ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

With the legendary Bill Graham aka Wolfgang Grajonca (check his Vaults before it's too late!)
Live Aid Benefit Concert - Philadelphia, PA July 13, 1985
Đ Unknown Author (Thanks anyway)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Header: Charlie! Return to archive
22nd December 2006 12:09 AM
GotToRollMe Okay, that's it, Voodoo, Gazza...I say we get a posse together, make a field trip to Paris, and pay Mr. Christian Fiot a little visit. These photographs are tremendous!
22nd December 2006 02:25 AM
The Wick Charlie in full junkie mode.
22nd December 2006 07:57 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, his heroin days
22nd December 2006 08:44 AM
LadyJane Great pic!
Love it.

LJ.
22nd December 2006 09:12 AM
PartyDoll MEG Junkie mode or not...a great photo!!!

My guess is that Gazza is sitting on a lot more than this
22nd December 2006 11:10 AM
WattsAtScotts Beautiful!
22nd December 2006 11:26 AM
Saint Sway Hey "WattsAsScotts"

whats with all the big pics in your signature??

I havent seen that many photos in a signature since whats his name was here... you know the guy with the Charlie Watts/Pal Mal/Dio/Joker photos in his signature.... he had a club called the Loving Cup... what was his name again?
22nd December 2006 11:27 AM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Hey "WattsAsScotts"

whats with all the big pics in your signature??

I havent seen that many photos in a signature since whats his name was here... you know the guy with the Charlie Watts/Pal Mal/Dio/Joker photos in his signature.... he had a club called the Loving Cup... what was his name again?

I have no idea what your talking about, Charlie Watts is my fav member and I ran across these photos on iorr.org and put them in my signature
22nd December 2006 12:22 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:

I have no idea what your talking about, Charlie Watts is my fav member and I ran across these photos on iorr.org and put them in my signature

no idea?

whatever....

you have an open opportunity right now to come clean and admit that you're "RollingStonesUSA"

your call...
remember, we've been down this road before...
22nd December 2006 12:25 PM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

no idea?

whatever....

you have an open opportunity right now to come clean and admit that you're "RollingStonesUSA"

your call...
remember, we've been down this road before...

I have no idea what you are talking about, what did I do to make you think this
22nd December 2006 12:28 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about, what did I do to make you think this

wow.. c'mon now I gave you a chance to fess up and you're still gonna play like your not RollingStonesUSA

OK. You had your chance to be honest...
22nd December 2006 12:30 PM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

wow.. c'mon now I gave you a chance to fess up and you're still gonna play like your not RollingStonesUSA

OK. You had your chance to be honest...

I will argue with you til the cows come home, I have no idea what your talking about, once again, I'm 21 from Houston getting ready to go to USF, I started a thread awhile back about me attending USF, I listen to all kinds of rock, I thought it was funny and posted, if you believe differently, then I'm sorry, deal with it
22nd December 2006 12:39 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:
I will argue with you til the cows come home, I have no idea what your talking about, once again, I'm 21 from Houston

Houston... Boston... Carolina... whatever man. You'll be gone again after today and back in a month or so with a new identity and new tales...
22nd December 2006 12:40 PM
WattsAtScotts
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Houston... Boston... Carolina... whatever man. You'll be gone again after today and back in a month or so with a new identity and new tales...

Uh no, I won't this is my name
22nd December 2006 12:46 PM
Tom One of the greatest candid pictures of Charlie, I like it! Thanks guys
22nd December 2006 01:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
WattsAtScotts wrote:
Uh no, I won't this is my name

buh-bye Stonesman/RollingStonesUSA/ThunderOnTheMountain/WattsAtScotts/WhateverNameYouComeBackWithNext

22nd December 2006 01:31 PM
nankerphelge Okay -- I saw the other thread.

Sway may be on to something here...

Accept my apologies.
[Edited by nankerphelge]
22nd December 2006 02:57 PM
Honky Tonk Man Its always wonderful to see a Stones photo you haven't seen before but Charlie looks a little scary in that picture too me. He looks younger now! Full heroin mode indeed. You might not have known at the time, but seeing how healthier he looked a few years later, its quite evident.
22nd December 2006 05:33 PM
Bruno
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Yes, his heroin days

Never could think of Charlie doing heroin. He sitting there, with a needle in his hand, stoned... I just canīt visualize the scene.
22nd December 2006 06:59 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
The Wick wrote:
Charlie in full junkie mode.

yes - it's funny, looking back, that the revelations about charlie's "lost years" came as such a surprise - when you look at many pics. from the era (such as the header and the cover of DW)it seems obvious that something is a bit sus

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
22nd December 2006 07:08 PM
Gazza
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Its always wonderful to see a Stones photo you haven't seen before but Charlie looks a little scary in that picture too me. He looks younger now! Full heroin mode indeed. You might not have known at the time, but seeing how healthier he looked a few years later, its quite evident.

Bad hair day!
22nd December 2006 08:41 PM
Soldatti Christian's pics are fantastic.
23rd December 2006 08:34 AM
scully
quote:
Bruno wrote:

Never could think of Charlie doing heroin. He sitting there, with a needle in his hand, stoned... I just canīt visualize the scene.

Don't need to use a needle to be a junkie....
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)