ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

With the legendary Bill Graham aka Wolfgang Grajonca (check his Vaults before it's too late!)
Live Aid Benefit Concert - Philadelphia, PA July 13, 1985
© Unknown Author (Thanks anyway)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Miss USA .................. ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
19th December 2006 04:30 PM
Joey " He died "in the saddle"!"

19th December 2006 05:45 PM
fireontheplatter miss america is hot hot hot
she sets good examples for the younans in america today....drinking and coke snorting. the donald is giving her a second chance.
19th December 2006 05:49 PM
Joey " miss america is hot hot hot
she sets good examples for the younans in america today....drinking and coke snorting. the donald is giving her a second chance. "

Damn Straight My Brother ..... sure as Hell beats being the last one to die in Iraq ( see : South Vietnam , circa 1969 - 1975 ) . Developing ..... Shiver .....................

" The War is LOST Ronnie ! "

Ho Chi ... Joe !
19th December 2006 05:54 PM
glencar Not very patriotic these days?
20th December 2006 12:11 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Not very patriotic these days?

Blue ................................

I feel a draft coming .......and you ?!

Developing .................

Shiver .............
20th December 2006 12:12 PM
Joey

My Poor Lil' Lambie....

20th December 2006 12:13 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Blue ................................

I feel a draft coming .......and you ?!

Developing .................

Shiver .............

The only draft coming is the one between yer ears.
20th December 2006 12:15 PM
pdog The entire thing is fake. Trump is creating this to try to get free advertising for his failing enterprise.
that was the worst acting I've ever seen, and media outlets should be ashamed for showing this crap, and giving it hours of coverage...
American values are clearly represented when you look at the truth in this. Sad!
20th December 2006 12:17 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
The entire thing is fake. Trump is creating this to try to get free advertising for his failing enterprise.
that was the worst acting I've ever seen, and media outlets should be ashamed for showing this crap, and giving it hours of coverage...
American values are clearly represented when you look at the truth in this. Sad!

I really had no idea that the Pageant was still in Operation .

20th December 2006 12:18 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

I really had no idea that the Pageant was still in Operation .

Operations make the pageant. Fake boobs, fake lips, fake hair (Trump)
Fuck these fucking fucks!
20th December 2006 12:26 PM
Some Guy Yesterday she thanked everyone that was behind her.
20th December 2006 12:39 PM
Saint Sway Trump did the right thing.

Beauty Pageants would simply no longer exist if they started banning lying, promiscuous, drunken, bi-sexual coke whores.
20th December 2006 12:56 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Trump did the right thing.

Beauty Pageants would simply no longer exist if they started banning lying, promiscuous, drunken, bi-sexual coke whores.

Yeah and Trump would be cutting off his supply of future ex wives!!
20th December 2006 01:54 PM
Joey

There has been some excellent posting here on this thread .

Well Done .

I Thank You All !

20th December 2006 02:33 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Yesterday she thanked everyone that was behind her.

despite her housewife makeover i for one would still like to get behind her
20th December 2006 02:35 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Yesterday she thanked everyone that was behind her.

Did you see the Daily Show segment on this? Fucking hysterical!!!!
http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=79870&ml_collection=&ml_gateway=&ml_gateway_id=&ml_comedian=&ml_runtime=&ml_context=show&ml_origin_url=%2F&ml_playlist=&lnk=&is_large=true
[Edited by monkey_man]
20th December 2006 02:38 PM
Joey
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Did you see the Daily Show segment on this? Fucking hysterical!!!!
http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=79870&ml_collection=&ml_gateway=&ml_gateway_id=&ml_comedian=&ml_runtime=&ml_context=show&ml_origin_url=%2F&ml_playlist=&lnk=&is_large=true
[Edited by monkey_man]

Really Funny !

Outstanding .

Thanks
20th December 2006 03:59 PM
Joey

Poor Lil' Lamb ( Lil' Fiji )

20th December 2006 05:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's a scumbag. he embarrassed the shit out of her. Men shouldn't treat women that way. It's not very chivalrous.

He also didnt approve of the pallor of the Stones' skin and remarked that they didnt smell very pleasant when he met them in '89.

Oh to have your appearance mocked by some fuckwit with shredded wheat for hair....
[Edited by Gazza]
20th December 2006 05:40 PM
Joey " The only draft coming is the one between yer ears."

21st December 2006 01:10 PM
Saint Sway 2006 was another troubled and shaky year for this country

but the fact that we have news reports about Miss USA making out in public with Miss Tean USA not only helps redeem '06, but it also gives us hope for more great things to come in 2007
21st December 2006 03:23 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the fact that we have news reports about Miss USA making out in public with Miss Tean USA not only helps redeem '06, but it also gives us hope for more great things to come in 2007

Amen Saint Sway .

I now feel a renewed sense of hope --- Indeed , it is the exalted flow of the space/time continuum , save that it is spaceless and timeless and of such loveliness ... a sensate , glorified realization that ........ ****** YOUNG JOEY IS NOW TAKEN AWAY BY THE MEN IN WHITE COATS FOR HIS AFTERNOON MEDS ******* ..........................

Kins
21st December 2006 03:27 PM
Saint Sway You're welcome Joey.

Miss USA & Miss Tean USA are our beacons of hope for a better future

Let us all raise a glass in hope that 2007 may be filled with slutty hot young drunk chicks making out with each other on bars all over this fine country.

cheers!

[Edited by Saint Sway]
21st December 2006 03:34 PM
Joey " Miss USA & Miss Tean USA are our beacons of hope for a better future

Let us all raise a glass in hope that 2007 may be filled with slutty hot young drunk chicks making out with each other on bars all over this fine country.

cheers! "

Cheers My Brother !!!!!!!!!!

***** JOEY NOW RAISES A TALL GLASS OF Vodka / RedBull AND SALUTES SAINT SWAY ******

21st December 2006 03:39 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Joey wrote:
***** JOEY NOW RAISES A TALL GLASS OF Vodka / RedBull AND SALUTES SAINT SWAY ******

Thank you Joey. But all the praise truly belongs to our fine and slutty Miss USA/Miss Teen USA winners. For they are the perfect role models for the young women of this country.

We can only hope that they will inspire future generations of girls to grow up to be drunken coke whores

Bless them.
21st December 2006 03:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Thank you Joey. But all the praise truly belongs to our fine and slutty Miss USA/Miss Teen USA winners. For they are the perfect role models for the young women of this country.

We can only hope that they will inspire future generations of girls to grow up to be drunken coke whores

Bless them.

Amen !!!!!! **** JOEY NOW BOWS HIS HEAD AND PRAYS FOR THANKS ****

My Poor Little Lambies....................

21st December 2006 03:46 PM
Saint Sway Hey girls, what you doin' tonight?
Now do you want to dance, or do you want to bite?
Look here, darlin, I know the score
Paint your face, dye your hair, I'll see you round the back!

Miss USA

Miss Teen USA
21st December 2006 03:52 PM
Saint Sway so she made out with some chicks...
so she sneaked some boys up to her room for a late night romp...
so she did a little blow...
so what if she's drinking underage...

who cares?

how can anyone be mad at her??

JUST LOOK AT HER!

I would be hurt if she wasnt doing these things

Miss USA
21st December 2006 03:55 PM
rasputin56 Am I the only one enjoying the pissing contest between two of the most despicable people in the world today over this?
21st December 2006 03:59 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Am I the only one enjoying the pissing contest between two of the most despicable people in the world today over this?

I am enjoying THIS:

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)