ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

With the legendary Bill Graham aka Wolfgang Grajonca (check his Vaults before it's too late!)
Live Aid Benefit Concert - Philadelphia, PA July 13, 1985
© Unknown Author (Thanks anyway)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hitchens on Coulter (all Bush Geek content) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
21st December 2006 09:25 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

'Sugaree' is on Garcia's first solo album.....the Dead's best stuff is the stuff you claim does nothing for you--the live. The Dead's best studio stuff is a pale imitation of most of their live shows. if you're reluctant concerning bootlegs, check out the Dick's Picks series or perhaps "Dosin' At The Knick"...but with the Dead, live is the way to go.....

True dat!
21st December 2006 11:12 PM
Maxlugar THE most disturbing wastes of time of all time.

Good one Crackers!
22nd December 2006 12:36 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

this is all just a waste of bandwidth!

At least its not Keno's.
[Edited by Gazza]
22nd December 2006 01:26 AM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
THE most disturbing wastes of time of all time.

Good one Crackers!

what's lost on her is our emails were to vent and keep stuff off the boards back what, 2 months ago... When her original backchannel, that goes back way longer, was meant to come up with ways to be a complete fuckstick...

it comes down to the victors, the vanquished and the banned!

This I know, I know this, it is known...

long live The Lotus Couch!
22nd December 2006 01:51 AM
sirmoonie To the extent that was quasi-decipherable:

I have never sent an e-mail to glencar in my life. Its absolutely insane to even think I would send an e-mail to glencar. He's probably mistaken about that, if not he's lying.

I have never sent a group e-mail in my life. I don't even know enough e-mails addresses to do a group e-mail. Try to use deductive reasoning - look at the people who didn't get the group e-mail that doesn't even exist, then deduce it was not only not a group e-mail but non-existent as well. Again, one or more of you are probably mistaken about this, if not you are lying.

I don't recall ever receiving even one PM from Dandelion/nbtp in my life. And I have never seen some kind of attack/hit/"mess-with" list of posters drawn up by her, or anyone else, in any form whatsoever. No one ever sent it to me either.

I don't recall every sending a single e-mail regarding Dandelion/nbtp in any way in my life. I send maybe 6-7 e-mails a year, so I would be absolutely amazed if I sent something like that and didn't remember it.

SheRat - I'm sorry, but that was a bit disingenuous - you know very well that I was requesting that you don't post the last e-mail I sent you in reply to one you sent me. Just so anyone who cares knows, the e-mail I just mentioned was not about anyone at all, it was part of a discussion SheRat and I were having for some unfortunate reason. In any case, I know the subject matter of those e-mails has been backchanneled - backchanneled in the real sense of the word - and the "pure gold" on that does exist LadyJane and SheRat. Truly, your actions puzzle me more than anyone's.

Max, my friend, I never trashed your board once. Not once. Wouldn't make sense would it? Me having like a thousand posts there? Would be kind of stupid of me to trash your board, no? Like self-inflictionism. But hey, if you heard it in a group e-mail from someone who heard from someone that said they saw it in a PM that got forwarded in an e-mail, then it must true.

I pre-self-commend myself for being so reasonable on this - lack of adequate mini-bar facilities in Boston have made a wimp out of me.
22nd December 2006 02:40 AM
Starbuck it's peace!

below: moonie (l) and max skip through the meadows to an unnamed tiny tim song

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line
I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I'd kinda like to be the President
so I can show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I know you're working for the CIA
they wouldn't have you in the Mafia

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

22nd December 2006 07:59 AM
LadyJane Moonie..if you have something to say to me, kindly do it on the proper Board:

www.maxlugar.com

Why takes posts verbatim from one Board to another?

Bringing this to RO is not appropriate, imhfo.

Merry Christmas

LJ.

22nd December 2006 11:13 AM
Starbuck moonie is "the couch"?

i figured that was dande.

check the ISP! track the remote! trace the cookies! damn the torpedoes! fire the phasers! decrease the surplus population!
22nd December 2006 11:18 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
moonie is "the couch"?

I have no idea.
But he quoted things and then made a remark to me.
It's all related to The Couch, so take it to the Couch.

I better get out of this thread. I'm NOT in a good mood today.

LJ.
22nd December 2006 11:27 AM
mojoman the donald vs. rosie?
22nd December 2006 11:49 AM
Starbuck
quote:
I better get out of this thread. I'm NOT in a good mood today.

LJ.....

....feel better?
22nd December 2006 12:24 PM
LadyJane Thanks Bucky.

Mick helps....

Being forced to endure Xmas carols at the office and I'm just feeling very blue.

LJ.

22nd December 2006 01:07 PM
gypsy
SNAP!
[Edited by Gazza]
22nd December 2006 01:15 PM
Gazza Take this tedious fucking shite elsewhere folks. My patience with some people is about to expire.

And to the cuntwipe (and I know who you are) who chooses to get lavatorial thrills by inventing a new user name and posting under a different IP address every few days, if you think you're going to outlast us with this crap, youre sadly mistaken. Jumping into a pissing contest with your first few posts is a bit of a dead giveaway. You're easy enough to find and then swat like a fly.

Think about it. It probably took 30 minutes or more of your time to make five or ten posts. It takes about 20 seconds of mine to ban your username, your IP and to prune all your posts to remove all trace of you until the next time you choose to waste your own energy. And I enjoy doing it too.
[Edited by Gazza]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)