shubhaa shayagalu
sur sdei chhnam thmei - umwaka mwiza
sala we ya nû pîroz be - sabai di pi mai
laimīgo Jauno gadu - laimingų Naujųjų Metų
e gudd neit Joër - srekna nova godina
selamat tahun baru - arahaba tratry ny taona
kia hari te tau hou - shine jiliin bayariin mend hurgeye
(Шинэ жилийн баярын мэнд хvргэе - wênd na kô-d yuum-songo
gelukkig Nieuwjaar - godt nytt år
naya saal mubarik - sâle no mobârak
szczęśliwego nowego roku - un an nou fericit
С Новым Годом - ia manuia le tausaga fou
bonu annu nou - srecna nova godina
goredzwa rakanaka - stastlivy novy rok
srečno novo leto - dobir leto
gott nytt år - a guets Neuis
mwaka mzuri - manigong bagong taon
ia ora te matahiti api - iniya puthandu nalVazhthukkal
šťastný nový rok - nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu
สวัสดีปีใหม่ - tashi délek
yeni yiliniz kutlu olsun - Z novym rokom
Chúc Mừng Nǎm Mới - bone annéye
新年好 - 明けましておめでとう - 행복한 새로운 년

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Football/Cleveland Browns Appreciation Thread pt 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
11th November 2007 03:39 PM
pdog
quote:
robpop wrote:
Wow, nice return. Going back to sleep now.

damn... back and forth, did you rake the yard?
11th November 2007 04:16 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
two minute warning, first half: browns up 21-6!!

steeler fans, you may as well go clean the leaves out of your gutters now...browns about to be tied for division lead.

what? oh, ok:

Had a bad day?

11th November 2007 04:17 PM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:

damn... back and forth, did you rake the yard?

No did not rake the yard, or make the game today. I'm fighting the flu. Hopefully, I'll be better for Bruce on Wednesday.
11th November 2007 04:18 PM
Highwire Rob ... and the Cleveland kick is going to be...

SHORT !!!!

Hey Cleveland & Winslow -- Jack and I brought you some flowers as a consolation.

... err... well Jack ate the other eleven.

--Your Pittsburgh buddy, Highwire Rob.
11th November 2007 04:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
two minute warning, first half: browns up 21-6!!

steeler fans, you may as well go clean the leaves out of your gutters now...browns about to be tied for division lead.

Sit up. Its time for your milkbone.

And its Nation Time!
11th November 2007 04:21 PM
Sexy Dawg Who wants to me fuck me? I get really horny when I'm sad and drunk.
11th November 2007 04:21 PM
robpop
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
... and the Cleveland kick is going to be...

SHORT !!!!

Hey Cleveland & Winslow -- Jack and I brought you some flowers as a consolation.

... err... well Jack ate the other eleven.

--Your Pittsburgh buddy, Highwire Rob.

HA! That was better than the blow-out the first game.
11th November 2007 04:26 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Sit up. Its time for your milkbone.

And its Nation Time!

This game exposed the Steelers defense early. Short passes were the way to do it as the Patsies showed a few years ago. Coaches were able to make the proper adjustments, and the game would have been over if it was not for the special teams play. An ugly win. But as the Emperor Chas Noll once said, "A win is a win is a win."
11th November 2007 04:26 PM
pdog Eagles comeback and win!!!
fuck you all...
11th November 2007 04:30 PM
robpop
quote:
pdog wrote:
Eagles comeback and win!!!
fuck you all...

The NFL should develop a geographic rivalary like MLB does it. Steelers vs. Eagles would be huge.
11th November 2007 04:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

This game exposed the Steelers defense early. Short passes were the way to do it as the Patsies showed a few years ago. Coaches were able to make the proper adjustments, and the game would have been over if it was not for the special teams play. An ugly win. But as the Emperor Chas Noll once said, "A win is a win is a win."

We crushed them, yet almost lost. I don't see how to fix special teams by the playoffs - Wes Walker could kill them, and that O-line is just not there. Tribute to Ben I guess, he plays with 2-3 linemen on any given play.
11th November 2007 05:00 PM
robpop Best thread title yet...

http://novogate.com/board/3001/240003-1.html
11th November 2007 05:04 PM
gimmekeef Steelers were flat early and Browns should have put them away.But good teams find ways to win.The key word being good not great.The O line and special teams will be ravaged by the great teams....Tomlin's showing his rookie status with game management too.In Q1 he accepted a 5 yd penalty at 13 instead of making it 3rd and 8.Browns Scored TD..Then he's like 0-6 in challenges costing timeouts...Anyway..they win an ugly won...
11th November 2007 05:06 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Best thread title yet...

http://novogate.com/board/3001/240003-1.html

Some sad dudes over there. Christ, they are such pansies that their women have to come over here just for a little sex.
11th November 2007 05:14 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Steelers were flat early and Browns should have put them away.But good teams find ways to win.The key word being good not great.The O line and special teams will be ravaged by the great teams....Tomlin's showing his rookie status with game management too.In Q1 he accepted a 5 yd penalty at 13 instead of making it 3rd and 8.Browns Scored TD..Then he's like 0-6 in challenges costing timeouts...Anyway..they win an ugly won...

The challange of the KO return may have been the worst ever. But, I have to give credit to his defensive staff making the right adjustments at the half. Dick LeBeau may be the best defensive coach in the NFL.

Big Ben looked like he was still in pain. Not able to escape the pressure so easily. Even his TD score showed signs of (albeit not much) of Tommy Maddox. Good thing its only a bruise and he will heal soon. As Moonie said, the O line did not look good. Believe it or not FWP still had over 100 yards.

James Harrison had another great game and maybe on his way to Hawaii. Troy Polamalu was all over the field.
11th November 2007 05:32 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

robpop's sex life: a complete bomb.

quote:
Sexy Dawg wrote:
Who wants to me fuck me? I get really horny when I'm sad and drunk.

U gotsa a PM hurry up!!!
11th November 2007 05:59 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Sexy Dawg wrote:
I get really horny when I'm sad and drunk.

Drink some more

11th November 2007 06:39 PM
Bad Bad Leroy Brown Why again?

11th November 2007 07:51 PM
robpop I guess WinslowStud is not showing up tonight. He must be posting on the Brady Quinn message boards.

12th November 2007 09:15 AM
Some Guy Game was not on TV here but I watched it on the ticker as I was watching the sorry Falcons game.
12th November 2007 09:21 AM
gimmekeef Harrison volunteered to go on coverage unit on last kick.He makes the tackle.Watch for some more fulltime players to be asked to help.Nows the time when Steelers need to get time for Woodley/Timmons so these other guys can get a blow after coveraages..
12th November 2007 02:03 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Harrison volunteered to go on coverage unit on last kick.He makes the tackle.Watch for some more fulltime players to be asked to help.Nows the time when Steelers need to get time for Woodley/Timmons so these other guys can get a blow after coveraages..

There were other players who also wanted to donate their service to the special teams. Harrison is getting the press cause he made the tackle.

An interesting figure arose as the teams leader yesterday. Alan Faneca putting his differences aside with the management and becoming a leader.
12th November 2007 02:05 PM
Some Guy I knew they would tote an ass whoopin.
12th November 2007 02:11 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
robpop wrote:

There were other players who also wanted to donate their service to the special teams. Harrison is getting the press cause he made the tackle.

An interesting figure arose as the teams leader yesterday. Alan Faneca putting his differences aside with the management and becoming a leader.

Faneca can be a leader....plus he's workin on resume for big contract in Arizona next year...Steelers need to sign best free agent center next year and move Mahan to guard...
12th November 2007 02:14 PM
gimmekeef Hey what happened to all the "half time" Browns posters from yesterday?....At least Sexy Dog dropped by for an ass whippin...
12th November 2007 03:41 PM
robpop
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Faneca can be a leader....plus he's workin on resume for big contract in Arizona next year...Steelers need to sign best free agent center next year and move Mahan to guard...

Its strange not having a reliable center. The Steelers changes centers just about as much as they change coaches.
12th November 2007 03:48 PM
gimmekeef Well looks like Steelers may be drafting low if things continue.Usually the best center is still there at 26-30 or so.....But I think they take best OL available with first 2 picks then go cornerback....
12th November 2007 04:49 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Game was not on TV here but I watched it on the ticker as I was watching the sorry Falcons game.

I've heard the national radio shows trying to compare Big Ben to Brady, Manning. Its still to early for that. The local radio called the last week especially yesterday, "Big Ben's Coming out Party." I could not agree more. He won that game yesterday. However is touchdown run was not as pleasing to the eye as one of Vick's.
12th November 2007 04:58 PM
Some Guy
quote:
robpop wrote:

I've heard the national radio shows trying to compare Big Ben to Brady, Manning. Its still to early for that. The local radio called the last week especially yesterday, "Big Ben's Coming out Party." I could not agree more. He won that game yesterday. However is touchdown run was not as pleasing to the eye as one of Vick's.

I heard comparisons to Elway.
12th November 2007 05:14 PM
TomL I( am a big Pittsburgh fan but Cleveland let it slip. Just like I want to let it slip into the girl that wants fucked.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)