ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

With the legendary Bill Graham aka Wolfgang Grajonca (check his Vaults before it's too late!)
Live Aid Benefit Concert - Philadelphia, PA July 13, 1985
© Unknown Author (Thanks anyway)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sperm donor Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th December 2006 12:51 PM
Dan I think it was Sweden where some divorcing lesbians successfully sued their sperm donor for support. Since that country seems to be every American liberal's wet dream I think I will just keep the liquid kids swimming to the usual place for free.
20th December 2006 12:55 PM
Jeep How many bucks for Monica Lewinsky semen stained dress ?

20th December 2006 12:59 PM
tumbled I feel a ~~gag~~coming on

http://snowflakes.lookandfeel.com/index.html

[Edited by tumbled]
20th December 2006 01:15 PM
Voodoo Scrounge I think I will go to the doctors about my problem. Nobody I have spoken to seems to have experienced this.
20th December 2006 01:16 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Personally, I think the concept is pretty easy to get your head around...

UM...NO.

More like this:

HeHeHeHe

LJ.
20th December 2006 01:19 PM
nankerphelge Touche'
20th December 2006 01:21 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Touche'

LOL....

And all I had to do was google "goofy kids"....

winks,
LJ.
20th December 2006 01:24 PM
Jeep
20th December 2006 01:30 PM
Bitch I agree with Dan, best not to sell your sperm at all, because you dont know where it will end up, or who may become the mother of your child, or when, or how many children you will have. That stays frozen for years, you can be dead and a child of yours can be born in a world you arent a part of. Theres something very unnatural and disturbing about that.
20th December 2006 01:30 PM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
Jeep wrote:

Brilliant!
20th December 2006 02:03 PM
nankerphelge This year, I made $150,000 on the side

The right side...

20th December 2006 04:00 PM
Joey " This year, I made $150,000 on the side

The right side..."

20th December 2006 08:24 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

HA!

How much comes out is not something I think about too often really. I guess the longer I go without sex, the more it builds up!

ha - a mate of mine sent me a text message the other day saying he had MS(b) and would need an ECG

concerned for him i phoned and asked if it was serious thinking it was some new strain of Multiple Sclerosis

he then explained that MS(b) stood for Massive Semen Build-up and the E.C.G. was an Expensive Call Girl and that following the treatment all was well

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
21st December 2006 12:54 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Joey wrote:

Jizzy ........................................

Joey!!!!!!
22nd December 2006 11:37 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

ha - a mate of mine sent me a text message the other day saying he had MS(b) and would need an ECG

concerned for him i phoned and asked if it was serious thinking it was some new strain of Multiple Sclerosis

he then explained that MS(b) stood for Massive Semen Build-up and the E.C.G. was an Expensive Call Girl and that following the treatment all was well

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

Glad I'm not the only one! The longer you keep things locked away, the more that gets stored! I've never been into masturbation and beleive me, when a girl finally did the deed for me, there was quite a splash!

22nd December 2006 12:26 PM
Bitch
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one! The longer you keep things locked away, the more that gets stored!

uh-huh, you men should blast off at least once a week, IMO, for optimum freshness and pleasentness for the lady!
22nd December 2006 01:35 PM
nankerphelge Once a week???

Christ, I clean 'em daily!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)